Dr.Conrad Murray-Propofol Still An Option

Status
Not open for further replies.
slight off topic but the below is intresting.took it from kop board. do u think its just the way its worded or it really means something?

from kop

I don't know if anybody else read the Motion from the Court filed this past Friday, November 20th... but the Motion signed by the judge approving the unsealing of the search warrant refers to the investigation as a "murder" investigation. See for yourself. Page 2, towards the end of the 1st paragraph:

MURDER INVESTIGATION!!!

The court referring to it as a murder investigation rather than homicide is new.

http://www.etonline.com/documents/cmurrayaffidavit_et.PDF

Honestly, it was not written by the police. It was written by news people who wanted the documents unsealed and it doesn't amount to much except for why they want it released.

But my opinion here is not popular....so I am sure Soundmind will just flame me anyways.....:cheeky:

what the hell are you talking about ? it was written by the judge, it's a judge order , he said "michael jackson's murder investigation " he did not say "michael jackson's death investigation" . No one in the media refers to MJ's death as murder , they say "jackson's death investigation" . you want to downplay that part , well, nobody expects anything else from you .

^^^ Chill Out :) Everyone has different opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back