Eating habits this past week....

Also, I'm still excercising, which is probably the thing keeping me from gaining weight. I exercise to Chalene Johnson, who plays a lot of songs I don't know, but they're dance songs. The particular tape I exercise to has the first song by the Jacksons which is called "Blame it on the Boogie". Before a show they had on the Jacksons, mainly Michael, of course, I had no idea that the Jacksons sang that song. Hearing that song really doesn't help my mood in terms of exercising.

I couldn't eat much for the first 12 days. I'm ok now but I'm still not eating that much.

My eating habits deteriorated. There's days I feel sick or I force myself to be sick or don't want to eat.

Has anyone lost weight or gained weight? When I am down and depressed I tend not to eat. I use to weigh about 136-138. I just weighed myself today and I weigh 135. I know it's cuz of not eating as much this past week. How have you guys been doing? I hope you are eating more now. :yes:
I lost some weight in the week after Michael passed. I started gaining weight again when I was in LA (beginning of July). I guess the food in America makes me fat :lol:

Back