Are you going to wear Michael clothes to the movie?

I'll wear a MJ shirt and lend one to my friend who is a minor fan who will be coming with me ;)

I think I'm going to only wear a MJ t-shirt, just with a regular black leather jacket over it. I have thought about wanting to wear the "band" that he always wore around his upper arm, the "Mourning band" which it's called in Norway..

I'm not going to dress up like Michael, but I will probably pay my own little tribute to him by wearing a vintage sparkly black vest I've owned or ages and never have the occasion to wear. It's like the Billie Jean jacket without sleeves.

I'd consider wearing white socks and black shoes, but I don't want to show up looking costume-y.

But that's it for me.

ill be wearing my usual casual clothes , its gonna be bad enough having to cry throughout th movie , so i dont wanna have shirt on also if u know what i mean

Oh helllsss yaaa! Haha! I'm wearing my fed, sparkly glove (in fact all my friends will be wearing the sparkly glove) and I plan to make my t-shirt next week. I will be painting MJ art on a red shirt. :) Gotta rock it up for the king of pop!

Are you going to wear fedoras, sparkley things, gloves or anything else "Michael" when you go see This Is It? :popcorn:

Of course!
I'm wearing my MJ black jacket with a red arm band, black MJ tuxedo pants, white v-neck T-shirt and white tube socks.
I'll post a photo later.

I'm going to wear a black top that has a glittery Michael pose on it, lots of Michael buttons/badges and probably a white glove. But I really don't want to go. I'm dreading it so much :cry: I don't know how will I deal with it...I just wish he was here! I hate that this is how it has to be. I'm grateful to see the movie and I know it will be so amazing and divine but it's going to break my heart all over again and to be honest my heart hasn't stopped breaking :(

I'm wearing my MJ T-shirt with pride! I'm also planning to make my own sparkly glove with my friends just for the day.

maybe billie jean jacket +glove and probably fedora one day..
hmm.I've got so many costumes to choose from, i don't know!

I wish i had a MJ costume, especially Beat It jacket... But i'm gonna wear one of my many MJ T-shirts!!!!

I am debating this every day with myself. Was gonna wear Beat It jacket or Billie Jean outfit, as I was gonna wear one of these to the O2.
I might just go with t-shirt.

I'm probably going to wear a glitter tanktop with a blazer over it and oxford shoes w/ black jeans the first time I'm going. Maybe a MJ tshirt the second time!:D

I just have a Billie Jean T-shirt. So I am goin' with that, but wish I had something like a Beat It jacket or something.lol

yes!!! :) I will wear my sparkly MJ shirt + MJ necklace that I always wear

Yes!

I got a glittery billie jean top from Next yesterday and Imma wear it along with a glittery black sequenced jacket! :D

I will wear my MJ tip toe black shirt.

If I had the $, I would get a Balmain Jacket, similar to the one MJ has on during human Nature.

It is such a nice Jacket, and I am amazed he gets away with wearing a woman Jacket without it looking tacky.

Back