Appleheads!

DSCN3036.jpg

:fear: Poofing away now.

*distracted by monkey... and flowery curtains*

:ninja: pressies up for grabs

005.jpg

*squuueeee.. lick* :wub:

Shamz the bottom off your siggy has just made me PMSL!!!!! ILY Girl ha ha!!!

Your list is getting longer and longer ha ha!

i notice that too!!!! sham yo a hoe.. that list aint been apporved by all of us. i dont think so :snap:

this some sexy ass shit yo! I think I just...:censored:

And about your little girl! Aww, i'm sorry. Hope she's better now :huggy:

I know :weeping: but maybe some bad siggy goodness will weaken her up a bit :fear: and at least let me, glide my fingers along his smooth, thick.... :ph34r:

his smooth, thick..... hair :lmao:

Thanx Jag! My computer went off yesterday so I couldn't talk. Ihave The man in the mirror as well... :lol:

Hi Wendy baby W! I see you :bye:

hi callie :bounce:

is it a good friday for everyone?

*squuueeee.. lick* :wub:

i notice that too!!!! sham yo a hoe.. that list aint been apporved by all of us. i dont think so :snap:

his smooth, thick..... hair :lmao:

hi callie :bounce:

is it a good friday for everyone?

HEATHER YOU LUCKY I LOVE YA! That's my era you be licking ya hooker. :nono: and stfu about my list. every one of em but two are approved.

depends on the area that hair is in :fear:

Hi JAG!!!!! :)

hiya sweeite.. how r you? :huggy:

HEATHER YOU LUCKY I LOVE YA! That's my era you be licking ya hooker. :nono: and stfu about my list. every one of em but two are approved.

depends on the area that hair is in :fear:

girl. ily :heart: i know how much it took to get baby daddy from that hoe Trista.. but i have already said i will lick, pinch , poke any era i want..i aint afraid of none of you anymore! you all started coming into the dangerous era.. thats what you get bitchesss. :evil:

Uhg, no I don't think so. This looks like that high school group of blond bitches who thinks they deserve everything just because they decided so and do inside joke that only they understand cause nobody else wants to actually really join.. Sorry I'm a lover not a fighter so I'm outta here

Have fun bitches, you won't miss me :)

dead :lmao: what a deep description...

girl. ily :heart: i know how much it took to get baby daddy from that hoe Trista.. but i have already said i will lick, pinch , poke any era i want..i aint afraid of none of you anymore! you all started coming into the dangerous era.. thats what you get bitchesss. :evil:

i haven't taken any dangerous, so keep ya filthy fingers and ya whore boots away from bad

hiya sweeite.. how r you? :huggy:

Whoreeeeeeeee -_-

87399vn.jpg

dead :lmao: what a deep description...

:doh:

you're gonna be feeling the hair on his knuckles when they meet your face you keep it up :lol:
6r7sz8_th.jpg

DEAD! I :give_heart: you BES! :hysterical:

oh yes, come on mike. do it. :ph34r:

LINKAGE DANIELLE!

I'm back :evil: Michaels kiss sure does bring a girl back to life... :heat:
but hey..calla...I forgive you for killing me. here's why:

no.1 You sent me to michael and I had the TIME of my life...seriously
no.2 I have repeatedly drooled over 'your' Mike and you've always been super nice bout it.(i.e you never put me in a freezer/chopped my baps off/beat me up/got the chainsaw out etc)..you just flipped yer lid this time...Michael does that to a woman

Back