BREAKING! New footage from access hollywood!

OMG...the robot at the beginning of the show???? Amazing!

People have been wondering about the entrance...pretty incredible.

Oh wow, amazing.
The more footage I see, the more I can tell I am going to be upset by the film.

His vision was so unique and interesting!
I can't stand that he's gone, I really can't.

This breaks my heart. :cry:

We were so close, so close, to perhaps the greatest show on earth, EVER, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart, this could've been the biggest, most epic show ever performed...We were so close, He was so close to making us happy yet again. :boohoo:

That opening looks awesome!!! This really was going to be the most incredible tour of all time!

"I gotta cue that. I gotta cue that. It can't trigger on its own." :lol:

Sigh...

This breaks my heart. :cry:

We were so close, so close, to perhaps the greatest show on earth, EVER, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart, this could've been the biggest, most epic show ever performed...We were so close, He was so close to making us happy yet again. :boohoo:
I feel the exact same way hun, its not fair! :boohoo: I just wish Michael got to perform around the world one last time before he left us or for him to have at least performed ONCE to an audience before he left us, to feel that love and energy from the audience that I'm sure he missed so much! :boohoo:

It really was going to be the greatest show the world has ever seen! WHY Michael, why? :cry:

Yes its very excting and it would have been the best, yet it's still
so very sad.

Also on AH, Mrs. Jackson was asked if she'll be attending TII and
she replied that she would not. That she couldnt bare to watch it
at this time. Maybe in time, later.

I feel terrible for her.

That will be the last thing I am going to watch now until I see it on Wed's.

It just would have been incredible. :( Not like we didn't know that anyway, Everything he did was.

Yo me and my team is so hype y'all I gotta see Michael do billie jean one more time he even had the outfit he was wearing in the video this movie is going to make us all fall inlove all over again and respect this man legacy what he meant to music and the world. He paid the way for alot of these young cats to bring all of their talent and engery to the forefront much love and respect to the king always no matter what the haters say we all love u dearly anyway. I really loved this brother

This truly would have been the world's greatest concert series.

The part where Travis Payne says how the fans will have Michael back for just a little while is too much. :(

yeah the "just a little while" part killed me...

This truly would have been the world's greatest concert series.

The part where Travis Payne says how the fans will have Michael back for just a little while is too much. :(

That part got to me, too. It's the sad truth tho. For that hour or 2 we will have him back. :(

At first I was kinda dreading see it...now I can't wait. The dread now is having to leave the theater when it's over. :cry: The plan is to see it twice on opening day so it prolly won't hit me til after the 2nd viewing. :(

Thanks to all for the links and downloads. :flowers: Footage so far has been amazing!

Only 6-7 more days til IT! (depending on whether you're watching the premier or not).

The arrangements on the tracks sounds great. Not sure if these would be the same as we'd hear in the concerts, but I like the added live instrumentation and stuff.

The show would've just been to freakin' awesome.. I just watched the clip about the clothes he wld've worn during the show... OMG!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the posting, and Thank you very much TSCM:clapping:
I miss him so much:(

guys, should I watch this? or it'll be a hell of a spoiler?

I think I spoiled a lot of this movie for me, I always hate spoilers:no:

After seeing this video, I am not sure wether or not I can watch it or not. It's just so depressing. I'm so excited whats the movie all about, but on the other hand..I just know it's gonna upset me more than those small clips already did. Everytime something new about the tour is released I just break down crying, thinking what could have been..

I was supposed to cry troughout the whole concert from happiness, now I'm just gonna cry from sadness. I can't stop thinking about how excited we were all were back in March and the time we all spend speculating about the concerts in the TII section.
I know that I need to stop doing this and just focus on all of the good we are going to see, but it's just so damn hard. It's just all so unfair, because I think that if it wasn't for TII he still would be alive and because of that thought I feel bad being excited about the project when I think back of the months before 25th June.

Back