Autopsy Results 'Indefinitely Delayed'

sunnyday81

Proud Member
Breaking: Michael Jackson Autopsy Results Release 'Indefinitely Delayed'

A representative for the Los Angeles County Coroner tells ET that the release of the results of Michael Jackson's autopsy will be delayed indefinitely.

The rep says that more investigating needs to be done before the results will be released. The decision to indefinitely delay release of the results was made after a roundtable discussion was held Thursday between the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner, the Los Angeles Police Department and the District Attorney's office. The meeting discussed the status of the investigation into Jackson's death, and the rep for the coroner's office tells ET that the District Attorney's office will likely play a large role going forward in the investigation.

When asked if other doctors besides Dr. Conrad Murray could be investigated, the coroner's rep said that the investigation is ongoing.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/77047/

Why is that you think??

Indefinitely? That indicates to me that someone has screwed up royally in that coroners office. I find it strange that they couldn't even release his preliminary autopsy results - like his weight, status of his organs, if he had a heart attack... that can be discovered immediately and should have been released. They had that information the day OF the autopsy.

*sigh* I dunno anymore.

No this report is different, Sifa_Dias... this is stating that the delay is now put off indefinitely. The other report says the delay is until next week.

Someone fucked up. These reports were probably tampered with.....

The only reason I could think right now is that they're testing for more drugs, and they're basing that on what they found (or will find) at Murray's and other doctors' files...
edit: yeah screwing up is a possibility too...

I wouldn't put this decision all on the coroner. There is an ongoing LAPD/DEA investigation and we don't know what they've seized or discovered that may lead to something extremely important. Patience.

Maybe they found some other stuff in Dr. Murray's home/office and now want to test MJ's samples again. I would hope that's what they are doing, because I would hate to think that they are hiding something or that they messed up..

I'm like you Trish, I just don't know anymore..
SMDH@this mess. None of this would've happened had MJ had real friends and doctors around him..Someone that wasn't scared of the word NO

I know that they are building a case against Murray and other doctors.... but reading the autopsy report shouldn't hurt nor delay their fact finding mission - unless something didn't add up in the report. Maybe the evidence they have indicates more than Dr. Murray? Or maybe they don't have enough physical evidence to implicate Dr. Murray. Either way, I've seen autopsy reports come out way sooner (Anna Nicole Smith and Heath Ledger) and both were considered criminal investigations.

I smell bullshit....

True@Trish....
the way it seems like they are dragging this on and on, by the time D-day comes they better have an airtight case.. I have known the DA's office to have 1 piece of evidence and make an arrest and conviction.. Well they need to jump on it if they are going to get these other doctors cuz they have given them ample reason to start burning stuff that concerns MJ..

This is messed up...

They either made some sort of error or have found something in the report that if it is released to the public now will cause all hell to break loose...this whole thing is just making me paranoid about what they found, i feel like it is soo much more to this like serious conspiracy theory ish going down...

:doh: I knew the police messed up once they did not go thru the steps of treating his death like a criminal investigation. Allowing people in and out of that house, was a drop of the ball on their part. I've seen better investigation tactics on CSI:Miami (not dissin CSI or the writers, just saying Horatio would've done better)

Honestly, what I think is that the police refused to treat it anymore seriously because it was MJ.

As many times as I've seen people smirk at the mere mention of MJ's name, leads to believe that this was more of the same. Don't get me started....

Isn't it possible that releasing the information could jeapordize the investigation especially if the scope of it is wider then we anticipate?

It would be nice to know everything now but waiting may infact be better for the truth to be served. If they never release the info - I don't know. What I do know is nothing in that report will change the fact that Michael is gone so... :(

I know that they are building a case against Murray and other doctors.... but reading the autopsy report shouldn't hurt nor delay their fact finding mission - unless something didn't add up in the report. Maybe the evidence they have indicates more than Dr. Murray? Or maybe they don't have enough physical evidence to implicate Dr. Murray. Either way, I've seen autopsy reports come out way sooner (Anna Nicole Smith and Heath Ledger) and both were considered criminal investigations.

I smell bullshit....

This REEKS of bullshit. I just don't know what to think anymore. Best guess is that the "evidence" was violated/compromised and they don't know WHAT they've got. I have no idea why they can't just release his weight (which in itself would tell us something), if he did or did not have a heart-attack, or whatever else.

For those of you still counting on some sort of "official" statement, please remember that LAPD has already f--d up. They failed to secure the scene immediately after Michael was taken to the hospital. Anything could have been taken out, or brought in. They waited a MONTH to raid Murray's office and home? Ample time to destroy anything. This has been an incredibly shoddy investigation full of too little, too late . . in my opinion. Because of the mistakes, either some people don't want the public to know the truth, or it was just too messed up from the get-go. Or, the LAPD simply do not CARE what happened to Michael?

We may never know. . . . . . . and that is outrageous!

No this report is different, Sifa_Dias... this is stating that the delay is now put off indefinitely. The other report says the delay is until next week.

Oops my bad, y'all.

This REEKS of bullshit. I just don't know what to think anymore. Best guess is that the "evidence" was violated/compromised and they don't know WHAT they've got. I have no idea why they can't just release his weight (which in itself would tell us something), if he did or did not have a heart-attack, or whatever else.

For those of you still counting on some sort of "official" statement, please remember that LAPD has already f--d up. They failed to secure the scene immediately after Michael was taken to the hospital. Anything could have been taken out, or brought in. They waited a MONTH to raid Murray's office and home? Ample time to destroy anything. This has been an incredibly shoddy investigation full of too little, too late . . in my opinion. Because of the mistakes, either some people don't want the public to know the truth, or it was just too messed up from the get-go. Or, the LAPD simply do not CARE what happened to Michael?

Why I don't get though, is WHY would they be fucking up on Michael's case? The world world is watching this, if anything they would wanna make sure they didn't fuck up. Why would law enforcement have bias in this? That's what I'm wondering.

I don't expect much of them..I mean these are the same people that tried to "Get Mike" a couple of years ago. They just tried write Mike off from the jump and did not bother to investigate..now they find that stuff was not right and somebody messed something up (Dr. Murray). The DEA stepped in and now they tryin' to do their job. When they should have done it from day 1. Poor Mike..I'm glad he is resting cause this is all jacked up.

Isn't it possible that releasing the information could jeapordize the investigation especially if the scope of it is wider then we anticipate?

It would be nice to know everything now but waiting may infact be better for the truth to be served. If they never release the info - I don't know. What I do know is nothing in that report will change the fact that Michael is gone so... :(

Excellent post! I was just about to post how angry I was about this untill I read yours.

I smell bullshit....

I agree. I have a feeling that there is a major problem here and they're just trying to find a way out right now. But they want to keep the public in the dark till they do.

Last edited:

You are right about that. :(

I can't believe this! I wonder how long it took the family's autopsy results to come back.

Breaking: Michael Jackson Autopsy Results Release 'Indefinitely Delayed'

A representative for the Los Angeles County Coroner tells ET that the release of the results of Michael Jackson's autopsy will be delayed indefinitely.

The rep says that more investigating needs to be done before the results will be released. The decision to indefinitely delay release of the results was made after a roundtable discussion was held Thursday between the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner, the Los Angeles Police Department and the District Attorney's office. The meeting discussed the status of the investigation into Jackson's death, and the rep for the coroner's office tells ET that the District Attorney's office will likely play a large role going forward in the investigation.

When asked if other doctors besides Dr. Conrad Murray could be investigated, the coroner's rep said that the investigation is ongoing.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/77047/

Why is that you think??

What do I think???? :dropdead::mat::cry:

Indefinitely? That indicates to me that someone has screwed up royally in that coroners office. I find it strange that they couldn't even release his preliminary autopsy results - like his weight, status of his organs, if he had a heart attack... that can be discovered immediately and should have been released. They had that information the day OF the autopsy.

*sigh* I dunno anymore.
Oh somebody is trying to cover up some shyt.

Oh I do hope the Jacksons have their battery of lawyers ready.

Jesus, how can they fukk THIS UP this badly???

I'm like WAYYYYYYYYYY UPSET. :no::no::no:

This is not right and it's not fair to Michael or his family.

Hell. This is not fair to US. His FANS.

Maybe they found some other stuff in Dr. Murray's home/office and now want to test MJ's samples again. I would hope that's what they are doing, because I would hate to think that they are hiding something or that they messed up..

Yeah, this could be possible. They have to cover all their bases and if there other meds used...

I'm like you Trish, I just don't know anymore..
SMDH@this mess. None of this would've happened had MJ had real friends and doctors around him..Someone that wasn't scared of the word NO

Exactly...the man could have been saved...the man SHOULD have been saved. I realize that he made his own decisions...yet there is such a thing as guidence. Pathetic to think that certain people wanted to line their pockets instead of helping a man and his childern.

Ok I've got a question....

Does this mean publicly they are delaying the release of information or all together? If the DA is getting heavily involved, maybe certain people like the coroner, investigators and DA actually have seen the results and they don't want them publicly known until after they file charges. Could that be the case here? Like, trying not to tip off anyone who might be charged?

This is getting ridiculous. It's so suspicious, I think they're keeping something from us.

It's really upsetting and I'm kind of angry about all these delays.

Back