Do you wear MJ shirts in Public?

Oh boy how I WISH I would have MJ T-shirt!
I would wear it all the time and let people know that Michael is my hero!.^_^

Yay! :wild: I found my sister's old Michael Jackson European Tour t-shirt! Too bad it's size XL (my sister used to wear then too big clothes) but yeah, I'll wear it sometimes..
I also found Janet t-shirt (size XL too :D ) and I'll wear it, too.
So happy now ^_^

i have around 15 and i wear them quite a lot, but evertime get mj dressed to events etc!! i love my badges as well!!

Terry

Of course. R u suggesting I should be ashamed?

yeah i have a few MJ tshirts. I wear them all the time. I made the designs on them myself. I dont have any photos unfortunately.

Well dang, if I could find one--and one that wasn't a negative one or a joke about Michael.

A cousin of mine who went on the dangerous tour has t shirts from it, but I don't have any...and she's very selfish. lol!

Last edited:
Yay! :wild: I found my sister's old Michael Jackson European Tour t-shirt! Too bad it's size XL (my sister used to wear then too big clothes) but yeah, I'll wear it sometimes..
I also found Janet t-shirt (size XL too :D ) and I'll wear it, too.
So happy now ^_^

Just a little bit off topic, but how old is your sister? Since you're from Finland too, there's a possibility I might know her from the good old days :)

Just a little bit off topic, but how old is your sister? Since you're from Finland too, there's a possibility I might know her from the good old days :)

She's now 22.
She didn't actually go to the concert, I don't know where she got her shirt.. But she was on Janet's concert in..98? :)

She's now 22.
She didn't actually go to the concert, I don't know where she got her shirt.. But she was on Janet's concert in..98? :)

Oh ok.. Well then I don't think she's any of those who hung around us during the HIStory era and Helsinki's concerts. She's not a fan anymore?

Oh ok.. Well then I don't think she's any of those who hung around us during the HIStory era and Helsinki's concerts. She's not a fan anymore?

Nope.. She still likes MJ's music but isn't a fan anymore, hasn't been for like 5 years.

I have a tshirt with a picture of Michael feets with the BJ socks (that famous picture) and its writen JUST BEAT IT. Every time i wear it, theres always someone who looks and gives me a great smile!!! Michael is loved! People like it!

I use to wear MJ shirts all the time, but now most of them are quite worn out. Why do alot of fans feel embarrassed to support MJ publically by wearing shirts, etc??? I dont get it. To hell what people think, they are just ignorant a$$.holes! Michael Jackson is the GREATEST entertainer in history, period! I, for one, am PROUD to show my love & support for Michael . . . just take a look at my car & license plate in my siggy . . . obviously, I dont give a crap what ANYONE thinks . . . :p

I just bought a Smooth Criminal jacket and hat, like the one MJ wears on the BAD tour and i was on the train wearing them and some guy shouts out ''Hey it's the king of pop''

I just bought a Smooth Criminal jacket and hat, like the one MJ wears on the BAD tour and i was on the train wearing them and some guy shouts out ''Hey it's the king of pop''

:lol: i would be so embarrsed if that happend to me but when i evently get round to buying my Beat It jacket i'll wear it in Public and see what reaction i get

I had my MJ T-shirt on last friday in a nightclub :yes:

And my friend had the female version of sequined socks :D

My New MJ T-Shirts

Just thought I would post some pictures of the awesome new t-shirt I got from Athete's World.

Front

Back

Re: My New MJ T-Shirts

these are shirts actually for sale or are they iron ons that you design yourself ??

very nice threads :yes:

Re: My New MJ T-Shirts

They are great , i like them very much, i have to make some for me

Ya, Athete's World is a sports store. I Live in Canada so I know they have it here, but i'm not sure about other countries. And it wasn't ironed on, it was already like that.

Absolutly,
I wear his t- shirts, play his music, and talk to others about Mr. Jackson being a great admirer of mine...

I for one am honored to be chosen to have the opportunity to share what has always been the truth..!

We Are The World~~~Heal The World~~~
"Education Is The Key"

i just spent fifty bucks to have a customized MJ shirt. you bet yo *** i'm gunna wear it in public.

i just spent fifty bucks to have a customized MJ shirt. you bet yo *** i'm gunna wear it in public.

LOL!!!

I always wear my MJ shirts in public, and i get complimented, of course!! i also get compliments on my ringtones :yes:

Back