Chris Brown does Moonwalk at Lil Waynes Tour...

his dancing is soo overrated tbh... he has nothing that stands out in the dance world...its just so easy to find street dancers even kids dancing the same as chris or even better...

I agree.

his dancing is soo overrated tbh... he has nothing that stands out in the dance world...its just so easy to find street dancers even kids dancing the same as chris or even better...

and that thriller performance looked crap!...from the first move he did. like wtf! the feet shift and the hands moving is soo BAD..GET AN MJ IMPERSONATOR HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT FAAR BETTER... and his live singing is just ugh ugh ugh!!!!he couldnt even breathe after the routine.

Do you really know anyone in the music buisness that you think dances better than Chris Brown? Ofcourse there might be people that are as good as Chris on dancing, in the streets..
But they probably don't have the talent of writing music and singing too..
Like Michael Jackson.. It is impossible for us to say that MJ was the best dancer in the world.. He is probably one of the best.. But still their might be better out there that can dance..
But ONLY MJ had the enormous talent of producing music, writing music, singing, dancing etc etc.

Did you expect it to be as good as MJs? Personally I think it was pretty good.. Better than what u would expect..

ONCE AGAIN he is not the new MJ.. and he is not aiming for that..
But if you compare with other artists.. he is without doubt the best dancer, I believe.. Or there is competition from Usher

Oh wow, I didn't realize that if you can do the moonwalk then you're the new MJ? How lame. There will never be another MJ. He was and will remain the King of Pop. Nobody can touch that title

Back