Are you going to wear Michael clothes to the movie?

I'll be wearing my MJ Silouettes t-shirt, and I'm taping my fingers
:)

Wearing my Beat It piano shirt for Halloween!

Hi all,

I will be waring my memorial mj t shirt under my black CTE shirt and my fedora hat + my mirrored aviators. I had ordered a Red Thriller jacket for the occasion but they send me wrong size, grrrrrrr.

I'm wearing one of my MJ t-shirts, probably a white one...a black glittery jacket over, like the one he wore at the Motown 25 party (dont remember what it's called) With either a dress jacket (for girls) over that is in MJ-style..or a black jacket kinda like the beat it jacket..(it's cold here, so gotta have another jacket over the black glittered one) and thinking about my black tights with black leather in the front..A little bit modern looking MJ-inspired outfit.

I'll wear my TTI T-shirt to first screening then different t-shirts to other screenings. Will also wear either my Neverland hoodie or Jackson 5 jacket + MJ sneakers,MJ earrings which I hope arrive from ebay before the 1st screening. Going to sew a MJ patch on my jeans + my MJ belt. Think that's it :) ah also my thriller bag

My earrings arrived on Monday yay! Just need to sew on patches on jeans. My mum will be wearing one of my T-shirts plus a pair of my MJ earrings & whatever jacket I don't wear she will wear :)

Guys picked out my outfit well most of it:

261.jpg

260.jpg

263.jpg

264.jpg

What yah think, Guys

^^^ I need to borrow that glove!!

Anyways, got my MJ shirt on. Movie time is 12:04am

Back