Chandler actually tried to stop HIStory....

smoothcriminal12

Proud Member
Chandler sued Michael in 1996 because he thought he breached agreement by saying he was innocent of any crimes that he did not m-o-l-e-s-t Jordy.

Look at this:

He did not want:

a. Producing and selling any Computer Disks, albums, audio or video cassettes,
or music videos contained in "HIStory" describing Defendant Jackson's feeling
regarding the Underlying Action;

b. Advertising the sale of any Computer Disks, albums, audio or video cassettes,
or music videos contained in "HIStory" describing Defendant Jackson's feeling
regarding the Underlying Action;

Can not believe this....

Oh my, I wanna laugh!!!

Look at this:

43. As an additional direct and proximate result of Defendant Jackson's and
others' material breach of the agreement as herein alleged, and because of the
need to repair the reputation of the Plaintiff, Plaintiff seeks the equitable remedy
of an order to allow him to publish and cause to be distributed to the public for
sale a certain musical composition entitled "EVANstory." This album will
include such songs as: "D.A. Reprised": "You Have No Defense (For My
Love)"; "Duck Butter Blues"; "Truth"; and other songs.

Some more........

30. Defendant Jackson, and Does 201 through 300, and each of them, further
intentionally materially breached his obligations and promises under the
provisions of the Agreement in that Defendant Jackson, in conjunction with
Defendant Sony, wrote and caused to be distributed to the public for sale a
certain musical composition entitled "HIStory Past, Present, and Future - Book
1" ("HIStory"), including, but not limited to, any and all video cassettes and
other like mediums. Plaintiff is informed and believes, and thereon alleges, that
the title of the album, "HIStory," and the recordings of the musical compositions
contained therein, by innuendo, is Defendant Jackson's expression of his
feelings of ill will regarding Plaintiff and his minor son [NAME DELETED].
Defendant Jackson has used, and continues to use, the "HIStory" album and the
songs therein as a means to commercially exploit the "Underlying Action."
Defendant Jackson made derogatory, harmful, malicious and fraudulent public
statements in the lyrics of the "HIStory" album, including, but not limited to the
song entitled "They Don't Care About Us", Defendant Jackson's lyrics, inter alia,
state:

"Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/Kick me, **** me, don't you black or white
me;

"Tell me about what has become of my life?

"Children who love me, I'm a victim of police brutality/ I'm tired of being a
victim of fate. . ."

"Tell me, what has become of my rights/ Am I in reason because you know me,
defamation from speak free liberty (no, please)"

"I'm tired of being a victim machine, they're throwin' me in a class with a bad
name . . ."

In the song entitled "This Time Around", Defendant Jackson's lyrics, inter alia,
state:

" . . . This time around, I'll bet though you really wanna fix me . . . you're makin'
me sick, though you really wanna get me . . Somebody's out, somebody's out to
get me, they really wanna fix me, hit me . . . I'm takin' no sh!t though you really
wanna get me . . ."

" . . . He really thought, he really had a hold on me, he really thought, he really
could control me . . ."

"I'm takin sh!t though you really wanna fix . . . Somebody's out, somebody's out
to use me, they really wanna use me, they falsely accused me . . ."

"Somebody's out to use me/ They really want to use me, they falsely accuse
me;"

In the song entitled "Money", Defendant Jackson's lyrics inter alia, state:

"If you show me the cash then I will take it/ If you tell me to cry, then I will
fake it/ Lie for it, Spy for it, kill for it, die for it"

"So you gonna trust what I say is just in the Devil's game... They don't care, they
do me for the money, they don't care, they use me for the money . . ."

". . . I'll never betray or deceive you me friend, but if you . . . you sue it for the
money, want your pot of gold, need the micas touch, but you sell your soul,
because your God is such . . . are you infected with the same disease of lust,
glutony, and greed. The watch the ones with the widest smiles . . ."

In the song entitled "They Used Me For The Money/They Don't Care" and in
the song entitled "2 Bad" Defendant Jackson's lyrics, inter alia, state:

"I'm tired of you hustling me"

In the song entitled "D.S.", Defendant Jackson's lyrics, inter alia, state:

"They wanna get my ass/ Dead or alive/ You know he really tried to take me/
Down by surprise/

I bet he missioned with the CIA/ He don't do half what he say"

"Dom Sheldon is a cold man . . ."

"He out shock in every single way/ He'll stop at nothing just to get his political
say/ He think he bad cause he's BSTA/ I bet he never had a social life anyway"

"You think he brother with the KKK?/ I know his mother never taught him right
anyway/ He want your vote just to remain TA/ He don't do half what he say"
"Does he send letters to the FBI?/ Did he say to either do it or die"

And, in the song entitled "Tabloid Junkie", Defendant Jackson's lyrics, inter alia,
state:

"It's slander, you say it like a sword, but your pen you torture me . . . Just
because you read it in a magazine, or me it on a T.V. screen, don't make factual/
They say he's homosexual . . . it's slander,. . ."

Here's the link: http://www.courttv.com/archive/legaldocs/newsmakers/jackson.html

Last edited:
Knowing he wanted to stop HIStory makes me want to listen to it and maybe go out and buy a few more albums! :)

IMO MJs best album anyways! lol would be funny if this is really true, would be funny to send a few to his house haha

Hilarious that through all of this, MJ's personality still clouds some people from accepting that he's an innocent man. It really was the equivalent of a witch hunt. He's different, so alas he's guilty. Never mind that these people are proven scam artists and leeches.

I really hope Jordy and/or Gavin grow a pair one of these days and come out with the truth. I'm sure most people will blame the parents anyway.

Last edited:
^Yes:

[THE BOY'S FATHER],

Plaintiff,

vs.

MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON;
MJJ PRODUCTIONS, INC., A
CALIFORNIA CORPORATION;
MICHAEL JACKSON, d/b/a MIJAC
MUSIC; MICHAEL JACKSON d/b/a
MIRAN INTERNATIONAL; MICHAEL
JACKSON d/b/a NEVERLAND
VALLEY RANCH; NEVERLAND
ZOO FOUNDATION; RELATED
COMPANIES; AND ALL OTHER
CORPORATIONS OR FOUNDATIONS
OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY MICHAEL
JOSEPH JACKSON; LISA MARIE
PRESLEY; WARNER-TAMERLANE
PUBLISHING CORP.; SONY MUSIC
CORPORATION; WALT DISNEY
COMPANY; "ABC" CAPITOL CITIES
BROADCASTING; DIANE SAWYER;
and DOES 1 THROUGH 300,
Inclusive,

Wow.

COMPLAINT FOR DAMAGES AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR:

(1) BREACH OF CONTRACT (MJ);
(2) INTENTIONAL INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS (MJ); (3)
SLANDER-LIBEL (MJ); (4) SLANDER-LIBEL (MJ & "ABC") (5)
NEGLIGENCE ("ABC" & SAWYER); (6) CONSPIRACY (MJ, LMP &
"ABC"); (7) INTENTIONAL INTERFERENCE WITH CONTRACT ("ABC"
& LMP); (8) THIRD PARTY TORTIOUS CONDUCT ("ABC" &
LMP,"ABC"); (9) SLANDER-LIBEL (MJ & "SONY"); (10) THIRD PARTY
TORTIOUS CONDUCT ("SONY"); (11) UNJUST ENRICHMENT (M3,
"ABC" & "SONY"); (12) ACCOUNTING (MJ,"ABC" & "SONY") (13)
INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ("SONY"); (14) ATTORNEYS' FEES, AND; (15)
DEMAND FOR JURY TRIAL

And do you know what's funny? I didn't even expect Chandler to BUY HIStory just to see what it says about him....and then create a lawsuit!

Knowing he wanted to stop HIStory makes me want to listen to it and maybe go out and buy a few more albums! :)

IMO MJs best album anyways! lol would be funny if this is really true, would be funny to send a few to his house haha
you know where he's staying?
i want to beat him up.

^^no, what if chandler sue MJ again? no..i'll beat him up for MJ and bear the consequences. lol

Lmao. This was the stupidest case in HIStory. All because Mj defended himself on PTL.

Thanks for letting us know! IT is very good to know that, it show how everything was just about getting as much money as possible from MJ and nothing else!

This was even more proof that this was a set up. If your son was abuse, why are so willing to go before the courts in civil lawsuits but NOT before a criminal court. That was why that arguement DD this family did not want no more publicity YET they were willing to sue Michael, LMP, and everyone else which would have brought MORE attention. See how stupid all of this is. YOu can believe children activist have been looking into these cases YET NONE OF THEM have ever spoke out against Michael because they probably seen all of this nonsense and knew it was NOTHING.

I still want to know why Gloria ALred QUIT the case (and that was when she had some crediabity). She degraded Michael in her press conference when she keep on going on about "why would a 35 year old man share a bed with a 13 year old boy". A A day later, Gloria QUIT with NO explantation (which is RARE for her). Bill Oreilly press her about this and she still would not give a straight answer (which again is rare for her). Later in the week, Gloria was saying "she does not know if MIchael did anything but blah blah blah". See, I do not forget nothing.

hahaha I guess Chandler really thought he would be able to stop HIStory.yeah right. Does he think he is that powerful?please...how funny!!!!

I was thinking the exact same thing. What a little rat!
This has got to be the most ridiculous law suit ever! This is all anyone needs to read, proof enough of what it was all about.
And he included LMP?! :lol:

This case was laughed out of court and it caused a number of media outlets to finally realize how that family wanted nothing but money--many in the media criticized Evan for filing such a crazy case. Evan tried to appeal the decision against him in 2000, but the appeal was rejected.

what is funny-crazy is that Evan Chandler wanted to make his own album.

Lol yes i remember all that EVANstory if memory serves was what the album was to be called...

lol idk tho this topic is kinda a rehash of topics we've had throughout the years...

And do you know what's funny? I didn't even expect Chandler to BUY HIStory just to see what it says about him....and then create a lawsuit!

yeah..that's the pattern with MJ's enemies...they do buy his cds.

ahhh the wonder of vindication..HIStory is truly a best selling cd

When Chandler and his lawyer stood together and wished MJ well and hoped he would continue with his career, any fool should tell you what that was all about.

"little" thing like this were covered up by the media god forbid they help to show the motives of chandler.

evans story wanting to sing about child abuse and dodgy song titles

wow...and this is news? he wanted to release EVANStory and have a song called 'duckbutter'.....that was a code name for something really nasty. r u just stumbling upon this info NOW? or just thought to post it for those who didn't knwo?

lol...thats hilarious... EVANStory.:hysterical:

yes it is :hysterical: I don't think anyone would buy it..just Evan himself.. lmao. come on was he serious, he needs to get over himself..what a greedy man.

Back