BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Future MJ Projects from Estate - Bad World Tour DVD

The DVD will be a second leg (88-89) show!

Some days ago, the following was posted on mjnewsalerts.com:
"The Bad tour will be released on DVD in 2012. Two of the WEMBLEY shows were recorded in HQ which is perfect for a DVD release. Sony and the estate are in the process of acquiring the master copies right now, they are very confident they will have them soon."

So don't worry, they won't release Yokohama or another concert from 87.

From whom??? MJJ Productions should own the masters

I'm sorry guys, but that post was denied by mjnewsalerts on twitter :
MJNEWSALERTS Michael Jackson News
We didn't post anything about the recordings OR any dates.

Thats from today.

All they said was that the Bad tour would be released on DVD.

It's gonna be the best selling tour DVD in history!! Unless it's the Yokohama concert...

All of Michael's tours should bw on DVD by now,they're all epic!

Yeah, that would be great. ... and the 'behind the scenes'. :clapping:I can't wait I want it now.:wild:

ive only seen bits and selected songs from bad tour concerts so to get a full release of one is very exciting indeed :)

can someone tell me if the Bad tour second leg is being released this year? it is the greatest tour ever and michael's vocals are incredible.

So a Bad tour concert release is confirmed?

bad tour on DVD!!! oh my god!!!!:woohoo:

gime me BAD Tour 88 and 89! :lol:

They should release more than just one concert.

Make a HUGE FAN BOX EDITION with a 87, 88 and 89 concert - and lots of behind the scenes and extra material.

The DWT DVD release was a total disaster!! - No extra, nothing - and a concert we all had anyway. - Waste of opportunity.

I remember someone(and this person was somehow involved to Sony) said that it could be released in the movie theaters... Is that true? Does anyone remember that?

That bit closer and the sooner the better

Really looking forward to this project. This tour deserves professional release more than anything!

Seriously if the Wembley Bad concert is shown at cinemas then that could possibly beat This Is It. I will try my best to see it as many times as possible on the big screen, my friends and I will be dressed up and heading to the cinema as if we are going to his concert-and I bet we won't be the only ones. If that concert is then released on dvd then that is going to be purchased multiple times- not for myself lol but everyone in my family and my friends are going to own a copy by the end of that year, share the love. Even better would be a boxset of the Bad tour, come on MJ Estate you have a captive audience ready for the magic

a boxset would be epic......First they should show the first show in tokyo 1987. Then release wembley AND L.A. Remember, they used to think the bad tour would be his last... Wembley had the greatest audience and hype. Therefore they should release those 3. Plus rehearsals.....

Yes we absolutely need a good Blu-Ray version !

I'd love to see the BAD World Tour in Wembley! Hoping this project gets the green light.
(I'm new here at MJJC by the way :D )

I'm so excited for this release!!!!!I hope they release the concert on Blu-Ray also,it will look absolutely stunning!!!!

I wish they release the Wembley or Los Angeles one!!!

One nice idea would also be to have it as a boxset along with Bad 25!!! : )

I'm so excited for this release!!!!!I hope they release the concert on Blu-Ray also,it will look absolutely stunning!!!!

I wish they release the Wembley or Los Angeles one!!!

One nice idea would also be to have it as a boxset along with Bad 25!!! : )
So are they releasing the Bad Tour second leg on DVD?

Any updates on this?? Michael Jackson Estate... please forget about the remixing of original BAD album tracks, forget about the Glee tribute, you can even put the Cirque tribute on the back burner........ WE WANT AN OFFICIAL BAD CONCERT 1989 DVD RELEASE!!

Last edited:

I know it's wishful thinking, but a limited boxset of 87, 88, 89 legs would be the best. something like "the Ultimate Collection" boxset.
a regular release dvd/BLU-Ray of one concert for the cheaper's and none fans is enough.
If anything really happens, it's going to be only one concert. i'm happy, as long it's blu-ray. no blu-ray no buy, from me.

^^That's actually a great idea. A limited edition/collectors edition boxset with shows from 87,88,89 would be amazing! That would be something worth spending money on!

Even if its not a blu ray it will be hq dvd

Does anyone know what the Bad tour was filmed on? If they didn't record it on film cameras would an HD version even be possible.

I know it's wishful thinking, but a limited boxset of 87, 88, 89 legs would be the best. something like "the Ultimate Collection" boxset.
a regular release dvd/BLU-Ray of one concert for the cheaper's and none fans is enough.
If anything really happens, it's going to be only one concert. i'm happy, as long it's blu-ray. no blu-ray no buy, from me.
No blu-ray no buy for me too.

Can't wait for this to come out. Been waiting for 20 years for this, as have all of you been. I really hope for the Wembley one. I hope they won't mix up different concerts in 1, hate it when they do that. I want to see 1 full show. 1st choice is Wembley, then LA. And in blu ray ofcourse.
And if they release Yokohama they are nuts. No one is going to buy it.

I really hope they listen to the fans choice in this case.

I really hope that this will get released. It would a HUGE disappointment if it doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back