Describe your dream lady for Michael

Shamonee

Proud Member
I don't know if there's been a thread like this before, and I hope it's ok that I made one.
I have always thought to myself over the years since being a MJ fan that the one thing he has missing in his life is a woman; how complete he would be if he just had that someone.

So the aim of this thread is for you to describe the ideal lady for Michael i.e. her hair colour, her body shape and of course; her status. Should she be/have been famous? If so, name and shame :D lol

Sometimes I would think a red-head would have suited Michael! But she's kind of petite; shorter than him and very skinny.

I don't know of any particular female celebrities who're red heads, though. But sort of like that girl from The Time Traveller's wife.

Other days, I think of someone with beach-blonde hair, high cheekbones and very skinny.

Your turn :)

Me? I'm not gonna describe my body shape... :ph34r: :lol:

Anyway, I see him with a dark haired, bronze skinned girl :yes:

Well, she's blonde...average body type, kinda tall but not taller than Mike...and uhm...big blue eyes...very kind, understanding, loving, trustworthy, excentric. Can be a bit nagging sometimes but all to live her ambitions.

Oh, wait a sec....that's me!:wild:

No sorry, serious answer: I really don't know.
As it comes to looks I'm seeing him with a white girl though, don't know why..just this image I have in front of me.
And further...she would be perfectly fitting with Mike's ideas of life, carrying out the best in the world, supporting and defending him forever and always looking fierce and strong.:yes:

Last edited:
someone beautiful with long smooth hair not too tall with big eyes ( he said in some interview that he likes that ) not famous ( I don't think it would work out if she was )
not too thin but not fat ether like Beyonce's body type
as for her personality: she needs to be kind and caring just like Micheal but also smart,strong and not scared to say her opinion

Last edited:
I really don't think it should matter what this "dream lady" would look like. I think all of his fans that adore him would have liked to have seen him with a woman who could love him unconditionally for who he was as a human being, understand him, accept him without judgment and be willing to do anything to protect and love his children.

Body type, hair color, etc, even though it might be fun to imagine, is all kind of meaningless.

Well, she's blonde...average body type, kinda tall but not taller than Mike...and uhm...big blue eyes...very kind, understanding, loving, trustworthy, excentric. Can be a bit nagging sometimes but all to live her ambitions.

Oh, wait a sec....that's me!:wild:

No sorry, serious answer: I really don't know.
As it comes to looks I'm seeing him with a white girl though, don't know why..just this image I have in front of me.
And further...she would be perfectly fitting with Mike's ideas of life, carrying out the best in the world, supporting and defending him forever and always looking fierce and strong.:yes:

Yeah, I too have always pictured him with someone white... Dunno why tbh.

Although sometimes I think Halle Berry seems like an awesome match for him. She's been through alot too.

Very skinny? Nah, he needed a woman with some serious boo-tay.

I think I would be the perfect woman for Michael. lol! Just kidding!

I can not describe as "she" could be physically, for it depends on Michael. Often we find people who is our opposite, totally different from us and we fell in love madly. Opposites attract. What I can say is that I would love it to be an anonymous. I'm sure that would work. :)

I think all of his fans that adore him would have liked to have seen him with a woman who could love him unconditionally for who he was as a human being, understand him, accept him without judgment and be willing to do anything to protect and love his children.

:yes: I agree. As far as looks, we can make an educated guess on what kind of women Michael would marry.

Very skinny? Nah, he needed a woman with some serious boo-tay.

2ef2vx3.jpg

Physically, probably thin, blond but the not the beach blond type..

Mentally, she would have had to be reeeaaaalllly patient, open minded and could be as much as a wife, a sister, a friend, a mother and a child I think.

I know fans gonna hate me for saying this but I really feel that Lisa Marie was the perfect type for Michael.
I think she matches what he was attracted on the outside, and I think she had a lot of that youth in her just like Michael.
When you saw her walk around in orphanages with Michael it really looked liked she enjoyed doing stuff like that with him.
And someone as shy as Michael needs someone like Lisa Marie that has this kind of "perverted glow" and forwardness around her that can make Michael happy... I know from experience myself, lol.

When I think of Lisa Marie and Michael I always see this picture in my mind, where Michael and Lisa Marie are walking in Neverland holding hands and they both have this biggest smile on their faces. I know I have that picture somewhere but I can't find it right now.

I know fans gonna hate me for saying this but I really feel that Lisa Marie was the perfect type for Michael.
I think she matches what he was attracted on the outside, and I think she had a lot of that youth in her just like Michael.
When you saw her walk around in orphanages with Michael it really looked liked she enjoyed doing stuff like that with him.
And someone as shy as Michael needs someone like Lisa Marie that has this kind of "perverted glow" and forwardness around her that can make Michael happy... I know from experience myself, lol.

When I think of Lisa Marie and Michael I always see this picture in my mind, where Michael and Lisa Marie are walking in Neverland holding hands and they both have this biggest smile on their faces. I know I have that picture somewhere but I can't find it right now.

32.jpg

lisa-marie-and-mj.jpg

I really agree with you. And I think, aesthetically, they were such a pretty couple.

someone a bit outgoing and strong to counter act his shyness and stubborn nature. she'd have to be a bit of a therapist, with a nurturing thoughtful personality in order to help him get over childhood woes and current "looks" issues that he always seemed to battle; she would have to slowly make him feel beautiful and wonderful and worthy of all the good that is thrown his way. she'd have to be strong like i said, to protect him from the horrible elements of people trying to leech off of him, including sometimes his own family. Strong but not just willful and stubborn for the hell of it, strong with a purpose.

still have a kid nature, but enough of an adult to mature him up a bit. can still laugh and cry at a disney movie, but articulate, intelligent, and savvy enough to read the classics with him. loves charity and children of course. she'd have to be sweet, but with a sarcastic streak and sense of adventure and sexy fun. someone who hadn't gotten around, maybe even a virgin. she would have had to get with him after thriller so he'd be not so religious with jw maybe during bad but DEFINITELY before 91 or 92, whenever he met those whack :censored: who ruined his life.

looks wise, someone mixed and exotic would be pretty. bronze skin, light eyes like blue, curly pretty hair. i picture him with someone like noemie lenoir with blue eyes.

norushh3.jpg

NoemieLenoir01_468x600.jpg

noemie-lenoir-20040428-1448.jpg

about 5'7, shapely, big smile. definitely media savvy so that she could deal with media scrutiny and fashionable so that she could keep both of them on the best dressed trendsetters list. appreciates what he does and supports his art, but NOT on fangirl status all day everyday. can treat him like a normal human and stress that he'd have to work at the relationship like anyone else and that she wouldn't just be there to kiss his ass or lose herself in the relationship. she wouldn't have to be famous, but maybe have a famous parent or something so that she knows what it's like that she is getting into, being involved with one of the most famous people in the world. someone who's still very grounded, but can understand hollywood/media culture.

there, was that detailed enough? :lol:

Last edited:
^I think you hit the nail on the head.
Also, yikes that woman is SUPER beautiful. I also think he would have been suited to a more exotic type. I wouldn't be able to picture him with an average skinny blonde.

It's sweet that he has so many fans like this who just wanted to see him happy.

I agree with you too. MJ and LMP were perfect for each other. They'd been the perfect pair to raise a Jackson/Presley heir. MJ knows what it is like to be the superstar and who better than Lisa Marie to know what it'd be like for their child to grow up the dtr/son of an icon?

someone a bit outgoing and strong to counter act his shyness and stubborn nature. she'd have to be a bit of a therapist, with a nurturing thoughtful personality in order to help him get over childhood woes and current "looks" issues that he always seemed to battle; she would have to slowly make him feel beautiful and wonderful and worthy of all the good that is thrown his way. she'd have to be strong like i said, to protect him from the horrible elements of people trying to leech off of him, including sometimes his own family. Strong but not just willful and stubborn for the hell of it, strong with a purpose.

still have a kid nature, but enough of an adult to mature him up a bit. can still laugh and cry at a disney movie, but articulate, intelligent, and savvy enough to read the classics with him. loves charity and children of course. she'd have to be sweet, but with a sarcastic streak and sense of adventure and sexy fun. someone who hadn't gotten around, maybe even a virgin. she would have had to get with him after thriller so he'd be not so religious with jw maybe during bad but DEFINITELY before 91 or 92, whenever he met those whack :censored: who ruined his life.

looks wise, someone mixed and exotic would be pretty. bronze skin, light eyes like blue, curly pretty hair. i picture him with someone like noemie lenoir with blue eyes.

norushh3.jpg

NoemieLenoir01_468x600.jpg

noemie-lenoir-20040428-1448.jpg

about 5'7, shapely, big smile. definitely media savvy so that she could deal with media scrutiny and fashionable so that she could keep both of them on the best dressed trendsetters list. appreciates what he does and supports his art, but NOT on fangirl status all day everyday. can treat him like a normal human and stress that he'd have to work at the relationship like anyone else and that she wouldn't just be there to kiss his ass or lose herself in the relationship. she wouldn't have to be famous, but maybe have a famous parent or something so that she knows what it's like that she is getting into, being involved with one of the most famous people in the world. someone who's still very grounded, but can understand hollywood/media culture.

there, was that detailed enough? :lol:

:lol: I'd say you've pretty much covered it... We can close this thread now...

32.jpg

lisa-marie-and-mj.jpg

I really agree with you. And I think, aesthetically, they were such a pretty couple.

Oh exactly, thank you for posting those pictures! :)

Damn, the way Lisa Marie moved.
Her hair, her face, her lines
Divinity In Motion.

I agree with you too. MJ and LMP were perfect for each other. They'd been the perfect pair to raise a Jackson/Presley heir. MJ knows what it is like to be the superstar and who better than Lisa Marie to know what it'd be like for their child to grow up the dtr/son of an icon?

True, I think they were totally comfortable with each other! :)

^I think you hit the nail on the head.
Also, yikes that woman is SUPER beautiful. I also think he would have been suited to a more exotic type. I wouldn't be able to picture him with an average skinny blonde.

It's sweet that he has so many fans like this who just wanted to see him happy.

yeah, the whole all american blonde blah blah wasn't what i see with him at ALL. it never looked right when i saw him with pics of blondes. dunno, just wasn't something i saw for him. maybe thats cuz i like brunettes. if he was with a mixed girl who was more exotic looking with blonde hair i could see it, like my lil cousin is tan skin with curly blonde hair and green eyes, black mom white dad. very pretty mix. but just a normal blonde cheerleader type? nah

Or even with someone like Vanessa Williams or Someone similar to Cameron Diaz or Shakira.. owww :p

yeah, the whole all american blonde blah blah wasn't what i see with him at ALL. it never looked right when i saw him with pics of blondes. dunno, just wasn't something i saw for him. maybe thats cuz i like brunettes. if he was with a mixed girl who was more exotic looking with blonde hair i could see it, like my lil cousin is tan skin with curly blonde hair and green eyes, black mom white dad. very pretty mix. but just a normal blonde cheerleader type? nah

I definitely see exotic mixed beauty.. not American either... We're soo boring! LOL!

Halle would never have been able to deal with the DRAMA of being the GF/wife of Mikko Jaxon. No way.. she's waaayy too delicate.

if he was with a mixed girl who was more exotic looking with blonde hair i could see it, like my lil cousin is tan skin with curly blonde hair and green eyes, black mom white dad. very pretty mix. but just a normal blonde cheerleader type? nah

MJ with a girl like that would have been cute to see :)

BTW... I still think Halle Berry and MJ would have made a cute couple..We don't know if she would have been too delicate with him.. who knows though?? you could be right.

32.jpg

lisa-marie-and-mj.jpg

I totally agree with both of you. I cant help but picture anyone else but Lisa, sorry guys don't hate me for it. And i can't picture anyone tall either lol. He seems like the type of guy that likes his shawtys lmao, meaning he likes short women. And i think he liked a classy women in heals, but at the same time someone real, like down to earth. Michael loved the whole "cute/beautiful" factor. And i think Lisa had this. She was short, pretty, and the opposite of him haha and she had a sense of humor, for the most part. And she wasn't really blonde either, she was a light brunette. Oh and light eyes, i read somewhere that Michael had a thing for light eyes. There, lol totally Lisa.

Just a thing, not every blonde is average and a cheerleader. :mello:

I did like Lisa with Michael, but there was something there that was obviously not working for them, so i can't say that Lisa was his dream girl. He could have made her into his dream girl if they had compromised on stuff.

But anyways, I hope that this doesn't sound too weird. . . but what about a woman that would be similar to Janet?

This is how I would describe Janet: drop-dead gorgeous, curvy, natural, exotic, sweet, graceful, physically and mentally strong, diva, creative, soft-spoken, funny, curses sometimes, likes to have fun, enjoys physical relationships, affectionate, intense, respectful, energetic, classy, supportive, understanding, fun, has a great smile, likes to laugh, sexy, elegant, soulful, loving, family-oriented, independent.

They always got along so well and they were so similar. But I think she is a great woman and I have a lot of respect for her.

But I also think Michael needed a woman that always put him first, no matter what. I don't think he really could have been with someone that was very famous like him. He needed to be the only star or the bigger star in the relationship. He also needed someone that could be with a workaholic.

But Michael was so paranoid about relationships. He needed to know that the woman was with him because of him and not because of money and not because he was 'Michael Jackson'. I think that paranoia stopped him from engaging in more relationships in his life.

Yes, Michael is shy and needs someone like Lisa Marie who is more extrovert to balance out but Lisa is way too serious for Michael, imo. I don't think Lisa will want to spend the whole afternoon just to play kids games with Michael.

We all know that Michael is a child at heart. Sometimes, he can be really playful so I think Michael needs a woman who is able to spend times with Michael playin all sorts of games and laughs with Michael as if there were little kids.

Also, someone who has to be very understandin..she needs to understand that he is busy with work right now and wouldn't have enough time to spend with her, she needs to understand that Michael is a child at heart and sometimes will behave like little kids, she needs to understand that Michael is a world wide superstar she will have to expect the unexpected.

Ultimately, to become the lady in Michael's life, it's important to have 100% trust in Michael and always stands by his side no matter what happens.

Just a thing, not every blonde is average and a cheerleader. :mello:

really? didn't know that, since i've like never seen debbie rowe and all :rolleyes:...i said i couldn't see him with that TYPE not that all blondes ARE that type.

Man imagine if the rumours with Pamela Anderson and Michael hitting it off were, that would've been some shit, haha :p
WTF moment of the millennium :D

Back