Are you going to wear Michael clothes to the movie?

Well I am going to see it at 4in the morning.. so in honour of Michael.... pajama bottoms complete with slippers will do just fine!:D Also will be wearing my MJ shirt. I musn't forget my box of tissues.

Gonna see it in a later show same day in the evening.. :cheeky:

Miss him...

Well I am going to see it at 4in the morning.. so in honour of Michael.... pajama bottoms complete with slippers will do just fine!:D Also will be wearing my MJ shirt. I musn't forget my box of tissues.
Pajama bottoms with slippers ... now that's cool! :woohoo: (But there are some really nice pajamas! :yes:)

Oh yeah, tissues ... lot's of! I'll need them, too. :blink:

^How clever is your sig? :)

Yeah, I'm just gonna wear my MJ tee shirt.....its black and red with MJ's
image of course; black jeans.
Thinking about finding the black fedora to top it off....representin' MJ. ;)

I'll wear my TTI T-shirt to first screening then different t-shirts to other screenings. Will also wear either my Neverland hoodie or Jackson 5 jacket + MJ sneakers,MJ earrings which I hope arrive from ebay before the 1st screening. Going to sew a MJ patch on my jeans + my MJ belt. Think that's it :) ah also my thriller bag

I'm gonna wear my BAD Jacket, MJ T-shirt and just some jeans and shoes:D:D

see you in london at the O2, whoevers going from MJJC on the 28th as well !!!:dancin:

we should all take pictures of our looks! :)

Great idea! :jump:
i just found out Target has Michael t-shirts. so i'll wear a short red Michael style jacket I found with the tee, black leggings and just add sparkly stuff. i want a fedora sooooo bad. going 5 times so i'm going to try to look just like Michael....except blond and female :scratch::unsure:

I'll be wearing one of my 2 t-shirts my mom brought me from london plus my one and only golve!

You mean actually dress up like Michael? lmao no, I get enough flack for being an MJ fan as it is. My bad tour shirt and a badge will be fine for me

Dang Am I the only one going all out? I have my Jheri Curl wig sequinced glove, Sequinced Billie Jacket with armband or Breat it Jacket with the piano keys shirt. Wish I had the Amour shirt

But im still deciding which MJ to go as

^ I guess you are.

I'm gonna look for some black loafters to go with the rest of my outfit which consist of black & red MJ tee with his image on it of course and black jeans .

Oh helllsss yaaa! Haha! I'm wearing my fed, sparkly glove (in fact all my friends will be wearing the sparkly glove) and I plan to make my t-shirt next week. I will be painting MJ art on a red shirt. :) Gotta rock it up for the king of pop!

:) I am doing the same thing,but I'm making it on a red zip-up hoodie. :lol: ;)

Got my 3 CTE shirt and Billie Jean sequenced jacket + pants yesterday :) So I can wear something different depending on my mood and where I go ;)

I have several outfits planned I don't know which one I will wear the first time I see it but definitely I will be repping my MJ to the fullest.

MJ t-shirt with a cool mj stylish jacket over with a MJ bagde.

Smooth Criminal TeeShirt is hanging on my closet waiting for tomorrow!!!!! :D THIS IS IT!

Back