Australian Idol -- Michael Jackson Night

dmitc

Proud Member
Another Aussie MJ TV Special this time Australian Idol which will hopefully boost his chart placings like the X factor did in the UK. I have not been watching Idol this year, but will definately next week, its always a good opportunity to show the majority of youths that watch Idol why MJ is the king of pop!

Sunday night November 2nd
- Australia Idol - Michael Jackson Night

Cheers,
Dave

Re: Australian Idol

OMG - totally excellent!!! I'm watching Idol now. I really hope Luke and Roshani make it tonight - I want to see them do an MJ song!!!!!

Michael overdose LOL, so excited! :wild: Hope better song choices this time, how many contestants this time, anyone knows? :D

Michael overdose LOL, so excited! :wild: Hope better song choices this time, how many contestants this time, anyone knows? :D

I think it will be 5 or 6. I am not going to get my wish with Roshani and Luke though - Teale just got saved!!!!!!:bugeyed

OMG - totally excellent!!! I'm watching Idol now. I really hope Luke and Roshani make it tonight - I want to see them do an MJ song!!!!!

Sorry, but Roshani got voted off.
UGH- imagine that annoying shearer guy destroying any of the classics.
I can just see him croaking and hacking out the words to Ben

WOW.

Then we will see his albums rise the charts just like in UK after their X-factor show!

Sorry, but Roshani got voted off.
UGH- imagine that annoying shearer guy destroying any of the classics.
I can just see him croaking and hacking out the words to Ben

Great finally l find who loves Madonna she is amazing man ;)

Coming up on Idol
http://www.australianidol.com.au/the-show.html
This Sunday's Performance Show

Okey-dokey Australia, we’re bring out the big guns! The competition is heating up, and what better way to test your Idol’s performance smarts than seeing how they handle interpreting one of the most popular entertainers of all-time - the one-and-only Michael Jackson! That’s right, it’s King of Pop night next week on Idol! Which Number One hit will YOUR fave Idol choose?

Michael Jackson exploded onstage at the tender age of 11 as a member of the sing-along faves, The Jackson 5. Now at the reputable age of 50, he has cemented his reputation as one of the world’s great entertainers. He’s been inducted into the Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Fame twice, and the album Thriller still holds the record as the world’s best-selling album. To see your Idols channel their inner megastar (and to see even more of Wes’ sweet MJ moves), tune in next Sunday!
This Monday's Verdict Show
Your votes will be counted and the Bottom 3 will once again be announced, after they have performed you will have one more chance to save your favourite Idol. For more information on Monday night voting click here.
Ask Your Idol? Why not submit a question to your fave Idol. If chosen you could you be asking it live on air on Monday night. Submit a question click here
On Monday the journey of one of your Idols will come to an end

can anyone post the commercial for the MJ night here thanx :flowers:

P.S: I don't wanna sound like I'm complaining but wish they would say more such as MJ being the biggest selling artist of all time and holding the record as the most succesful entertainer of all time! Ah well I guess... If Elvis held these records they'd be SHOUTING it out loud

Hopefully they will do better than the UK's did!

I cant wait for this it will be grand!

btw its not oct 2 when it not.....its not noveember 2!

can anyone post the T.V ad for the MJ night here thanx :flowers:

^ I've yet to see it, and don't have recording equipment anyway. It's hard to catch commercials and tape it, so don't expect anyone to post it :)

Every performance will be put up on AustralianIdol.com.au after the show. You can go there now and see performance from previous weeks so you can see who you think will do a good job singing MJ songs and who wont.

Has anyone seen the ad for Australian Idol - Michael Jackson Night yet? I haven't. I hope the ad is good and they don't throw in a cheap joke at his expense. I'll have to watch Channel 10 tonight to see if they show the ad.

Jermaine's in Sydney!!?

I saw the ad :D They had an animation/cartoon of Michael (from the King Of Pop cd cover, Panther Dance pose) and Andrew G and James were like "MICHAEL JACKSON!! blah blah KING OF POP!!!" and they grabbed their crotches :lol: That's all I remember. It was cool!

Jermaine's in Sydney!!?

I saw the ad :D They had an animation/cartoon of Michael (from the King Of Pop cd cover, Panther Dance pose) and Andrew G and James were like "MICHAEL JACKSON!! blah blah KING OF POP!!!" and they grabbed their crotches :lol: That's all I remember. It was cool!

What?!!! there's an ad already????

I just saw the ad. They say "he's had 13 #1's and has the best selling album of all-time" then they show the hosts pulling Michael Jackson moves and screaming "AOW" and "hee hee" but then they ruin it at the end by saying "it's J-a-c-k-o night on Idol".

I saw that full add too. They also flashed some of his #1 song names. The ad I saw early was shorter and a little different...Andrew and James talked more I think....maybe my memory is screwed.

What's wrong with J.acko? Just Aussie slang, nothing offensive :) (Australia have been starting to call model Jennifer Hawkins, "Hawko" and that's all with good intentions)

The ad is really nice- they showed it about 5 times last night. Meh, everyone calls him J**** in Australia- it can't be avoided. It's not always with sinister intentions. Australians just love to give people nicknames. It's when they add "*****" to it that it becomes not nice.

I hate it when ppl call him *****..hes name is michael jackson- NOT *****!!!!!

Back