Describe your dream lady for Michael

I think Micheal and Beyonce would have looked cute together but I don't think there personalities would go together I mean what the hell would they talk about lol

someone not as tall as him...younger, piercing brown eyes, hair of cascading golden waves, a very childlike adult, but still likes to play in many ways.

:whistle2:
i like reading all these want adds.

;) :friends:

edit, and then damn you had to ruin it :lol:

don't make me cut you :nono: i'm already on that ride

:ph34r:

I've heard a few stories and I think I can say Michael liked a girl who had some ass!

I got ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he had a crush on her back, you saw that HUG?? he completely molded against her AND he went looking for her at diddy's party, showed up all uninvited scoping out for bey...lol, so cute

Ha ha gotta love him :)

I think Micheal and Beyonce would have looked cute together but I don't think there personalities would go together I mean what the hell would they talk about lol

Ditto. I don't think they would be compatible, how she and Jay Z are. Compare Jay to Michael... And there's your answer.

Can we stop talking about Michael and Lisa please? There's a seperate thread for that :p

I think Michael should have just had an arranged marriage to be honest! How cool would that have been??? He'd be like "Mummy, I want her to have a big brown eyes, and long blonde locks, please." lol

definitely! black men love the booty :lol:
2ef2vx3.jpg

005.jpg
booty grab
"you rock my world" booty smack
arms resting on beyonce's booty

plenty of bootylicious evidence out there that he in fact was an ass man :lol:

Yup... So true. he liked the asses. He even stared at Kai's ass. :p

he had a crush on her back, you saw that HUG?? he completely molded against her AND he went looking for her at diddy's party, showed up all uninvited scoping out for bey...lol, so cute

Yeah that was soo cute how he went looking for Bey. I think he did have a crush on her!

Some one like me lol. Beautiful, educated and with a golden heart.:p lol. I would have loved to see him with a real woman, who really loved and respected him though. Shame he had to wait so long, and now unfortunately now it's too late:(.

Wow!!!!!

It seems that beauty has always been and always will be considered very important. It is true that the first impression when you look at someone, that is. It is true that the eyes just like to look at what is beautiful. But the beauty of the times and do not let blind see straight, is masked and can hide many things. I say this because people here cited only beautiful and famous women, but the stunning and perfect beauty is not synonymous with perfection. That does not mean anything. No one can and should not fall in love with someone who is beautiful and breathtaking. Sometimes people are very concerned with what is outside and forget what's inside. What really matters is what is inside the heart, feelings, values and what is outside is negligible. There are no perfect people and especially the eternal beauty... one day it ends. :)

Wow!!!!!

It seems that beauty has always been and always will be considered very important. It is true that the first impression when you look at someone, that is. It is true that the eyes just like to look at what is beautiful. But the beauty of the times and do not let blind see straight, is masked and can hide many things. I say this because people here cited only beautiful and famous women, but the stunning and perfect beauty is not synonymous with perfection. That does not mean anything. No one can and should not fall in love with someone who is beautiful and breathtaking. Sometimes people are very concerned with what is outside and forget what's inside. What really matters is what is inside the heart, feelings, values and what is outside is negligible. There are no perfect people and especially the eternal beauty... one day it ends. :)

Beauty is important, but it's not everything. You don't fall in love with a person just because they are beautiful, there are alot of other elements. Personality is a must. External beauty is not worth nothing if you are not beautiful inside, I agree.

Well I think we all know what kind of personality this lady should have had, so there's not really much point in getting worked up over some of us who have chosen/mentioned females based on their looks. That was pretty much the aim of the thread tbh. And of course there have only been "beautiful" ladies who've been mentioned because obviously what with Michael being the stunning young man that he is, it's only suffice that he is pictured with a stunning female too.

& Lisa Marie was perfect tbh.

Mike gave us many hints about what type of women he likes (physically speaking):

The ideal woman...

got it kickin' in the back (meaning she got some nice ass)
got those come-get-me thighs (hmm...did he like some thick ladies? I think so.)
big, beautiful eyes

and I would add all those other qualities usually thought to be sexy like, well-endowed breasts, what else?...long, shapely legs, etc.

If a woman with all those sexy qualities think about her sexiness too much and likes to flirt with other men, then she is definitely not the one for Mike. So, she should be the type of lady who is really sexy but she herself really don't think about it and even are not aware of how she is viewed by other men. She only wants to look sexy when she is with Mike, just two of them sharing private moments in a room:)

Hey shamonee, props to making this thread. I, too, think about the topic a lot. I did when he was alive and still do cuz I really wish he'd had a lady in his life.

So we agree she had to have a nice ass..

I heard stories from people, I can't remember where I read it or who said it, but a man said that he used to go out places with MJ and MJ would comment on ladies behinds :D

Theres even a video on youtube. Where if you listen very carefully it sounds like someone is sayin' ''look at her ass dude'' I thought it was the guy next to MJ sayin it but now.. hmm..lol

Haha.. Shamonee I nearly missed the end bit of your post ;)

Now hair colour? I think I vote brunette..

Yoooo I came across this pic:

Is that Halle Berry??? The cheekbones and hair do makes me think it is her. :yes:

They would have been so perfect... She's been through a lot too...

^ Thanks for confirming. She kind of looks like Jessica Alba in that pic :lol:

She's stunning isn't she. Does anyone know much about her personality?

I know fans gonna hate me for saying this but I really feel that Lisa Marie was the perfect type for Michael.
I think she matches what he was attracted on the outside, and I think she had a lot of that youth in her just like Michael.
When you saw her walk around in orphanages with Michael it really looked liked she enjoyed doing stuff like that with him.
And someone as shy as Michael needs someone like Lisa Marie that has this kind of "perverted glow" and forwardness around her that can make Michael happy... I know from experience myself, lol.

When I think of Lisa Marie and Michael I always see this picture in my mind, where Michael and Lisa Marie are walking in Neverland holding hands and they both have this biggest smile on their faces. I know I have that picture somewhere but I can't find it right now.

I agree, but I also disagree. I think that Michael really loved her and that was a very happy time in his life. But for the simple fact that she divorced him and couldn't handle him anymore shows weakness. Michael needs a strong woman who will stick with him in his "darkest hour" and "deepest despair"

Yes that's Halle :)

I saw this video at the end of the Bambi Awards and they were trying to take a picture. Mike was either calling her to come over and be in the picture or getting somebody to get her and be in the picture. :)

I'd have to look for it...

I agree, but I also disagree. I think that Michael really loved her and that was a very happy time in his life. But for the simple fact that she divorced him and couldn't handle him anymore shows weakness. Michael needs a strong woman who will stick with him in his "darkest hour" and "deepest despair"

Maybe that shows STRENGTH, especially since she had two children to take care of. Sometimes you have to chose, especially with children. It takes enormous strength to walk away from somebody you actually love but want to make sure your children don't suffer. I found her squirming in the Diane Sawyer interview after the divorce pathetic- you loved him, you were attracted to him, stand up to your own choices you made. That was painful to watch.

I think that the enormous pressure that Michael had to withstand (and withstood for 50 years) must have been unbearable. He was human, it takes somebody superhuman to withstand the kind of stuff he went through. And even he is not among us anymore. It must be almost impossible to find somebody to be able to withstand that as well.
Look at the employees- even after many, many years of loyal service most caved in and went to the press, sold him out.

Being with him, even as employer seems almost like a test of character within yourself.

Any woman that would have been able to be with him longterm would have been an incredibly strong woman herself. Somebody who is very sure of herself is not caring too much of her own baggage- or she must have overcome her own baggage already. Michael had more than enough to carry by himself- he needed a strong person. Maybe a person that strong just wasn't to be found in this lifetime.

And besides- how would he find that person? Even the calmest fangirl of us must have made him wonder- is it the gold pants or is she trying to align her notions of who "Michael Jackson" is with who he is? It is always hard to be with somebody who idolizes you- the higher you are, the longer the fall. And that ain't pretty.

I sure hope he had found love away from our eyes, somebody we just don;t know about- because it pains me to think he lived and died without experiencing true, real love. The kind of live does not make you doubt the love, the one with trust to know, whatever happen, we walk together.

Maybe that shows STRENGTH, especially since she had two children to take care of. Sometimes you have to chose, especially with children. It takes enormous strength to walk away from somebody you actually love but want to make sure your children don't suffer. I found her squirming in the Diane Sawyer interview after the divorce pathetic- you loved him, you were attracted to him, stand up to your own choices you made. That was painful to watch.

I think that the enormous pressure that Michael had to withstand (and withstood for 50 years) must have been unbearable. He was human, it takes somebody superhuman to withstand the kind of stuff he went through. And even he is not among us anymore. It must be almost impossible to find somebody to be able to withstand that as well.
Look at the employees- even after many, many years of loyal service most caved in and went to the press, sold him out.

Being with him, even as employer seems almost like a test of character within yourself.

Any woman that would have been able to be with him longterm would have been an incredibly strong woman herself. Somebody who is very sure of herself is not caring too much of her own baggage- or she must have overcome her own baggage already. Michael had more than enough to carry by himself- he needed a strong person. Maybe a person that strong just wasn't to be found in this lifetime.

And besides- how would he find that person? Even the calmest fangirl of us must have made him wonder- is it the gold pants or is she trying to align her notions of who "Michael Jackson" is with who he is? It is always hard to be with somebody who idolizes you- the higher you are, the longer the fall. And that ain't pretty.

I sure hope he had found love away from our eyes, somebody we just don;t know about- because it pains me to think he lived and died without experiencing true, real love. The kind of live does not make you doubt the love, the one with trust to know, whatever happen, we walk together.

aww. That must be a really heartbreaking thing to think about. Not being able to find anyone on this earth that is "right" for you. I too hope that he found love. He didn't deserve this shitty treatment throughout his years.

This is my oppinion.

First, she must not be a famous person and have no celebrity status. While famous people tend to have similiar interest, they are also very devoted to their work and have a lot of other problems to be taken care of since famous people always have issues with management, investsment, projects, rumours and so on. Famous celebrities marriage rarely last.

The woman, must be devoted to MJ and not go and break his heart or betray him. She must be able to tolerate with his crazy career demands, his schedule, his different personality, his lifestyle and understand him very well. While you may think anyone who truely love MJ could do that, it's much easier saying it than doing it! She will have to be a very strong person and smart as well.

The woman must have never married before! This prove how serious she in being patient and waiting for the right one to come along. She must not have history of dating with many boys, going to clubs, getting drunk..etc.

She have to be an educated person. Good education shows the ablity of a person to be able to commit. She have to be a very natural person, who do not smoke or take drugs.

She must love people (good people) children, animals, enviroment and have a religion, preferably Christian.

She do not talk to the media at all! Wheather it's good or bad things about MJ, she must not talk unless she is with MJ himself.

A good example of a famous people wife, would be Mirka who is the wife of the tennis superstar Roger Federer. If you know about Roger and their relationship, you can easily see how beautiful is their relationship.

This is my oppinion.

First, she must not be a famous person and have no celebrity status. While famous people tend to have similiar interest, they are also very devoted to their work and have a lot of other problems to be taken care of since famous people always have issues with management, investsment, projects, rumours and so on. Famous celebrities marriage rarely last.

The woman, must be devoted to MJ and not go and break his heart or betray him. She must be able to tolerate with his crazy career demands, his schedule, his different personality, his lifestyle and understand him very well. While you may think anyone who truely love MJ could do that, it's much easier saying it than doing it! She will have to be a very strong person and smart as well.

The woman must have never married before! This prove how serious she in being patient and waiting for the right one to come along. She must not have history of dating with many boys, going to clubs, getting drunk..etc.

She have to be an educated person. Good education shows the ablity of a person to be able to commit. She have to be a very natural person, who do not smoke or take drugs.

She must love people (good people) children, animals, enviroment and have a religion, preferably Christian.

She do not talk to the media at all! Wheather it's good or bad things about MJ, she must not talk unless she is with MJ himself.

A good example of a famous people wife, would be Mirka who is the wife of the tennis superstar Roger Federer. If you know about Roger and their relationship, you can easily see how beautiful is their relationship.

Well said!
That would be the perfect woman for Michael, someone who would love him for him and wouldn't betray him in anyway. A woman who like you said could deal with his hectic life and just love him and support him. She needs to be able to handle the fans though, he loves his fans and she'd had to deal with him hugging them, them trying to kiss him.

Oh yeah, another thing I like to add is that, she is willing to give up her life from living as normal person to what ever she would face as MJ's wife. It's not easy for someone to give up their normal life, and may have to deal with horrible paparazi or with false news or tabloid trash about themself. Very few people can do that. Lisa and Debbie obviously can't live with the people always after them so they broke of with MJ, because MJ's life is under the media scruntiny all the time!

ie: people pay for pictures of you being pregnant, shopping with kids, caught chatting with another men, just regular shopping...etc. Friends betraying you and telling stories about you to the tabloids..etc.

To be able to live through that, the person will have to be able to see the world and life in a different way.

but mike said so himself that she needed to be really famous and share the same status as him or be someone from another planet who didnt know who he was.

I've been having this fantasy lately of Michael and Whitney Houston having a short lived romantic rendezvous in the mid-1980s. LOLOLOLOLOL!

I tend to fantasize/daydream while I am working out at the gym and I was listening to some classic Whitney and just got it in my head. :laugh:

I know that they've been friends since the mid-1980s. Jermaine even helped her on her first album. Whitney said that she and Michael were very close, shared a lot of things with each other, and spent a lot of time together.

Saw some videos of Michael and Whitney at various events together in the 1980s and thought 'Oh, what if they had gotten together. . .' LOL! Then she wouldn't have had her problems with Bobby and Michael would have had a great woman!

I remember Whitney prior to being married to Bobby Brown was such a good girl. I mean, she was not scandalous at all and she was wholesome, religious, and uber-talented.

I think Michael and Whitney would have made a cute couple!

3840462413_14514b3a1d.jpg

ATT00036.jpg

769911.jpg

^ The only thing is... Whit looks so much older than him lol

Is it okay if I drew one instead of describing my girl for MJ?

Back