Australian Idol -- Michael Jackson Night

For that night. It's a singing competition, not a dance competition. Michael is as much of a pure vocalist as he is a dancer, so they should concentrate on that. There was better vocal performances then his.

so what do you think folkes???
I actually think the guy singing "the way you make me feel" was the best (sorry pals just tuned in have no clue who is who..) but his blues kinda voice....OMG...I was melting...

so what do you think folkes???
I actually think the guy singing "the way you make me feel" was the best (sorry pals just tuned in have no clue who is who..) but his blues kinda voice....OMG...I was melting...

I loved all of them. Anybody singing Mj songs is interesting to me. At least they are promoting him work.

So the results show has just been. The bottom three were Chrislyn (Thriller), Mark (Bad) and Teale (Billie Jean). Chrislyn was sent home.

no youtube links???

Or links everyone can see ??

Here are the performances from MJ night up on YouTube.
Including Jermaine's comments at the end.

Group performance - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Teale Jakubenko - Billie Jean

Mark Spano - Bad

Chrislyn Hamilton - Thriller

Luke Dickens - The Way You Make Me Feel

Wes Carr - Black or White

THANK YOU!!

Too bad they had to change the songs so much to be able to sing them, but it would have been even worse, had they tried to sing them just like Mike!

I liked Wes Carr the most!

So not happy about Chrislyn going. It should have been Mark. Could anybody have screwed the lyrics up more than he did?

To those who might be interested, the Grand Final was last night and Wes Carr (the guy who sung Black or White on Michael Jackson night) won. He sung Black or White again at the Grand Final. I can't find a video of that on YouTube yet but I did find a video of him performing his debut single after he was announced the winner. Here it is for those interested (the song is called "You")....

Thanks Bob. I wonder why they didn't have the grand final INSIDE the opera house... I guess it was closed that day. But it was pouring down with rain and people were getting soaked LOL. Did anyone see Luke moonwalk during his performance last night?

Thanks Bob. I wonder why they didn't have the grand final INSIDE the opera house... I guess it was closed that day. But it was pouring down with rain and people were getting soaked LOL. Did anyone see Luke moonwalk during his performance last night?
They just thought it would be cool to have it outside. But by the time they realised it'd be raining they had already set it up.

I did see Luke moonwalk. That was cool of him. He stuffed it up but, oh well.

I loved how they both did the moonwalk :)
Have to say they both did it well!

Lol. the all changed the songs cause they cant sing the original XD
But i like the black or white version that a verry good one !

I think the "black or white" performance was best out o the whole lot!

anyone recorded from tv and can share with us?
great show
thanks already for youtube links but would like to get Video files like mpeg or avi :) which have better quality

thanks a lot

Back