Appleheads!

CAN'T SLEEP AND I'M ADDICTED :cry:
needed to quote those cause they needed quoting!
Ya'all yappi yappi chatty tonight! :rofl: I will try to sleep but if I can't I will be back here in like an hour!

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

pssst Shamonade, did I hear right, we have kids 11 years of age here now??? :unsure:

you heard right :fear:

and someone PM me what ever the fuck it was herstory posted :ph34r:

:lol: yea trista i'd stay away from karaoke bars if i were you. might pop out some ear drums in the house. they would probably pay you to not sing :coffee:

Eeek! I had no idea someone that young visits this thread. I guess we really should be more careful with what we post.

welp im not chaging what i say or post.. she came here and has visited and even posted a few times., she wants to be part of the thread. i was the same with Tommie, hes underage but we havent changed anything cause of that. granted i know sometimes we cross that line but im not going to go all dinsey cause someone is that young visiting here. They make the choice to visit and im sure she knows what we are going on about, ive seen her in the man hood thread also.. i say we just kept doing what we have been doing. Having fun, makin jokes, making the sexual induendo.. whathave you. :wild:

Okay..............wtf............
Is this a karaoke bar??
Maybe it is. I bet Serenity is down!
Jumping_On_Beds_Harrisburg-4.jpg

OH, What a feeeelin' when we're dancin' on the ceilin'! :lol:

welp im not chaging what i say or post.. she came here and has visited and even posted a few times., she wants to be part of the thread. i was the same with Tommie, hes underage but we havent changed anything cause of that. granted i know sometimes we cross that line but im not going to go all dinsey cause someone is that young visiting here. They make the choice to visit and im sure she knows what we are going on about, ive seen her in the man hood thread also.. i say we just kept doing what we have been doing. Having fun, makin jokes, making the sexual induendo.. whathave you. :wild:

Good point, let the games continue :ninja:

Maybe it is. I bet Serenity is down!
Jumping_On_Beds_Harrisburg-4.jpg

OH, What a feeeelin' when we're dancin' on the ceilin'! :lol:

:toofunny: :toofunny:

Y'all know what the bad thing is.. " i will survive" is gonna be in my head now all day!!! grrr

Lol, I sorta agree, but Tom is 16, she's 11. Big difference :fear:

I needed a lumberjack to come interrupt Adoar...but got distracted, damn you google. -_-

Lol, I sorta agree, but Tom is 16, she's 11. Big difference :fear:
True that.

:cheers:

ALL! NIGHT! LONG!
shambashakjhksjdfhks...:mellow:
HEEEEYY JAMBO JAMBO!
:dance_party:

wtf :hysterical:

I was a pervert at 10 :ph34r:
Britt, that is why I don't do singing.

Can we get something else stuck in our heads??

When I dance they call me Macarena
And the boys they say que soy buena
They all want me, they can't have me
So they all come and dance beside me
Move with me, chant with me
And if you're good I'll take you home with me
:lmao:

Back