Describe your dream lady for Michael

really? didn't know that, since i've like never seen debbie rowe and all :rolleyes:...i said i couldn't see him with that TYPE not that all blondes ARE that type.
Well, I haven't read anything about Debbie....it was about 'not able to picture him with average blonde'.
Just thought I had to defend myself for all the misunderstood blondes out there.
Sorry, didn't know you'd take it like that!:smilerolleyes:

Ok so I guess I'm the only one who could never picture him being with someone "curvy, big booty, diva, long legs and double D bra"? The "diva" part should have come naturally IMO. I could never picture him being in a relationship with the typical Beyonce because again, in my opinion, it's too samey and almost too "fake". This type of lady would not have kept him happy IMO. lol

Ok so I guess I'm the only one who could never picture him being with someone "curvy, big booty, diva, long legs and double D bra"? The "diva" part should have come naturally IMO.

I can't imagine him with someone "like that".
The maximum thickness I can see Michael with is Beyonce, and she ain't exactly big booty.

She is quite big boned though.. He needed someone skinny (similar to himself) with a natural model's phesiyce.(sp?)

She is quite big boned though.. He needed someone skinny (similar to himself) with a natural model's phesiyce.(sp?)

brooke shields was thicker and taller than him and he certainly didn't mind. and as hugged up as he was on beyonce he didn't mind that either :lol:

TooClose-1.jpg

one thing i can say is he liked them in all varieties, but yeah, i do see him with someone slim shapely, but not skinnnny. always smacking booties on stage or video, he had to have someone with SOME curves, nice slim womanly hourglass figure.

it was about 'not able to picture him with average blonde'.
Just thought I had to defend myself for all the misunderstood blondes out there.
Sorry, didn't know you'd take it like that!:smilerolleyes:

i wasn't blasting all blondes, i said i couldn't see him with that specific TYPE of blonde like someone had described. no need to send out the defense team for blondes :) no blonde hate over here! :lol:

I know fans gonna hate me for saying this but I really feel that Lisa Marie was the perfect type for Michael.
I think she matches what he was attracted on the outside, and I think she had a lot of that youth in her just like Michael.
When you saw her walk around in orphanages with Michael it really looked liked she enjoyed doing stuff like that with him.
And someone as shy as Michael needs someone like Lisa Marie that has this kind of "perverted glow" and forwardness around her that can make Michael happy... I know from experience myself, lol.

When I think of Lisa Marie and Michael I always see this picture in my mind, where Michael and Lisa Marie are walking in Neverland holding hands and they both have this biggest smile on their faces. I know I have that picture somewhere but I can't find it right now.

Lisa? :scratch:I do not know Lisa, but I do not like it. I do not like her for the behavior she had after the divorce. It was horrible the things she said and I can not even imagine how Michael felt sorry for that. Lisa had her chance. It was great while it lasted and now is past and as I always say, "who lives in the past is the museum." :yes: But people make mistakes and deserve to be forgiven. And I'm sure Michael forgave. For me, it really was true love they never would have become separated. Never! Why is there a real love, that love beyond barriers and survive all the problems that arise, no matter what. And in this case was not what happened.

The ideal woman for Michael... :scratch:is difficult to say and speculate. Well, it depends on God for it is He who moves all things and especially Michael. I think only God knows who would be the ideal woman to stand next to Michael. Whether it be a fan of Michael or someone who knew nothing about it, rich, poor, beautiful or that has a common beauty... Physical beauty does not mean anything by that one day it ends. Just what are the values of a person and the feelings within the heart that will always be eternal. That is what matters and what is really important in any human being. What matters is that she had the ability to love Michael unconditionally, to love unconditionally the three angels Michael and make them completely happy. Give them an infinite love pure and sincere. Being the woman who was always by his side in good times and especially in bad times. That would be the ideal wife for Michael. :)

Yo, you girls need to stop arguing over this blonde sterotype. I'm sure BadEraSexy did not mean what she said to offend anyone who happens to blonde. I certainly didn't either. Now back on topic please :D

Should I compose a poll of some sort??

But people make mistakes and deserve to be forgiven. And I'm sure Michael forgave.

Without starting any trouble, we don't know if it was Lisa Marie or Michael who made any "mistakes". We just take for granted that it was Lisa's "fault".
I don't think that's fair. :)

But it's like, from my view point I think it was a shame that relationship ended, especially because I think it could've changed Michael's life to the better if they'd stayed happy together. But it's like, I don't, and nobody else here knows what was going on in their lives.

I think its hard to say who Michael would initially be attracted to, i cant really think what his type would be!
I wouldnt say some one really skinny, theyd be curvy and they'd have to be a good dresser, that would catch his eye first about i person i think!

Without starting any trouble, we don't know if it was Lisa Marie or Michael who made any "mistakes". We just take for granted that it was Lisa's "fault".

But it's like, from my view point I think it was a shame that relationship ended, especially because I think it could've changed Michael's life to the better if they'd stayed happy together. But it's like, I don't, and nobody else here knows what was going on in their lives.

Myas is gonna get you PMSL!

Myas is gonna get you PMSL!

Haha I'm so tired that I can't remember what/who Myas or PMSL is short for... and what's even worse is that I can't find that "come at me bitch" gif animation right now haha-haaaaah *james brown laugh*... this is the first and probably the only time I'll ever need to use that GIF... and I can't find it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Haha I'm so tired that I can't remember what/who Myas or PMSL is short for... and what's even worse is that I can't find that "come at me bitch" gif animation right now haha-haaaaah *james brown laugh*... this is the first and probably the only time I'll ever need to use that GIF... and I can't find it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:ninja:
2woksq0_jpg.gif

i always have that gif on speeddial and use it often :lol: what can i say i'm a fighter not a lover

No matter who was wrong. But I'm sure both were forgiven. Forgiveness is a gift. Why did it end? It's so simple... Why was not true love. Lisa could not and could never adapt to life Michael. They are completely different, such as water and wine. When you really love the face of problems and errors, there is a new beginning to start all over again and not to commit the same mistakes again and it did not. Lisa had a very childish behavior after the divorce saying all those things about marriage and about Michael was always a quiet person. And I think she later repented for having this attitude. I believe that everything that happened (two marriages) was for Michael to mature as a person. :)

I kind of still feel Michael would've been best off with a fan.
Just look at Victoria and David Beckham, she's probably his #1 fan :p

I don't think its really my place to say but I agree.

EDIT: In response to below, I'm not meaning to turn this into a what could have been thread [so im editing this and please don't anyone take it there] - this thread was for who we could see him with/who you'd think he'd like.. and well..all i wanted to say was HE picked HER..?!

32.jpg

lisa-marie-and-mj.jpg

I really agree with you. And I think, aesthetically, they were such a pretty couple.

I know fans gonna hate me for saying this but I really feel that Lisa Marie was the perfect type for Michael.
I think she matches what he was attracted on the outside, and I think she had a lot of that youth in her just like Michael.
When you saw her walk around in orphanages with Michael it really looked liked she enjoyed doing stuff like that with him.
And someone as shy as Michael needs someone like Lisa Marie that has this kind of "perverted glow" and forwardness around her that can make Michael happy... I know from experience myself, lol.

When I think of Lisa Marie and Michael I always see this picture in my mind, where Michael and Lisa Marie are walking in Neverland holding hands and they both have this biggest smile on their faces. I know I have that picture somewhere but I can't find it right now.

Last edited:
I've heard a few stories and I think I can say Michael liked a girl who had some ass!

I kind of still feel Michael would've been best off with a fan.
Just look at Victoria and David Beckham, she's probably his #1 fan :p

true, but she was a super famous chick then, height of spice-mania....and he was salivating over her on the tv, not the other way around....i dont know if mike could have done with someone who was just as world famous/successful (lmao, not that anyone is anyway!) i dunno, i just wish SOMEONE had gotten in there and done the job right, jesus. it realy would have made a difference if done right before the crazies got to him

I've heard a few stories and I think I can say Michael liked a girl who had some ass!

You think of "She Drives Me Wild"?!

She composition
She statistical fact
Got it ready
For the willing
Got it kickin in the back

UH-HUH
! (I fakking love that UH-HUH)
Satin lace and a paisley cut top
The girl is waisting over
And she know she looks hot

Remember, Michael said he liked girls with 'big legs. . . big, beautiful eyes. . . and, oh yah, I like personality!'. LOL!

Well, he was probably like 13 when he said that. I like Beyonce. That would have been very interesting and she is SUCH a fangirl about him. Whenever she talked about him before he passed, she literally gushes about how much she loves him. But Jay Z had to get in the way. . .*sigh*. LOL!

I know some have said that Michael had a crush on Beyonce and Kelly Rowland. I didn't think so. I think he just hella respected their music and how they were just so fabulous. Probably reminded him of The Supremes and he loves them!

definitely! black men love the booty :lol:
2ef2vx3.jpg

005.jpg
booty grab
"you rock my world" booty smack
arms resting on beyonce's booty

plenty of bootylicious evidence out there that he in fact was an ass man :lol:

Remember, Michael said he liked girls with 'big legs. . . big, beautiful eyes. . . and, oh yah, I like personality!'. LOL!

Well, he was probably like 13 when he said that. I like Beyonce. That would have been very interesting and she is SUCH a fangirl about him. Whenever she talked about him before he passed, she literally gushes about how much she loves him. But Jay Z had to get in the way. . .*sigh*. LOL!

I know some have said that Michael had a crush on Beyonce and Kelly Rowland. I didn't think so. I think he just hella respected their music and how they were just so fabulous. Probably reminded him of The Supremes and he loves them!

Off-topic, and who cares point: But I've always been more attracted to Kelly than Beyonce :ph34r:

OK let's move on... What I meant like a fan is that someone that is at least a bit in the industry and can control herself to not be a "hysteric fan"... kind of like Tatiana. OK she kissed him on stage, but it didn't look like he was bothered or anything. That PYT girl was cute also.
For some weird reason when I was a kid I always thought Whitney Houston and Michael would end up together. This was in the beginning of the 90's.

he had a crush on her back, you saw that HUG?? he completely molded against her AND he went looking for her at diddy's party, showed up all uninvited scoping out for bey...lol, so cute

Back