Beyonce Copies MJ Waaaaaaay Too Much

Hold the phone Jeffery Daniel's may had showed the moonwalk and other moves to MJ but the moonwalk was around even before that! Y'all need to check you tube! And do it right! LOL I seen others on you tube do the moonwalk and other moves in black in white footage meaning before the 80's and MJ!

So that means that Jeffery Daniels was influenced/copied (whatever y'all want to call it) too! lol MJ just popularized these moves to more people WAY MORE PEOPLE! Added his own touch to them and other innovative moves of his own! Give the boy credit this is a good thing cause MJ was giving credit and mad respect to them and his appreciation too! OKAY?!

I wasnt refferring to the moonwalk. Your telling us to check youtube and do it right when its quite obvious you havent even watched the video I posted properly.

I wasnt refferring to the moonwalk. Your telling us to check youtube and do it right when its quite obvious you havent even watched the video I posted properly.

I watched your video and it also talked about the moonwalk too! OKAY! Plus the video u posted acts like Jefferey Dannel's invented the dance moves he showed MJ all on his own which is B.S! "Saying their was one another" lol When their was MANY others! The video mentions JB but needed to go way further then that in my opinion!

And that's was the point of the video I posted showing people way before MJ and Jefferey Daniels doing similar dance moves which obviously inspired Jeffery and also MJ!

That's all I was saying!

Last edited:
not all but some of beyonce stans on blogsites would go into a frenzy if they saw this title since alot of them claim beyonce is the most original and dynamic performer of the last 25 years, they throw every artists who's not beyonce under the bus, to acclaim beyonce on a whole different level as an entertainer

Last edited:
not all but some of beyonce stans on blogsite would go into a frenzy if they saw this title since alot of them claim beyonce is the most original and dynamic performer of the last 25 years, they throw every artists who's not beyonce under bus, to acclaim beyonce on a whole different level as an entertainer

That's sad, I'm so glad no-one does that on here with MJ.

That's sad, I'm so glad no-one does that on here with MJ.
I pretty there are no hanger ons on her boards just to throw her under the bus to pimp others on her own board up.. at least there is a difference in the fanbase ..

Back