Appleheads!

[youtube]dBROo47DsqA[/youtube]

[youtube]qLL8mh_hdD4[/youtube]

[youtube]2HHVbUa-CjQ[/youtube]

:lol:

OMG!! :lmao: This is shit! Umm... dese are tits? :lol: I'm so watching this again!

The This Is It Michael Mask did look pretty good though :)

Then he does the hand spread thing and the thrusts :wild: Omg thanks for posting Kane!!

Anyone see da aliens?

I need to go and get the DVD, I've only seen the whole thing once.

156deom.gif

2i90z9z.gif

i wont be able to get the next parts till thursday afternoon. im very busy with school work till then. i apologize for the delay :ninja:

^^^I thoug there were brithish humor :mello::mello:
Danieee :hug:

Hey hun!!!!

Hi sweets people say its British humour and it prob is i just dont find it funny! Maybe thats just me, i am not trying to cause arguments or anythin i am just feeling a bit up tight at the minute and little things are pissin me off! I just dont like the show never have done! :(

I really didn't mean that disrespectfully :( Like all the other characters on the show, the masks are extremely over exaggerated... sorry about that.

No i didnt think u meant it in a disrespectful way hun i just didnt like it being said! You lot find it funny i dont its just a difference of opinion, like i said to Pg i am just in a funny place at the minute sorry maybe i over reacted!

:wtf2I didnt find this funny or respectful in anyway! Oh and Tom how can you look at these clips and go "oh the mask is good" :no:

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you :no: Let me make up for it :)

2isa7mw.gif

wkrecm.gif

352klqr.gif

[youtube]oiDNMhETTeU[/youtube]

well, not exactly Calls as far as I understood, you were just in the same situation, not actually in the same company...

You didn't kill the mood Monky :hug: sometimes Apples have semi-serious exchanges too (short, tho...)

The most amazing aspect of this forum has so far been for me the opportunity to make friends across the world, across the Atlantic pond,
and actually see them face to face :sun: I cherish it :sun: Everywhere, we are different but the core remains the same -
:mello:
end of sentimental notes for today :hysterical:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub: very sentimental and very sweet and very bright lol :sun: :D
:jump:

*jumps up and dances like Smooth Criminal*
:bounce:

tada lalalala lalaaaa

64f4m1.jpg

:music: Limon are you okaayyyyyyyy :shout: :shout: :music:
my lil perfection didn't make an entry here in a long time, sowwwy here it comes I am posting that to spoil myself roffflll :p

o6i6g3.jpg

2nqad0m.jpg

5lto5d.jpg

2q3p1qs.jpg

i5prx0.jpg

2q8v7o6.jpg

v809w2.jpg

ke93k7.jpg

2q8v7o6.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

HUG
ax1z6q.jpg

way to show off your man making the rest of us crazy LOL! :angel::angel::angel: too bad can't touch :(

[youtube]LjL5jYKXnxU[/youtube]

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG it's here!!!!!!!!! :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

Yeahhhh!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

BTW some of you ask me for this some time ago, just now I got to scan. I have only seen this on the Stern mag, but maybe is around I dunno :D

30bffau.jpg
2vwi7wl.jpg

bracelets :wub::wub::wub:

I'm struggling to some how write 2 more pages to this paper

*adds unnecessary spacing to make it longer* :fear:

just write the same thing in different words over and over again lol worked for me :angel:

2isa7mw.gif

wkrecm.gif

352klqr.gif

danielle you are luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucky :censored: :wub: :ninja: kane did you make those? :heart: the second one omg!

2isa7mw.gif

wkrecm.gif

352klqr.gif

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I forgive youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:jump:

*jumps up and dances like Smooth Criminal*
:bounce:

tada lalalala lalaaaa

64f4m1.jpg

:music: Limon are you okaayyyyyyyy :shout: :shout: :music:
my lil perfection didn't make an entry here in a long time, sowwwy here it comes I am posting that to spoil myself roffflll :p

o6i6g3.jpg

2nqad0m.jpg

5lto5d.jpg

2q3p1qs.jpg

i5prx0.jpg

2q8v7o6.jpg

v809w2.jpg

ke93k7.jpg

2q8v7o6.jpg

HUG
ax1z6q.jpg

I can't help my complete admiration for his dance in SC...
Look at this lil piece for a moment:
2nqad0m.jpg

Look at how he works with his feet compared to people around him.
They do jack shit when he twists and switches :lol:
that's why he's electrifying and they're just the background :lmao:

when he crosses his hands together and then splits again (dunno how to say it in English :p) his moves are max smooth...
damn the rest does not even MAKE that move :hysterical:

:give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart:

Hi sweets people say its British humour and it prob is i just dont find it funny! Maybe thats just me, i am not trying to cause arguments or anythin i am just feeling a bit up tight at the minute and little things are pissin me off! I just dont like the show never have done! :(

No i didnt think u meant it in a disrespectful way hun i just didnt like it being said! You lot find it funny i dont its just a difference of opinion, like i said to Pg i am just in a funny place at the minute sorry maybe i over reacted!

Smothyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I love him... Limo went to sleep hahahah
enjoy in the mind time hahahahha
*runs away*

i had a werid dream last nite and i know it was mj realted...but i cant remember it :(

Back