Brooke Shields hoped for Michael Jackson's resurrection!

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
^^The allegations went public in late August... and the Grammys took place on February 24th... 2 weeks after the Oprah interview!

^^The allegations went public in late August... and the Grammys took place on February 24th... 2 weeks after the Oprah interview!

So..it makes sense...she still accompanied him to the Grammys after the Oprah interview but after the allegations she didn't want to have anything to do with him. I'm 90% sure it was like that.
I even remember reading about this somewhere but I don't know exactly where.
Anyway, she doen't seem like a good friend to me...quite the contrary...you know what are those that "leave a sinking ship":cheeky:. She fits perfectly into this category IMO!

You know...with all these flip-floppers connected to MJ, I Sometimes wish he was more of an ASSHOLE, because while it's great to be kind, and friendly, and non-judgmental...a part of you NEEDS to be a bit of a bitch in order to protect yourself. I wish he was the type of person who could just say f**k it and tell it like it was to some of these fake ass people around him.

Back