Appleheads!

danielle you are luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucky :censored: :wub: :ninja: kane did you make those? :heart: the second one omg!

Yeah, I did. I think the 2nd one's awesome LOL - I swear he's looking at This Is It guy. You know TII guy... he's awesome lol (I'm pretty sure he's at 30th Anniversary too :ph34r:)
4ug9qs.gif

i had a werid dream last nite and i know it was mj realted...but i cant remember it :(

LOL i had a mjjc related dream last night... i dreamed that a girl that i knew (and reeeeeealy don't get along with) was a mod here LOL i saw her wearing one of the mjjc pink sweatshirts. then i started freaking out because she had told all my friends about my horny michael comments :blush: :ninja: which is funny because they've all heard me go off about him all the time already anyways :wub: :lol:

i was very happy to wake up :mello:

Yeah, I did. I think the 2nd one's awesome LOL - I swear he's looking at This Is It guy. You know TII guy... he's awesome lol (I'm pretty sure he's at 30th Anniversary too :ph34r:)
4ug9qs.gif

Yeh i think u maybe right......i swear he was at the annivarsy concert!

Ok erm... this is a bit random but I've just been looking through my pics and this gif popped up. I don't even remember saving it! :lol: :rofl:
30mnypv.gif

LOL i had a mjjc related dream last night... i dreamed that a girl that i knew (and reeeeeealy don't get along with) was a mod here LOL i saw her wearing one of the mjjc pink sweatshirts. then i started freaking out because she had told all my friends about my horny michael comments :blush: :ninja: which is funny because they've all heard me go off about him all the time already anyways :wub: :lol:

i was very happy to wake up :mello:

LOl! that is some werid dream.......

4ug9qs.gif

I remember watching this guy live and thinking... I am that guy if I was ther ... as crazy and jumping and out of comtriol hahahah
funny... he is me hahahah

Ok erm... this is a bit random but I've just been looking through my pics and this gif popped up. I don't even remember saving it! :lol: :rofl:
30mnypv.gif

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LITTLE BRITAIN!!!! I doooooo :wub:

And About that dream 870 I wich I couil dream as much....

I am going to sleep

see ya :cheers:

4ug9qs.gif

I'm pretty sure he was. During one of the songs we get a good shot of him, he's dancing with a scarf over his shoulders... is that him?

I'm pretty sure he was. During one of the songs we get a good shot of him, he's dancing with a scarf over his shoulders... is that him?

Yeah that's him. I think it was during the J5 Medley...

lol tom i can't either :mello:

edit: kane that sounds right but i am sooooooooooooooooo tempted to watch it to find out :ninja: ;)

^^^I think that if you really look in to the pics of forum members you will find him :ninja:

What's his username? I really don't want to go through 271 pages just to find a pic of one guy - that's a little stalker'ish :lol:

awwww callie i don't hate you :hug: well does that explain why you work so late then i guess :unsure: wow actually that's kind of cool it is a really small world!!! i would've :lol: if you actually were one of my mom's "kids" then we'd really be twins haha :cheers:

2vcwao3.jpg

:angel::angel::angel:
but wait! so you're not my real twin? :ninja:

:boohoo ?

[YOUTUBE]Zv1TUd1MiN0[/YOUTUBE]
:clapping: lol now I can watch!!!!!!

Yeahhhh!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

BTW some of you ask me for this some time ago, just now I got to scan. I have only seen this on the Stern mag, but maybe is around I dunno :D

30bffau.jpg
2vwi7wl.jpg
:mellow: *touches Michael's hand... holds it* :mellow:

:bounce:

bounces in...

anybody here....?

141t89y.jpg

:wub: :censored: :ninja:
omg him here :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart:

callie sis i c u :ninja:

smamus.jpg

:ninja: *licks* :ninja:
:p :p :p *licks moar* :p :p :p

hi Pg!!!! :ciao: Tom! :ciao: Kane! :ciao: and everyone else who is in herebut don't want to admit it :ninja:

hi Pg!!!! :ciao: Tom! :ciao: Kane! :ciao: and everyone else who is in herebut don't want to admit it :ninja:

:ninja: yes you are my real twin :ninja: was that pic that limon posted earlier like 1000 pages ago really of u???? cuz u really do look like me a little!!! :ninja: ok enough creepiness :mello: :ninja:

i5sr48.jpg

:ninja: :censored:

Last edited:
Okay im going to scoot off :waving: Im only still up because im finishing up my preperation for my art exam on Thursday and Friday...

Before I go, does anyone have a good photo of MJs face, side view? Kinda urgent for the work :fear:
Ill hang around another 5 mins or whatever, and check in the morning... cheers ;)

ash i c u too :ninja:

2555m5z.jpg

:ninja: enjoy :ninja:

This is what Mikes does to me... I suppose to be sleeping :(

Hey :hug:

:ninja: yes you are my real twin :ninja: was that pic that limon posted earlier like 1000 pages ago really of u???? cuz u really do look like me a little!!! :ninja: ok enough creepiness :mello: :ninja:

i5sr48.jpg

:ninja: :censored:

Before sleeps ... licks :cheers:

Okay im going to scoot off :waving: Im only still up because im finishing up my preperation for my art exam on Thursday and Friday...

Before I go, does anyone have a good photo of MJs face, side view? Kinda urgent for the work :fear:
Ill hang around another 5 mins or whatever, and check in the morning... cheers ;)

How about this one?

uyasw.jpg

Just crop the bitch out :giggle:

:rofl: I guess that could work, if its big enough :)naughty:) Thanks :)
Okay Im out :D Ill check again in the morning
Byeee :waving:

Back