Dame Elizabeth Taylor twitter about Klein

Vici

Proud Member
"DameElizabeth:
Dr. Arnie Klein declared on May 2 that he did not betray Michael Jackson by saying publicly that he had a homosexual relationship with someone in "Arnie's" office. It seems he supplies not only women (Debbie Rowe), but men too...how convenient. Just what we want in our doctors. And then to say he did not betray Michael's confidence. No wonder he has death threats. I thought doctors, like priests took an oath of confidentiality. May God have mercy on his soul."

http://twitter.com/DameElizabeth

So is she saying michael MAY have had a homosexual relationship?

I'm no bothered if he was gay, straight, or bi. It's just a vague statement.

I was wondering for a long time how does Liz Taylor feel about Klein now. Because as far as I know she introduced him to Klein. I guess she regrets it by now.

I was waiting for her to say something.

Liz is such a classy lady! Mike's true best friend!

And Arnie is an as*, God save everyone from 'friends' like him.
Elizabeth, I love you :thankyou:

Last edited:
Erm, where did you read that?

It's not explicitly stated anywhere.
she stated that "It seems he supplies not only women (Debbie Rowe), but men too"

She doesn't say that Mike would not be interested in men, or that he isn't gay/bi.

As I said, I don't care what sexual orientation he was, it's none of my business and it has no impact on his music or achievements, but I do find it interesting that such a close and loyal friend would not just issue a straight denial of the claim that Mike could have been gay/bi.

I think Liz simply won't go into discussing Michael's private life in public. So she won't make statements like "he was straight", "he was bi" "he was gay" either - if that's what you guys expected. I think she just won't get into that and to her it's not the point.

To me it's clear when she says "It seems he supplies not only women (Debbie Rowe), but men too...how convenient. Just what we want in our doctors." she is being sarcastic. And from that you should be able to understand what she thinks about this story presented by Klein and Pfeiffer. To me it doesn't seem like she believes it, let alone confirms it.

So is she saying michael MAY have had a homosexual relationship?

I'm no bothered if he was gay, straight, or bi. It's just a vague statement.

No, I think she's just attacking Klein and his jacked up ways.

she stated that "It seems he supplies not only women (Debbie Rowe), but men too"

Taking something out of context.

You left out the "how convenient. Just what we want in our doctors." part which makes it very clear she is being sarcastic.

jeeez lighten up, and stop reading more into what she is saying:doh:

Its just a SARCASTIC dig at Klein, dont forget Elizabeth is BRITISH not American.

Good post by Liz.. she's being sarcastic basically saying that Arnie Klein stinks.. He not only betrayed MJ's trust but in my opinion I believe he's responsible for any alleged pain killer addictions MJ may have had..

She doesn't say that Mike would not be interested in men, or that he isn't gay/bi.

As I said, I don't care what sexual orientation he was, it's none of my business and it has no impact on his music or achievements, but I do find it interesting that such a close and loyal friend would not just issue a straight denial of the claim that Mike could have been gay/bi.

No Liz won't do what she bashes Klein for. Unlike him she will not get into Michael's private life and if you want her to do that you have the wrong person

LOL, I don't want her to do anything.
I was just making an observation.
I am English so I do understand sarcasm, but I just wondered what you guys thought.

I think like many of u guys have said, she was just taking a dig at klien.

she is spoken when needed ..........she is classy lady ,she is not going to feed tabloids .

"DameElizabeth:
Dr. Arnie Klein declared on May 2 that he did not betray Michael Jackson by saying publicly that he had a homosexual relationship with someone in "Arnie's" office. It seems he supplies not only women (Debbie Rowe), but men too...how convenient. Just what we want in our doctors. And then to say he did not betray Michael's confidence. No wonder he has death threats. I thought doctors, like priests took an oath of confidentiality. May God have mercy on his soul."

http://twitter.com/DameElizabeth

at least she used twitter for her friend .........not like some jackson member.

Good for Elizabeth. "You Go Girl!"

I'm glad she said something, because a while back Klein was "trying" to make it seem like he and The Dame were still on good terms. I believe he said something like "Elizabeth supports me," or some words to that effect.

Homegirl has NOW put his behind on blast! I truly hope somebody passes that message along to him, I would hate for him to miss it. LOL!

I like Elizabeth.. Shes a true friend to Michael!!
and yeah..so cute that shes on twitter at her age hehehe

Dame Elizabeth:
What you said is perfect. Not a hint about Michael and calling
out the person who was responsible for this. Thank you so much!

Back