Appleheads!

saw it tooo sis :wub:

2nhkr44.jpg

Fuck the other six pages. I can't read anymore :lol:

what's up everybody? :waving::bounce:

Oh girl you will be able to come.. I believe in traveling for the LOW LOW. cuz i make no money working for social services but yet i luv to travel... um i have champagne taste but malt liquor money...

We will give everyone ample time to save up and try to get a group rate on the room.. Vegas is already giving away rooms for dirt cheap as it is.. so i think they wld luv to have MJ's fans come..

All I can say is that I hope I'll be able to go. there are no guarantees. I just bought my laptop and it will be a while before I'll be able to put money back into my savings. My mom and sister will likely want to go and since my parents haven't worked in two years I'll probably have to pay my mom's way too. Maybe she'll be able to spring for her own ticket and I'll pay for the room and my ticket. But then if my mom and sister go the men probably will wanna go too :lol:. Hopefully at least someone will be able to go with me because I refuse to travel alone. Here's hoping it will all work out though :)

Oh, and I was talking to my mom about hotels, and she also suggested MGM. She said Circus Circus is...well...kinda dumpy, lol, they stayed there once and wwren't real impressed with it.

*cough* just had to wake up to this again, wooooooooooooooo *cough*
109.jpg

OMFG holy Mary mercy me! Gold pants 2-point-fucking-OH! *mikegasms*

got my copy of moonwalk :party: :dance: :moonwalk:

some epic, adorable, great, beautiful pics in this! :woohoo:

I got mine yesterday, was drooling at the yummy pictures all damn night while hearing those high pitched noises in my head :D:ninja::naughty: Haven't started reading it yet though. I was going to start it when I went to my brother's but I got caught up playing with my niece.

He really does look happy :)

Of course he does, he's doing what he loved most :)

i'm getting my copy delivered tuesday!! i can't wait :bounce:
i also preordered This Is It cd.. i had to even thou its stuff i already have, i realty don't care about that. i have everything else so no way am i not getting this one.

You'll love the pics inside. I even love how it has his signature embossed in gold on the front of the book itself :wub: I also pre-ordered the TII CD. I can't wait to get it.

shammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ok is he wiping off his nuts?

well no respectable ho likes salty balls

ILY ORIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:lmao: that pic to the bottom right looks like a brady bunch square....look at mike, the new black brady stepson

Girl you kill me :lmao:

wouldnt matter if you came at me with every weapon. i wouldn't back off from TII.. not yours to be handing out anyways :nana: GREEDY ASS HOOKER :tease:

I think that TII should be for everyone just like gold pants :D Who here agrees? :jump:

I'll sit in Mikey Claus' lap, and he is welcome to come down my chimney any time :naughty:

:huggy: Hi Callie :)
Hi sweet!!!! :hi:

DSCN3036.jpg

:fear: Poofing away now.

hi callie :bounce:

is it a good friday for everyone?
hI Jag!!!! My Friday wasn't good, but it's getting better and better all the time :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-cOnN9WgGw

OMG Its amazing but at the same time heartbreaking!!!
I saw that too!!!!! and all I want to say - I want to see more. It's not enough for me :rofl:

Good evening Callie! Oh, I want that magazine..but hasn't seen it in the stores around here. :( You got it?
Yes, I bought it in Irland, but I saw few in Poland as well. Maybe try to search on-line. I am sure you would be able to find it somehow... I really :heart: mine...

Ha ha Callie you make me smile honey!! :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hi Sham, Ashley and everyone else who I haven't say hi to yet! :bye:

*yousexymothashutyomoufsatinyturtlenecksparklysocksgoldpants"ting!"wearinglickablekissabletouchablebomchickawowwowmammajammayou*

Just nasty.

:wub: :love:

HELLO is it me you're looking for....cuz I wonder where you are....and I wonder what you do....are you somewhere feeling lonely......or is someone loving you?

you naaasty

Adore, are you gonna count that girl's/boy's post in your thread before I go vote? He/she posted at 5 this morning and again at 5 this evening :mello:

which :mello: I'm gonna go murder turtle in there soon, I swear

yes, Adore do you have like some list of those cheating spammers in your game? I saw you writing to one of them you saw her/him cheating many times. I am never checking before voting and now I think I should start. I really don't like this mess :nono:

and hi to Adore, Senenita ;) and Tom who lives in a very dark house :p

:hi: sereniita :hi: Tom :hi: LYMMJ :hi:
& other people that I skipped saying :hi: to! everyone!!!

Adoar... I wish he did wii on tii... then I'd have a gift!

Im sorry sis and i have never done this to you b4 but my god all off a sudden i have become mesmerized by your sig!!! Like literally cant stop staring !! I am not stealing or touching just staring felt i had to be honest with you!!! :wub:

yes, Adore do you have like some list of those cheating spammers in your game? I saw you writing to one of them you saw her/him cheating many times. I am never checking before voting and now I think I should start. I really don't like this mess :nono:

My house isnt dark its the skys fault!! The pic is coming soon ;)

only ThrillerAdam and MJJKingForever :angel:

hey :waving:

Hi sweet!!!! :hi:

hI Jag!!!! My Friday wasn't good, but it's getting better and better all the time :lol:

I saw that too!!!!! and all I want to say - I want to see more. It's not enough for me :rofl:

Yes, I bought it in Irland, but I saw few in Poland as well. Maybe try to search on-line. I am sure you would be able to find it somehow... I really :heart: mine...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hi Sham, Ashley and everyone else who I haven't say hi to yet! :bye:

Calliieeeeee :bounce:

To Callie,
Thank you for talking to Tom, I think he is really awesome. I wanted to talk to you too but because I'm a cat, I can't talk. Thank you for taking an interest in my life and the daily goings on. To help get a better picture of my world, I tried my best to get some pictures. As you can understand, I'm not capable of working a camera myself so Tom helped me (don't blame him for the poor pictures, it's entirely my fault). Also excuse the first picture, I wasn't ready for my close up.
Well, I have to go now because I have some canned food to eat, please reply as I think we could make great friends!
Meow,
Callie.

1586mw4.jpg

35ddys7.jpg

nosv13.jpg

P.S: Manic-depression kitty Stevie says he has anger problems.
fp8bde.jpg

Im sorry sis and i have never done this to you b4 but my god all off a sudden i have become mesmerized by your sig!!! Like literally cant stop staring !! I am not stealing or touching just staring felt i had to be honest with you!!! :wub:

Droll. Don't touch. MY SMOOTH LOVE.

LMAO @very dark house!!!

To Callie,
Thank you for talking to Tom, I think he is really awesome. I wanted to talk to you too but because I'm a cat, I can't talk. Thank you for taking an interest in my life and the daily goings on. To help get a better picture of my world, I tried my best to get some pictures. As you can understand, I'm not capable of working a camera myself so Tom helped me (don't blame him for the poor pictures, it's entirely my fault). Also excuse the first picture, I wasn't ready for my close up.
Well, I have to go now because I have some canned food to eat, please reply as I think we could make great friends!
Meow,
Callie.

1586mw4.jpg

35ddys7.jpg

nosv13.jpg

P.S: Manic-depression kitty Stevie says he has anger problems.
fp8bde.jpg

cuuuuuuute
2w49zpg.jpg

Back