CONFIRMED - New Music released under SONY/EPIC

MoonWalkinYiddo

Proud Member
New Michael Jackson Songs Will Be Released

Published Friday, 10th July, 2009 at 10:48 AM

tweetmeme_url = (document.location.href); tweetmeme_source = 'angryape';
New Michael Jackson material will be released by the singer's label, officials have confirmed.

Following his death on June 25, several artists - including Ne-Yo, Will.i.am and Akon - have revealed that ***** was sat on a wealth of unreleased songs.

Many fans feared the music would never see the light of day, but Amanda Ghost confirmed to BBC 6 Music that Jackson's label will make some of those recordings available.

"I have no idea when it's coming out, but it will come out on Sony/Epic." Ghost revealed. "We haven't made any decisions because we just want to be respectful for his memory and not be seen in any way as trying to cash in."

"The appetite is definitely there... If we do release anything of unreleased material, it has to be fantastic and it can't damage in any way his legacy or his legend and I won't let that happen at Epic."

http://angryape.com/news/new-michael-jackson-songs-will-be-released

She is President at EPIC Records

Woop! and good to know they are going to make sure the ones the release are the best :) Never thought id see the day that i "Woop" sony lol

"I have no idea when it's coming out, but it will come out on Sony/Epic." Ghost revealed. "We haven't made any decisions because we just want to be respectful for his memory and not be seen in any way as trying to cash in."

"The appetite is definitely there... If we do release anything of unreleased material, it has to be fantastic and it can't damage in any way his legacy or his legend and I won't let that happen at Epic."

Great!

that sounds great..though it wud be great if they release all of the unreleased tracks one by one..they might end up 4-5 albums of unreleased MJ tracks:cheeky:

I'd love to hear the music Michael was working on before he died. There's so much music he made that we've never heard. I hope one day we get to hear it all. This is good news. It sounds like the fans will be compensated well for the passing of their icon. A new album of new music, possibly a DVD release of the "This Is It" rehearsals.

I'd love to hear the music Michael was working on before he died. There's so much music he made that we've never heard. I hope one day we get to hear it all. This is good news. It sounds like the fans will be compensated well for the passing of their icon. A new album of new music, possibly a DVD release of the "This Is It" rehearsals.

Oh that would be so fantastic! :clapping: I'd be first in line to BUY this!

And when we buy these, know that you are also helping Michael's Legacy and his children.

GREAT NEWS. I finally cracked a smile. First time in a long time. I pray to God that these songs do not get leaked. Sony better be extremely careful with this.

"it has to be fantastic and it can't damage in any way his legacy or his legend and I won't let that happen at Epic"

I hope so.

If any new music does get released i don't wanna see any current artist coming in, putting there own touch on it and f-ing it up. IMO people like Teddy Riley and Bruce Swedien (SP) should be in charge of putting this together

I guess what i'm trying to say is that i don't want anyone going in and messing up Michael's orginal vision for these songs

Nothing new..., it has been known..., why do they not tell us the date of new album?

Otherwise its - blah blah

If any new music does get released i don't wanna see any current artist coming in, putting there own touch on it and f-ing it up. IMO people like Teddy Riley and Bruce Swedien (SP) should be in charge of putting this together

I guess what i'm trying to say is that i don't want anyone going in and messing up Michael's orginal vision for these songs

Agreed. No new 'current' producers. Teddy, Quincy, Bruce and maybe R Kelly involved.

Nothing new..., it has been known..., why do they not tell us the date of new album?

Otherwise its - blah blah

Are you serious? They won't announce ANY dates for a while.

What's up with these multiple threads of the same thing? There's a topic search to check if a subject has been posted, lol.

New Michael Jackson Songs Will Be Released

Published Friday, 10th July, 2009 at 10:48 AM

tweetmeme_url = (document.location.href); tweetmeme_source = 'angryape';
New Michael Jackson material will be released by the singer's label, officials have confirmed.

Following his death on June 25, several artists - including Ne-Yo, Will.i.am and Akon - have revealed that ***** was sat on a wealth of unreleased songs.

Many fans feared the music would never see the light of day, but Amanda Ghost confirmed to BBC 6 Music that Jackson's label will make some of those recordings available.

http://angryape.com/news/new-michael-jackson-songs-will-be-released

She is President at EPIC Records

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW1T1DZdWrA
@ 3:14 REMEMBER MJS WORDS

It's great how all of SONY's schemes and hardwork to destroy Michael paid off. Now that hes killed and out of the way.

As long as it's the new album. Don't need to release a collection of old songs as a new release.

..Better be good quality music. I don't want any x factor crap mass music that has no real value, style or depth. The new music has to be something that is different-

If they will produce new music, they really ought to have Teddy, Quincy and Bruce involved.

At the moment, I think people should wait tho.

just wondering how fast the people and fans are going to business as usual

Not fair - people are buying his music all over the world. His unreleased material will be his legacy and means we will be able to hear from him, even though he is not here.

..yeah but Mottola is not in charge anymore. Who is this Amanda Ghost anyways? I got this from the BBC news website:

Ghost, best known for her work as a producer and writer with the likes of Beyonce, Shakira and James Blunt, is the first recording artist to be appointed head of a major label.

"She (Amanda) first met Jackson in February this year when presenting him with an award for being the label's biggest selling artist.

"I walked up to him and said 'Hi, I'm the president of Epic,' and he said 'Wow, things have changed since I was there,'" Ghost said.

"He knew my work and he thought it was fantastic that a creative had been put in charge."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8143071.stm

Not fair - people are buying his music all over the world. His unreleased material will be his legacy and means we will be able to hear from him, even though he is not here.
and Michael himself? Would like to know how "happy" he would be to know this, anyway, I can imagine this could happen. But I hope he has made prosivions that it wouldn't happen.

and Michael himself? Would like to know how "happy" he would be to know this, anyway, I can imagine this could happen. But I hope he has made prosivions that it wouldn't happen.

Why you think that there should be no new songs released? It could be that he has left songs to be released for his kids sake.

Back