Are you going to wear Michael clothes to the movie?

MJmakesmeDance

Proud Member
Are you going to wear fedoras, sparkley things, gloves or anything else "Michael" when you go see This Is It? :popcorn:

Yes!! I do. I'm gonna dressed myself up as a MJ :) And make some fun then :) Im gonna be dressed like on this pic below

5944551834a11654672509l.jpg

:)

I'm still working on getting various outfits. I will change with the days. Depending on my mood, I might decide to just were a glove.

For another day I might decide to go almost full Billie Jean (except fedora, just don't like things on my head that much ;) )

Other days I might decide to just wear some CTE shirt :) (OK I know it's not official, but quite nice replicas can be found on eBay :) and they should look very similar to Michael's :))

I'm wearing my red tee, with a beautiful Michael face on it, that says "This Is It". Red shoes, jeans, and red glitter earrings!

What's a CTE shirt?

nope... the only MJ clothing i have is one white shirt that has an old black and white photo of a young MJ from the J5 days... and right under the pic it says only "free michael"... i wore it to the trial tho when i went on 1/31/04 and 2/1/04 in santa maria...

oooh the "good ol days"... (haha not really... but at least then he was still here...)

-Dal

I'll be proudly wearing my This Is It Thriller shirt, or my Dangerous tour T-Shirt not sure yet....

I'll be wearing My sparkly glove, MJ necklace My TII shirt, and My black buckled inspired bad shoes:)

If I find T-shirt in some shop, I think I put that on.

And I'd LOVE to buy fedora but man fedoras aren't cheap! And finding good one, that's hard. Small town, small town...

My two boys are wearing their pin stripe suits,fedoras,glove and Michael armband.
My youngest even has some MJ loathers which he just had to have :)
I'l be wearing my sequined jacket, sparkly black jeans,MJ tshirt,fedora and armband.
Hubbys got a red shirt,black jeans and black tie and fedora to wear.
Not sure I want everyone looking at us though, but oh well, were doing it for Michael :)
I can hide under my fedora to hide my tears :cry:

I'bb be wearing my this is it tee, and some dark blue jeans :) and white sneakers :)

I'll be wearing an MJ-T-Shirt and my HIStory Tour-Jacket (which I am wearing often now - luckily I have two of them - and sometimes get some not so sympathetic stares in the back. :scratch: But who cares?? :tease:).

i'm wearing my Michael Jackson t-shirt and my old school red & black converse I have outfits planned I'll prob post a pic. later

Back