Coroner: Cause of Michael Jackson's death could be revealed next week

yeah they said that on the news tonight that the results could be released anyday now. they also said theres not enough body left after the first two autopsys to do a third.

not enough body left? what are they taking to do an autopsy then? i mean i thought an autopsy is cutting somebody open and not cut him into pieces and take parts of the body away?

well that was always my understanding too. from different reports i read and saw on local media they said several parts were taken away for testing but after testing the parts were put back and the body was taken back to the family so michael can finally be laid to rest (which is normal procedure when death by unknown causes is suspected). beyond that im not sure i want to know anymore

not enough body left? what are they taking to do an autopsy then? i mean i thought an autopsy is cutting somebody open and not cut him into pieces and take parts of the body away?

yeah i dont know more about this process too, honestly... god, its been almost two months and he is still not buried... horrible imagination to me

im praying michael can finally be buried asap. its been so long but apparently people are still arguing about where to bury him because of location and security concerns. im also hoping once hes buried then he can be left to rest in peace but often people change their minds later and then bury them someplace else. the body was returned to the family within the past few days so the burial has to be soon i would have thought. i hope they keep it private too.

yeah i dont know more about this process too, honestly... god, its been almost two months and he is still not buried... horrible imagination to me

Back