Appleheads!

is hb around??? :ninja:

STEALLLLLLS
002.jpg

2x's the beauty....on the cover of the album and standing there looking PERFECT :wub: :fear: shhhh, don't tell

omg...I just realised, while catching up on the last pages, that I missed out on choosing a pic from sham for a siggy *smashes head on wall* :blowup: :(

:ninja: pressies up for grabs

005.jpg

009.jpg

037.jpg

im gonna go sit in the corner with him and relax

Can I haz please? :wild:

:dribble:

sb61id.jpg

yesssss :ninja:

damnit, I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS

wro1hi.jpg

sv5nkl.jpg

1239v1g.jpg

mine plz :angel:

well fuck you bitch. be nice and share it like you shared dangerous with all the other bitches. don't make you woop yo ass. 1995-1997 is mine. sharing is CARING. and I care about you adore...I do....I really do. from the bottom of my heart. I do :weeping:

omg...I just realised, while catching up on the last pages, that I missed out on choosing a pic from sham for a siggy *smashes head on wall* :blowup: :(

Awwww! don't worry. I can do another grab a siggy game. a HUGE one, with tons of siggy's (with gifs) and avis tonight. because it's friday. and I have nothing better to do. it will replace the pressies tomorrow though (don't worry bes, already made your VF siggy :wild:). Lots more era's/events. and I'll pm all the appleheads letting em know. so is it a go? :clapping:

well fuck you bitch. be nice and share it like you shared dangerous with all the other bitches. don't make you woop yo ass. 1995-1997 is mine. sharing is CARING. and I care about you adore...I do....I really do. from the bottom of my heart. I do :weeping:

Yeah but if I went drooling on Dangerous VMA's 1995 I would get shot down faster than George Bush at a taliban convention :mello:

Thanks sham!! :huggy: if I'm not here in the next hour or so (stupid time difference lol...it's almost bedtime here :rolleyes: ) I'll be on tomorrow morn ;) ...what is the time where you are anyway??

Yeah but if I went drooling on Dangerous VMA's 1995 I would get shot down faster than George Bush at a taliban convention :mello:

LMFAO! KELLY! *dead* :hysterical:
and that's because you have dangerous you hoe. I have 1995-1997 and the last time I checked. CRYING WHALES WAS INCLUDED IN THAT YA SLUT. but since I'm a sweetheart, and you made that funny ass remark. I'll share 1995 MTV Music Awards with ya. :give_heart:

Thanks sham!! :huggy: if I'm not here in the next hour or so (stupid time difference lol...it's almost bedtime here :rolleyes: ) I'll be on tomorrow morn ;) ...what is the time where you are anyway??

awww. it's 5:10 pm here. lol

Shamz the bottom off your siggy has just made me PMSL!!!!! ILY Girl ha ha!!!

Your list is getting longer and longer ha ha!

:lmao: @ 'jesse jackson 66th birthday' :lol:

and that's because you have dangerous you hoe. I have 1995-1997 and the last time I checked. CRYING WHALES WAS INCLUDED IN THAT YA SLUT. but since I'm a sweetheart, and you made that funny ass remark. I'll share 1995 MTV Music Awards with ya. :give_heart:

awww. it's 5:10 pm here. lol

aha...yeah 10.20 here and I'm soooo dead tonight, didn't get to bed til gone 3 am last night...my baby girl wasn't well :(

:lmao: I love how ya'll fight it out, it's too funny...I'll just watch for now :p

:lmao: @ 'jesse jackson 66th birthday' :lol:

aha...yeah 10.20 here and I'm soooo dead tonight, didn't get to bed til gone 3 am last night...my baby girl wasn't well :(

:lmao: I love how ya'll fight it out, it's too funny...I'll just watch for now :p

this some sexy ass shit yo! I think I just...:censored:

038.jpg

And about your little girl! Aww, i'm sorry. Hope she's better now :huggy:

PMSFL Thats not gonna happen!!!!!! Bless you good luck though cant wait to see how this pans out!!!

I know :weeping: but maybe some bad siggy goodness will weaken her up a bit :fear: and at least let me, glide my fingers along his smooth, thick.... :ph34r:

Awwwww hun hugs to you and your baby girl :better:

thanks :wub: she's not too bad tonight...just woke a couple of times

oh yeah...and she absolutely looooooves Michael...she's only 4 :wub: we had a really sweet convo about Mike the other day and I wrote about it in michaelmania section but it got lost when the site went down lol...I'll have to repost it

omg! yes! :ninja: *watches crotch thrusts before SC on repeat*
2w49zpg.jpg

ADORE ILY ILY ILY ILY
I_LOVE_YOU.jpg

:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

sooo... you saw my present :angel:

Back