Appleheads!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

21e1eky.jpg

98x9ba.jpg

289zpl1.jpg

fuvrea.jpg

28meetf.jpg

2941bap.jpg

and after I shared WII with you... and invited you and GITM Mikka to the forest glade... this is how you repay me :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping:

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
Killing baby elephants to satisfy masochistic desires?! :nono:

At least all I have to do to make Scream Mikka mad is forget to polish his thighs or grab Janet's bewbs. :fear:

okay they're plastic
but CW Mikka won't know the difference... he would never go near ivory so he doesn't really know what's fake ivory and what's real

no baby elephants are harmed, CW Mikka gets to scream and cry about the state of the world whilst I get tree branch treatment - everyone is happy and the sun shone forever and I do believe in fairies and happily ever after the end.
2mpwvao.jpg

Yeah Ash, someone from manhood PMed and asked why we can't see the *head* when he's *happy*
I wanted to crawl into a hole.

:lmao:
I was just over there and read about what a YANA girl in Sydney, Australia supposedly did to him, omfg, and I thought the girl in Munich was my hero :stretcher:

Yeah, that's for attracting Baby Daddy.

Britt, chocolate doesn't work. He has to eat healthy...........boooooooooooring.

How about honey then?
image.jpg

Lots of sticky goodness :naughty:

He doesn't have a ton of body hair herstory :lol:
Just enough that it would be sick with honey added.
That's what showers are for! :lol:

Wow, I have done NONE of my anthropology paper. :mello: Surprise surprise. I gots to get to bed lovelies so I can get right to work in the morning. :nerd: Maybe if I make myself some eggs with ketchup it won't seem so bad getting up early...even though I would rather have leisurely breakfast in bed with this one.
058_2.jpg

:in_love: The smile to end all smiles...damn.

:sleep: Good night apples!

☆ ─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘ ●●PeAcE●●
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌

everyone

herstory I have not done my hw yet either.. kind of worried about it lol. I've been sitting here for hours trying to figure out these geography questions. I better get going too..

btw I love the rainbow in your siggy :)

Goodnight Herstory :waving:

I'm heading out as well. Going to go take a nice hot soothing shower, pop a couple nighttime cold pills and hopefully put my ass out of misery for the night. Goodnight :)

Night Ash. Heather, Britt, Herstory and Kelly!!
Sweet Michael dreams to you all.
*takes her book and him to the sofa*:
2nt8ln4.jpg

nite girl :ciao:

That's what showers are for! :lol:

Wow, I have done NONE of my anthropology paper. :mello: Surprise surprise. I gots to get to bed lovelies so I can get right to work in the morning. :nerd: Maybe if I make myself some eggs with ketchup it won't seem so bad getting up early...even though I would rather have leisurely breakfast in bed with this one.
058_2.jpg

:in_love: The smile to end all smiles...damn.

:sleep: Good night apples!

damm that smile :wub: nite Herstory :ciao:

herstory I have not done my hw yet either.. kind of worried about it lol. I've been sitting here for hours trying to figure out these geography questions. I better get going too..

btw I love the rainbow in your siggy :)

hi starlight.. gnight :ciao:

Goodnight Herstory :waving:

I'm heading out as well. Going to go take a nice hot soothing shower, pop a couple nighttime cold pills and hopefully put my ass out of misery for the night. Goodnight :)

nite Ash.. i hope you start feelign better :hug:

gonan go myself i think i gotta get up early tomorrow :(

Hi...

If BES is all devastated about DD... I can't really take looking at this :boohoo::boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:
More photos of Michael filming Smooth Criminal parts for TII...

0910201329f55e26376265cbfc.jpg

09102013292a7811bea4f2af7b.jpg

0910201329561339bfe246ebd6.jpg

wanted to bring here in case you missed the posts in TII section...
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Aww man...michael looked so sexy in that smooth criminal film for TII :wub:. That pic makes me miss him more :cry:

Hi...

If BES is all devastated about DD... I can't really take looking at this :boohoo::boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:
More photos of Michael filming Smooth Criminal parts for TII...

0910201329f55e26376265cbfc.jpg

09102013292a7811bea4f2af7b.jpg

0910201329561339bfe246ebd6.jpg

wanted to bring here in case you missed the posts in TII section...
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Everything from TII is like being in a time warp.. it's almost eerie.. :cry:

Everything from TII is like being in a time warp.. it's almost eerie.. :cry:

I knoooowww...

and in general it is all just hard... but I feel that will be probably the most difficult element of the movie to deal with for me :boohoo:
sorry...

*wipes her eyes and nose and goes back to working/checking if the fun is here/daydreaming/planning/living/missing/putting together*

Last edited:
Back