Bashir feeling sorry for himself about Michael

Bashir is an asshole. No need to say nice things now, you made your impact. I'm shocked he'd even to this on public tv, now. We'll see more of these people though.

these people are such scum of the earth. your supposed to say these things when he is alive. you helped kill him buddy with that stress. such lies if michael was alive they would continue to make him look guilty.

wut a backstabbing piece of s**t..... it shouldve been him... not michael...

-Dal

id beat his ass if i cud. i drag his ignorant ass all acroos that damn boardroom

What's the creep saying? I'm not watching the video because I can't stomach seeing his face.

WTF? Go to hell Bashir. Don't yall feel like moonwalkin all over him and letting him know how we feel?

too late Mr. Bashir... he`s dead.

Think about that. :(... he`s in a better place... you and the f** media killed him.

i would say he's slightly disturbed by his consience. you know what i think he is actually afraid. because not being stupid he understands that he made this death possible. he understands that he is also between those who killed dearest Michael. there might be a slight chance for his to repent this awful sin to God and expiate his sin by his life. which i really doubt he's going to do.

I saw this, and how he has the gall to show his face talking about Michael shows how dispicable he is.

If he had his way Michael would be rotting in jail now, he was a key part of that whole set up, and I will always believe it was a set up, and the way he dismissess his involvement is revolting.

After Michael passed, he was on ABC. After seeing that man on ABC talking about Michael - How dare ABC? -This was a fan's response to them

BODY,.aolmailheader {font-size:10pt; color:black; font-family:Arial;} a.aolmailheader:link {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal;} a.aolmailheader:visited {color:magenta; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal;} a.aolmailheader:active {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal;} a.aolmailheader:hover {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal;} "Today we lost Mr Jackson,an entertainment Icon, father, son, & human being. Martin Bashair felt it necessary to rebroadcast the "documentary" that villanized and brought about ensuing charges. Mr Jackson was found not guilty, yet as he lies in a hospital morgue, ABC found it necessary to rebroadcast IT & again rape him in death where he can't respond. I'm appalled & hope the women of the View are as outraged as my family & friends are. YOU HAVE LOST ALL INTEGRITY & OFFICIALLY WORSE THAN FOX!!!"

He is such a hypocrite.

In the documentary he said that he was concerned about MJ's "special relationsship with children." His voice-over on INNOCENT outtakes did harm Michael. He is so disgusting and NOW he is there speaking about how MJ was never convicted and that he doesnt think he is a criminal.

A very disgusting man.

IGNORANT ... bashir is like a rat ... a snake... this little creatures are innocent...Is an insult to compare Bashir with a animal ... Bashir is despicable ...

after he shortend michael's life he speaks nice to him why didnt he talk like in that in the documentry and is'nt it funny how he said that part of the doc was controversial. The dude was responsible for michael going to court. fu#k him!

I really can't say the words, I want to.

That he has the nerve to sit there and pass himself off as a journalist of integrity is simply beyond me. The man has no shame, it seems.

Last edited:
I really don't know what to say about this. It's too little too late I'm afraid.

im not waching that shit either
ah "sorry " pfft ~piss off you ole **** , you need your mouth wired shut .

F**k Basir that little rat, the only way he'll get salvation is from God. I saw his face all over the news, trying to sing Michael's praises, I wanted to break my t.v. I will never ever forgive him, he can go to hell!:smilerolleyes:
Same goes for those other so called frieds.. Uri gellar, Rabbi Boteach, Cher, deepak chopra etc.....

Back