BREAKING! New footage from access hollywood!

I have to admit that I didn't think MJ could reach anywhere near his peak or the sort of levels that has been hown in these clips. It looks better than the HIStory tour from rehearsals alone. Man, what a shame. What a huge shame.

Amazing!!! :angel:
And at the same time so cruel ... to know that MJ was sooo close to showing us this gorgeous show ... I could scream! :pirate: :angry:

Oh my, my stomach is aching again ... :cry: :cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:X 345 Trillion. :boohoo:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! ! !

That Intro looked AMAZING! the whole This Is It was gonna be Incredible!!!!

I Dont' want MJ back for a little bit! I want Michael Back FOREVER!!!!:(

Oh God.. the intro :( the omg It would of been spectacular, the whole show, michael on stage, the dancing :cry: the amazign crowds , michael :( *crying here* OMG when will the pain go away :( :( :cry: ? Miss you so much michael :( :( my biggest dream will only happen in my dreams, Seeing you. :cry:

TII choreographer Travis Payne speaks about dancing sequences & working with MJ.

[youtube]OGsENBG4UK4[/youtube]

Oh my God!!!!!! How immense would that have been!!!!! Just amazing. Although the part where Travis says 'fans will get Michael back for a little bit' breaks my heart. I dont want Michael back for two hours, I want him back permantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! THe intro was amazing! Thx for posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this has been said before, but LIFE IS DAMN UNFAIR!!!!!

Michael should be here damn it and nobody will ever be able to explain to me why he is'nt!

And Travis' comment just hit me hard!

Back