Appleheads!

:ninja: there's a bar right in front the main entrance to the exhibition.

They serve good cider.

:mellow:
just saying :ninja:

We are meeting in a bar ha ha! When i went to the 02 for the 13th July meet up the bar was my Saviour!! Then after the press conference me and mum were like whoop lets get hammered! I am very well known to the pubs there ha ha!

We are meeting in a bar ha ha! When i went to the 02 for the 13th July meet up the bar was my Saviour!! Then after the press conference me and mum were like whoop lets get hammered! I am very well known to the pubs there ha ha!

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

damn.........
23rd of January...
Can't be there again :no:

What's the security like?

I'm gonna tear the Thriller section apart :ph34r:

adoarrrr now that swap sunday is over you can have your whale-saver back:

1179071137_EarthSong3.jpg

sorry he's still a little torn and dirty, but hey you didn't clean him up either before giving to me :ninja: :naughty: :angel:

:bounce: :give_heart: :bounce:

I hope alll you appleheads have a great time @ the meetup :D

im sure u all will.

What's the security like?

I'm gonna tear the Thriller section apart :ph34r:

They are bitches. Once they see you doing something illegal - pics, touching - they follow you around. It's black dark in there and they are dressed black so sometimes they just sort of RISE from the ground right next to you :giggle:

we still touched and took pics anyway and they didn't make us delete them.

edit teehee I was just saying I won't have the money to go again, Dani.
After tasting a cider before going in I am afraid I accidentally jumped on people standing next to me while watching SC shortfilm :fear:

Man this is going to be such an Applehead event :rofl: we'll be in our own little group :D
Should I say foursome? :fear:

:rofl:

They are bitches. Once they see you doing something illegal - pics, touching - they follow you around. It's black dark in there and they are dressed black so sometimes they just sort of RISE from the ground right next to you :giggle:

After tasting a cider before going in I am afraid I accidentally jumped on people standing next to me while watching SC shortfilm :fear:

They rise from the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

They sound like zombies...:ph34r:

I'm gonna steal some shit anyway :ph34r: :lol:

Anybody know how Mountain Dew tastes? I just ordered some. £6 for 1 f-ing can! :bugeyed I just realised what an idiot I am for buying it :lol:

D'yknow what, I'd KILL to see drunk Adore :lmao:

:mello:

:weeping: scary

They rise from the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

It seems like it :bugeyed
Laura was standing right next to the TII SC outfit, looked left looked right and touched the pants...
the next thing we knew, a security guard was right next to us telling us we can't touch.
We were like :angel: oh really oh we didn't know oh we won't touch :angel:

fucker! :ninja:

And after that they followed us :weeping: to the room with Golden Pants and Remember The Time outfit :weeping:
so we couldn't touch :weeping:
Seriously, he just appeared outta nowhere :bugeyed zombies is a good comparison :weeping:

I'm gonna steal some shit anyway :ph34r: :lol:

Anybody know how Mountain Dew tastes? I just ordered some. £6 for 1 f-ing can! :bugeyed I just realised what an idiot I am for buying it :lol:

Yes I have a small collection up in my room :rofl:

The original tastes pretty much like lemonade but a bit fruitier, Mountain Dew Voltage and Mountain Dew Code Red are delicious though :)

Back