Appleheads!

I'm gonna steal some shit anyway :ph34r: :lol:

Anybody know how Mountain Dew tastes? I just ordered some. £6 for 1 f-ing can! :bugeyed I just realised what an idiot I am for buying it :lol:

uhhhhh why did you order mountain dew??? it tastes like artificial citrus flavoring lol idk how else to describe it! it tastes neon??? :lol:

:angel:

2njf4ok.jpg

Are you trying to make up for voting down my King :( :boohoo:

Hi everyone. :huggy:

It seems like it :bugeyed
Laura was standing right next to the TII SC outfit, looked left looked right and touched the pants...
the next thing we knew, a security guard was right next to us telling us we can't touch.
We were like :angel: oh really oh we didn't know oh we won't touch :angel:

fucker! :ninja:

And after that they followed us :weeping: to the room with Golden Pants and Remember The Time outfit :weeping: so we couldn't touch. Seriously, he just appeared outta nowhere :bugeyed

REMEMBER. THE. TIME. OUTFIT? *faints*
A part of me wishes the'd swap it out for Immajestys gold jumper for like a day to see if anyone notices

Hi serenity! :waving:

How r ya hun?

I have tasted mountain drew and it does taste like lemonade. I havent had it in ages though.

uhhhhh why did you order mountain dew??? it tastes like artificial citrus flavoring lol idk how else to describe it! it tastes neon??? :lol:

Hehe, I don't really know why I ordered it - just felt like it :lol:

And I just spent like £25 on Tootsie Rolls and Hershey's :lol: US has all the best Chocolate!

It seems like it :bugeyed
Laura was standing right next to the TII SC outfit, looked left looked right and touched the pants...
the next thing we knew, a security guard was right next to us telling us we can't touch.
We were like :angel: oh really oh we didn't know oh we won't touch :angel:

fucker! :ninja:

And after that they followed us :weeping: to the room with Golden Pants and Remember The Time outfit :weeping:
so we couldn't touch :weeping:
Seriously, he just appeared outta nowhere :bugeyed zombies is a good comparison :weeping:

I have a plan........ I am gonna get my mum to dress up all foxy and hot get her to flirt with the zombies while i run around touching everything i can!! :cheeky:

Are you trying to make up for voting down my King :( :boohoo:

Hi everyone. :huggy:

2ak0bp5.jpg

:D

Hehe, I don't really know why I ordered it - just felt like it :lol:

And I just spent like £25 on Tootsie Rolls and Hershey's :lol: US has all the best Chocolate!

oh wow... i like tootsie rolls but hershey's is too sweet give me dark chocolate any day!!! i have binged on kitkats though :ninja:

serenity i was faithful, i neither voted up nor down :angel: how could i vote the turtleneck and bouncy bouncy hair down??? :lol: :ninja:

:waving:

Damn! Failed at the hotlinking :lol: Y'all can see it here... http://www.gifsoup.com/view/81788/chamonebillij.html

There's a MJJC Meetup?
you need to save to your coputer than upload to some photobucket or any other crap lika that and link here. Hotlinks don't workdirectly from gifsoup... :depressed:

They sound like zombies...:ph34r:
zombies? that reminds me of something :giggle:

REMEMBER. THE. TIME. OUTFIT? *faints*
A part of me wishes the'd swap it out for Immajestys gold jumper for like a day to see if anyone notices
the Sould Train one :mellow:

Back