Appleheads!

so that's what you were looking for... :mello: no lumberjack would distract me from CW anyway
2mpwvao.jpg
Well, the wood shavings in your eyes would detract from your focus at least a little. And I hope you're using a natural pumice stone to file your nails or someone might get angry. :fear:

Night Night 8701! :bye:

and she clicks the button to come in.. we dont force noone . :cheeky: manhood gets way worse then us guys.

I have to disagree. we get REALLY bad. much worse than manhood *cough HERSTORY AND HER GIANT WOODEN PEENY cough :lmao:* but that's just my opinion.

and I don't want anyone to change the way they post, just don't direct it to HER if it's dirty. I remember when she first came into the thread, we asked her if she was ready to party and mikegasm. and I DIED. :ph34r:

I have to disagree. we get REALLY bad. much worse than manhood *cough HERSTORY AND HER GIANT WOODEN PEENY cough :lmao:* but that's just my opinion.

and I don't want anyone to change the way they post, just don't direct it to HER if it's dirty. I remember when she first came into the thread, we asked her if she was ready to party and mikegasm. and I DIED. :ph34r:
You say it like it's in my pants or something. :mello:

:lmao:

Like to me, you'll be all "suck, fuck, thrust, dick" :fear:

and to her you'll be all "hey, what's up, how're you doing?" :coffee:

:mellow:

They were getting pretty bad in Manhood today language wise :lmao:

And oh shit, I had no idea that poster was only 11 when I said that, oops *crawls in a hole and dies*

g'night jess :waving:

Well, the wood shavings in your eyes would detract from your focus at least a little. And I hope you're using a natural pumice stone to file your nails or someone might get angry. :fear:

Night Night 8701! :bye:

they say lack of one sense makes others stronger :naughty:

and hell no, I'm using only the finest ivory, whittled down from a baby elephant tusk

I bought 200 and scattered them all throughout the forest glade, I'm just waiting for CW Mikka to start finding them :angel:

that was pretty funny :hysterical:

dang it got some wood shavings in my eye!!
Wood_shaving_Sawdust_Animal_bedding.jpg

omg :lmao:

wait, what are you saying? :brow: you been sneaking off with CW behind my back?! :weeping:

Is it :fear:

1f7dav.jpg

2428mrn.jpg

they say lack of one sense makes others stronger :naughty:

and hell no, I'm using only the finest ivory, whittled down from a baby elephant tusk

I bought 200 and scattered them all throughout the forest glade, I'm just waiting for CW Mikka to start finding them :angel:
:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
Killing baby elephants to satisfy masochistic desires?! :nono:

At least all I have to do to make Scream Mikka mad is forget to polish his thighs or grab Janet's bewbs. :fear:

Back