Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already? (Update on Post #170!)

SpunkyFunky

Proud Member
hey.

i heard on another board that a fan got an email today saying that she will get the confirmation code on tuesday evening. since i didnt get such an email till now i would like to know if other people got the same email already or just the confirmation email? im a bit worried since i heard it...

Re: Did anybody receive emails about the pre-sale codes already?

Not yet for me... and I'm with O2!

I got a text saying confirmation codes are out on Tues before 10pm.

yeah i know thats for the people who registered with mobile right? but those who registered by signing up on the page didnt get something like that right?

not recieved any text or anything apart from the email confirmin my entry

Nothing yet....
we all just have to wait.

Haven't gotten anything. I've only gotten like 5-6 welcome e-mails confirming my registration! :lol: :lol: Hope that is a sign I'll get a code too. :lol:

no reply whatsoever, i'm worried:unsure:

Well, same here, since I'd like to have tickets before friday. :p

I've waited too long for this so when casual fans will get tickets and I don't... grrr

hey anybody....will the tickets only be on sale the 11th and the 13th? or will they sale until they run out no matter how long it takes???

yeah they will be on sale till they are sold out... which wont be very long...

thanks its just that my dad is sending me money today to orlando from georgia and i just paray it gets here at least by the 13th...ugh!

I'm sure some good people on here will end up with spare tickets, I probably will, just gonna blitz the number of tickets I can afford!!

I haven't heard anything yet. I presume I will have to wait for Friday, and that all the phone lines will be engaged and I'll end up paying way over £75 for a ticket and getting one from a ticket agency.

Well, same here, since I'd like to have tickets before friday. :p

I've waited too long for this so when casual fans will get tickets and I don't... grrr

I hate it when casual fans who are just consumers of Michael's solo albums from 1979-2001 (and at best a one Jackson 5 greatest hits album), get the best seats to events. I'm a very loyal since early 1983, and the sale of tickets sure doesn't give true fans an advantage they deserve. In the past getting a close up view to see Michael in concert wasn't a problem, just long as I got to Wembley Stadium before 9am. But at the O2 with seating allocation that luck his much harder at the official price.

Last edited:

This is what it said!!
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Welcome to MichaelJacksonLive.com![/FONT]​

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]You successfully registered for your chance[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]to participate in the Michael Jackson Presale.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Michael announced 10 shows at The O2 arena[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]in London starting 8 July 2009[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]If your application is successful you will receive an email in the upcoming days with your exclusive unique password and information on where and when you can purchase tickets during the presale window. The password pin code can only be used once. The password pin code allows up to four (4) tickets to be purchased during the presale window.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]If you miss the presale window or due to demand are unsuccessful in being chosen to receive a password pin code, the general onsale is 7am 13 March 2009. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Please add
MJ@MichaelJacksonLive.com
to your address book to ensure
successful email delivery.
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Visit MichaelJacksonLive.com
to grab & share the widget,
view the video, or listen to
some Michael Jackson songs.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Registering for the presale is not a guarantee of tickets. General on sale starts 7am 13 March 2009. One unique code per email address or mobile number. *Mobile Cost 10/12p dependent on network. Mobile is UK only. Your email address or mobile number may be used for future marketing promotions by the promoter (AEG Live (UK) Ltd). You can opt out of the mobile registration any time after registering send STOP to 81707. Email users can opt out at any time after registering by visiting http://www.ncrpmreports.com/aeg/Unsub.asp and entering your email address. For further terms and conditions visit http://www.MichaelJacksonLive.com/privacy. [/FONT]

does anyone know how to get tickets on the 13th? Is it only though Internet? If nescessary I will fly to london to get some tickets ;)

This is what it said!!
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Welcome to MichaelJacksonLive.com![/FONT]​

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]You successfully registered for your chance[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]to participate in the Michael Jackson Presale.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Michael announced 10 shows at The O2 arena[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]in London starting 8 July 2009[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]If your application is successful you will receive an email in the upcoming days with your exclusive unique password and information on where and when you can purchase tickets during the presale window. The password pin code can only be used once. The password pin code allows up to four (4) tickets to be purchased during the presale window.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]If you miss the presale window or due to demand are unsuccessful in being chosen to receive a password pin code, the general onsale is 7am 13 March 2009. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Please add
MJ@MichaelJacksonLive.com
to your address book to ensure
successful email delivery.
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Visit MichaelJacksonLive.com
to grab & share the widget,
view the video, or listen to
some Michael Jackson songs.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Registering for the presale is not a guarantee of tickets. General on sale starts 7am 13 March 2009. One unique code per email address or mobile number. *Mobile Cost 10/12p dependent on network. Mobile is UK only. Your email address or mobile number may be used for future marketing promotions by the promoter (AEG Live (UK) Ltd). You can opt out of the mobile registration any time after registering send STOP to 81707. Email users can opt out at any time after registering by visiting http://www.ncrpmreports.com/aeg/Unsub.asp and entering your email address. For further terms and conditions visit http://www.MichaelJacksonLive.com/privacy. [/FONT]

I also got this email on Friday.

does anyone know how to get tickets on the 13th? Is it only though Internet? If nescessary I will fly to london to get some tickets ;)

I presume it will be both by the internet and telephone, as that's how Prince's tickets were sold. But it's very likely with high volumes of fans and the public online and phoning, that the the O2 site will be very slow and hard to book tickets, and the phone lines will be jammed. This happened with Prince, and it will happen with Michael's tickets.

Last edited:

i think i can,t sleep tonight. i wil keep my laptop near my head with a sign when i het mail,. hahahaha

I also got this email on Friday.

I presume it will be both by the internet and telephone, as that's how Prince's tickets were sold. But it's very likely with high volumes of fans and the public online and phoning, that the the O2 site will be very slow and hard to book tickets, and the phone lines will be jammed. This happened with Prince, and it will happen with Michael's tickets.

I'll call ticketmaster and ask if they will sell tickets at the ticketcentres. Hold on....

stupid me, of course they are closed now :doh:

just checked i didnt get anything either. I heard only UK will be able to be in the presale. that perk on top with not having to travel!! :rant:

just checked i didnt get anything either. I heard only UK will be able to be in the presale. that perk on top with not having to travel!! :rant:

I don't think so. I pressume the first ones who registered receive a password. And if only UK would be able to buy than why would there be an option to choose your country in the option field...

I nearly had a heart attack I got I just got an email through from MichaelJacksonlive and it was just one of those confirmation emails.. Sent to an email address I first tried the other day I thought it hadnt worked so I registered another.. now I get the email :lol:

My heart almost stopped. :bugeyed :lol:

Back