BREAKING! New footage from access hollywood!

Wow... Awesome. Thank you for posting!

Wow the intro was gonna be the bomb!! and is it me or does the intro and of what MJ was gonna wear looks like the Movie The Day The Earth Stood Still. Man I would of luv it!!!

This truly would have been the world's greatest concert series.

The part where Travis Payne says how the fans will have Michael back for just a little while is too much. :(

This truly would have been the world's greatest concert series.

The part where Travis Payne says how the fans will have Michael back for just a little while is too much. :(

Yeah, my heart is hurting right now. :cry:

A 2 mintue clip of this is it is amazing! Imagine the whole show, its gonna be epic! I love the lightman intro and Michael jumping out!!!
:cry: still can't believe he's gone. He should be here doing those shows, its nof fair that he was taken away.

WOW.....oh...my..goodness! :bugeyed
There's been put soooo much work in preparing the show. Can't believe what I see! What an amazing ideas, look at that!
This could've been an earthshaking, groundbreaking concert....if only they would've let him not do it 50 times and just the way he would've feel good about it. One time would've been enough already to just litterally faint at seeing all that magic! This is truly magic!
Oh Michael.......:cry:

Christ on a bloody stick! That intro wouldve floored everyone in the O2 for sure man. Jaw-dropping stuff!!

That was awesome! But watching these clips just makes it sadder and sadder for me that he's not here anymore. The concerts really would have been amazing.

god this is depressing. i dont want to watch those clips cause it just upsets you more but u want to know things about the show.that intro would have taken the roof off

Back