Do you wear MJ shirts in Public?

me too...boldly blazened in white block letters on a big black t shirt.

'The King Of Pop

MICHAEL JACKSON' on my back for all of los angeles to see

All I have is the official 30th Anniversary Concert t-shirt. I really like it, but unfortunately the only size I could find was an XL...so it's kind of like a dress on me lol. I still plan on wearing it to school though. I don't care what people say, MJ is the best. :)

i have tonz and tonz of mj tshirts. check out my avatar lol thas my current fave.

and i wish sumbody wud say somethin negative no i dare them 2

jus n case u cant see it lol both pics r the same day lol (my birthday =p)

IMG00289.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Sure!!! I love to show how PROUD I am of him. And I also love wearing my cool hat(s) sometimes. :D

i have tonz and tonz of mj tshirts. check out my avatar lol thas my current fave.

and i wish sumbody wud say somethin negative no i dare them 2

jus n case u cant see it lol both pics r he same day lol (my birthday =p)

IMG00289.jpg

2.jpg

Wow I love that t-shirt! I want!:wub:^_^:lol:

Of course I wear my Mj shirts in public, theres nothing better than an MJ outfit:punk:

If I had some new cooler ones I would.. lol! I have just around the house type ones.. But I want a couple I can wear out.

Not just some old washed up T's.. I think still my favorite shirt of MJ's I have ever seen was the shirt Usher wore on 30th anniversary.. I would love to have that.. I would sleep in it.. lol! not really, but I would wear it often..

But once the album comes closer I'll get a bunch of shirts specially made.. probably sell them also online, for the same price it is to get them made for promotion for MJ's album..

Cuz if you buy a bunch of shirts in bundles they give you discounts etc.. I could buy like 50 shirt bulks.

I'm looking for some really cool looking ones, but the only ones I've come across online are T-shirts that look baggy and I don't really like them.
Do any of you know where to find cute ones?

The only shirt I have is one from the 80s that has the beat it jacket and the words beat it. I don't wear it out in public because i treat it as a collectible.

I only have a Bad t-shirt and it's absolutely huge lol. So the best I can do is sleep in it. I really like those "made in the 80s" Thriller shirts - they have a better cut, not like the baggy t-shirts. I'm thinking of getting one. But what I really want is badges - where can I get those?

I have a shirt that looks a lot like the shirt Usher wore at the 20th Anniversary Show... I've worn it a couple times, it's a little big though, lol.

i really hate to say that but i don't wear the tshirt.. but i wear the scurf of dangerous.. in the winter ofcourse. i don't know .. i feel too old for this... and i don't want to "collect" comments or stuff like that!!

Yes I wear them..but people look at me and say; ''damn, what is she wearing?'' but I like it, so I wear it:D oh I have a Dangerous shirt.

Yes I wear them..but people look at me and say; ''damn, what is she wearing?'' but I like it, so I wear it:D oh I have a Dangerous shirt.

that's cool!!! you should just smile when they look at you.. they need to mind their own business. If they don't like it then they can look somewherelse!!lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back