Diprivan WAS found at MJ home

Whoa182

Proud Member
News just in on CNN, the drug Diprivan was found. This might be the reason we lost him. Now who the hell supplied it for him!! ARGH!

well it will be found from toxicology if it was used :( whats the point of planting it in the home?

Where did CNN get this info from? An unnamed source not authorized to give out information?

TMZ and CNN. What's the difference between these two again?

exactly what the nurse said. eiteher someones running with it cause of her or its true. that doctor better run for mexico.

Does the US law enforcement official have a name? Because there was a law enforcement official who also said MJ was given demerol. I get suspicious when no source is name. Forgive me for being so particular :)

No news source impress me anymore because they have all proven themselves to be tabloid when it comes to MJ. Of course the law official remains unnamed, why wouldn't he? More of the same.

And yes I am suspicious of the nurse still.

well it will be found from toxicology if it was used :( whats the point of planting it in the home?

the point of the dea planting it could be to blame MJ for them administering it. the phones were all off..etc. it's all fishy. if ever i was jaded, i have a right to be jaded, now.

well whether he used it or not, a 50 year old guy who is fit and healthy does not die from JUST stress alone. Maybe a 90 or 100 year old, but not 50. To me anyway it seems likely it was some sort of medication, and the doctor or someone close to him was responsible.

I could have been found in a doctors bag meaning it wasnt intended for Michael but just something the doctor was carrying around.

well whether he used it or not, a 50 year old guy who is fit and healthy does not die from JUST stress alone. Maybe a 90 or 100 year old, but not 50. To me anyway it seems likely it was some sort of medication, and the doctor or someone close to him was responsible.

if someone close to him was responsible, they were bought by the government and the media, in my view.

If 'said' Dr was telling Michael that these drugs are safe IE leading him on, its quite possible that he could have been taking these drugs for a LONG time.

Its not unheard of for Doctors to prescribe drugs for odd reasons.

this all fits with what the nurse said and with what was said in a court case involving another doctor. why some of u acting like they found heroin. nothing needs to be planted. mj couldnt sleep and some reckless doctor gave him it

What court case with another doctor Elusive?

I still don't trust that nurse. I really don't.

this all fits with what the nurse said and with what was said in a court case involving another doctor. why some of u acting like they found heroin. nothing needs to be planted. mj couldnt sleep and some reckless doctor gave him it

Why couldnt he use regular sleeping pills? If this is the reason for his death I will never be able to get over it, because its seems so unnecessary.

That nurse story makes me feel like crying each time I read it,,,,

it only is a short acting drug tho... so why would it be used for sleep =/

I guess Michael Jackson got a lil longer sleep then he wanted :( R.I.P

What court case??????

*I am a bit impatient*lol

Diprivan is a anesthetic.

Why would Michael need a anesthetic in his home?

Multiple people including his family members have stated he suffered from insomnia for years. Diprivan is a very rapid acting iv anesthetic, and rapid re-awakening after it is stopped, within minutes one is awake after receiving it.

But it must involve continuous monitoring of cardiac, respiratory, and oxygenation status, with life saving equipment immediately available. It is never given outside a hospital or outpatient surgicenter type setting with MD's present at all times. It is not avaible through prescription, period.

Anything is possible in the dark world of people that could obtain and administer this medication, specifically physicians that could have come into Michael's world.

This is to me one of the seemingly most likely causes of what has happened, but it is truly just my opinion.

(and I use Diprivan daily in my work setting, must be recertified yearly to administer it, and only under the supervision of a on site physician)

Back