Appleheads!

Calla's gone wild and lost her damn mind in all this gif making :coffee:
there is a method in this madness :coffee:

O.M.G. callie you are killer with these!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :censored: :wub: :ninja: :censored: :angel: :censored: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:3rd + 4th bootylicious :wild::wild::wild: ahhhhhhhhh i can't stop staring :lol:

hi apples :) how is everyone? i'm really glad to hear starlight is alright!!! adore, love the new siggy :wub: :mello:
one more heffa down :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

;)

:waving:

Damn! Failed at the hotlinking :lol: Y'all can see it here... http://www.gifsoup.com/view/81788/chamonebillij.html

There's a MJJC Meetup?

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:cheers::cheeky:

Woo hoo :)

Danielle after a few
29mox1u.jpg

Me after a few
2z6fplh.jpg

;)

Woo hoo :)

Danielle after a few
29mox1u.jpg

Me after a few
2z6fplh.jpg

;)

Oh yeah i can just see me walking round the exhibition with no top on whilst clinging on to Golden leotard and refusing to let go!!

Cut to the Michael shop and there is Tom knocking over everything in his path!!

Gonna be a good day! Tom i will buy you a couple not letting you get drunk cause u have to go home on your own ha ha!!!!

Oh yeah i can just see me walking round the exhibition with no top on whilst clinging on to Golden leotard and refusing to let go!!

Gonna be a good day! Tom i will buy you a couple not letting you get drunk cause u have to go home on your own ha ha!!!!

:wild: I've always wanted to be one of those tramps you see on the trains late at night! ;) Kidding :rofl:

adoarrrr now that swap sunday is over you can have your whale-saver back:

1179071137_EarthSong3.jpg

sorry he's still a little torn and dirty, but hey you didn't clean him up either before giving to me :ninja: :naughty: :angel:

:ninja: there's a bar right in front the main entrance to the exhibition.

They serve good cider.

:mellow:
just saying :ninja:

Back