CONFIRMED - New Music released under SONY/EPIC

Yep, the classical one and the pop one. I hope we get to hear them soon enough.

I'll be deeply appreciated if they release all this material and pay respect to his memory and his legacy. Just the thought of a release album full of new tracks makes me REALLY excited. That will be great.

Yes, it'll be great but I cant help but think how much better it would be
knowing MJ was here to witness the excitement his new material is generating.

my feelings are mixed. they shoulda released it while he was here.

yeah but they didnt know mike would be leaving us so you cant really say its there fault, mike is a perfectionist and when he wanted to release somthing he did when he was ready

I wish he was here too!

I never knew there will be two new albums and that’s actually huge because you normally need to wait for 4 to 5 years to get a new MJ album. Perhaps they will release them together!

oh god please hurry up and release it. I don't think I can handle this anymore. I'm having withdrawls for new MJ music and that new snippet only teased the hell out of me. Seriously I think I'm starting to lose my mind waiting for new music. It's almost all I can think about now.

you know all of us here should try to hook up with the members of other MJ sites and see if we can make some effort to get some music on the market within the next few weeks. If everybody at every MJ fan site makes an effort and recruits their friends on facebook and myspace we could potentiall create a force of thousands of people across the world as part of some plan to make it happen.

I think Sony has the experience...I just hope they will treat Michael as a true artist who he is, who really composed and arranged his music himself or was heavily involved for true music lovers. The last thing I want is them to start treating Michael as a product who shifted CDs with a pretty face!

If they start doing that, I will not buy anything! It would not be Michael anymore. There is a reason why these "Britneys" and "Justins" have very targeted audience...one can not sell that kind of "music" with a pretty face for people who love real music... Its not something I would like to just relax with and just listen. MJ always has so many layers and small details in his songs that truly make them so beautiful and colorful...I hope they can capture that if they release new material with his name on it.

They will definitely promote this and pull out all the stops. No need to sabotage this one. They now control the entire SONY/ATV catalog. Also I guess they will now update his sales which they purposely froze for the last 12 years. I'm sure this will be the highest selling album of the year when it's released. Funny now with MJ out of the way; no lawsuits, no media attacks on his music, they are playing his music everywhere now.

yeah but they didnt know mike would be leaving us so you cant really say its there fault, mike is a perfectionist and when he wanted to release somthing he did when he was ready

They knew exactly when he would "be leaving". This man was finishing 2 albums planning a omeback concert and now we hear how MJ was so "sick" and "In so much pain" and "addicted to pills."

They knew and so did the media.

GOD I HATE THE MEDIA!!!! ITS THEIR FAULT THAT HE WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN!!! :cry:

He fullfilled his contract after Invincible if I'm not mistaken. But until end 2011 Sony still has some rights, like to the mastertapes and everything. And I think Michael made arrangements with them for some projects. I think they hope to release the new material, but I don't think the last word has been said on this yet.

Back