Barack Obama Inauguration

^^ yeah, the cells used come from frozen embryos and since people usually freeze many more than they will need/use to increase their chances of having a child it ends up being that many if not most of the embryos are just kept in freezers or destroyed anyways.

so in my opinion, using these cells will eventually (hopefully) lead to saving many lives and since the baby that the embryo would develop into would have never come to fruition to me it's not hurting any lives either.

Hey guys,

here's a picture of me and my family at the inaguration. The white hand is between my uncle-in-law and my aunt, and immediately to his left is me in a black hat and sunglasses and next to me is my Dad. And to the right of my uncle-in law is my aunt-in-law and my uncle. Pretty crazy, huh?

SafeRedirect.aspx

Also, here's a pictures showing the vastness of the crowd. It was a pain in the ass being cramed in with that many people, but at least we were sitting, lol. The white hand shows the section me and my family were in.

SafeRedirect.aspx

Hey guys,

here's a picture of me and my family at the inaguration. The white hand is between my uncle-in-law and my aunt, and immediately to his left is me in a black hat and sunglasses and next to me is my Dad. And to the right of my uncle-in law is my aunt-in-law and my uncle. Pretty crazy, huh?

SafeRedirect.aspx

Also, here's a pictures showing the vastness of the crowd. It was a pain in the ass being cramed in with that many people, but at least we were sitting, lol. The white hand shows the section me and my family were in.

SafeRedirect.aspx

i cant see the pics :no:

Back