Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

I'm sorry but Michael was in the wrong for not releasing this masterpiece, this could have been a smash hit in 2001, dance clubs everywhere would have played this, this could have promoted Invincible so well. It's sad we'll never witness that reality, collectors actually called this crap? This song is better than Michael's 90's discography and you cannot change my mind.

First off I would like to express how unbelievably happy I am, I entered this fandom and dug through the unreleased songs about 2 years ago and since then the GYWOOM snippets had been one of my favorite finds, I have no shame in saying that I found it magical and potentially on par with my favorite MJ works, so seeing this moment unfold before my eyes and actually getting to hear the song is something else to me. I love it, I wholeheartedly love it, it is amazing and seeing how positive this thread is right now feels even more cathartic. Thank you so much the people that had all worked on this song, you truly did something great!! (Of course, all in my opinion!!)

Where is the 5 minute and 17 second version I found version with 4.33
It's amazing tho, even when an overhyped song for 13 years gets leaked but edited without distorting the song that much there will always be people complain for it.

What a tonal shift.

2010-2019: “This song has to leak!”
2020-2023: “It sounds like trash, leave it in the vault.”
2023: “WHAT A BANGER!”
Crack addicts in denial.

But this is the first time a song has jolted me awake since Justin Timberlake's Filthy

It's actually really funny (in a bad way) how there's like no middle ground anymore. Either "it's the best song in the last 28 years of MJ's life" or "It's the worst noises my ears have ever had to endure". Why cant stuff ever just be "okay, not for me though"?

Wait lyrics do not match with leaked lyrics??? Also duration do not match too. Original version lasts about 5:17, but leaked 4:32. So, it means that we get TUC VERSION??!!!

Back