Appleheads!

The awesomeness of my vacation :lol:

not to mention all the hot guys walking around in speedos :ninja:

should be fun. talk about a crotch cam :ninja:

"and here we are sitting on the beach enjoying the surf and......woah *zooms camera in* nom nom nom"

guuuuurrrllllll

after he turned into that werecat, the last thing on my mind was PERVING. Honestly. (Also, it didn't help I was 3 or 4). At the time I saw it I thought that MJ is that bad magician character that can turn into all things horrible :lmao: with an army of zombies that he can call anytime and they will come and do something horrible.
(My idea of 'horrible' wasn't too precise though..)
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Luckilly not long after that he released Bad (I'm assuming I saw Thriller & remembered for the first time around '84-85) and then when I saw THAT hotness AND ON TOP OF THAT my SMOOOOTTHHHHHH... now THEN was the pervtime all around :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: ALL AROUND!

The funniest thing, at the time I didn't know:
a - that it was the same guy
b - that the smooth criminal didn't really exist... I didn't know it's 'Michael Jackson', I thought it's that character, smooth criminal, real, alive.
THAT IS HOW MUCH ATTITUDE AND PERSONALITY HE GAVE TO THAT CHARACTER...!!!
*my respect for mikka jaxon artistry* I'm was in awe (still am).

Found out later that it was him, but I was sold already... *I've loved him for sooo loooonggg....* :lol:

I think I saw Thriller and Beat It first, and Bad, Smooth Criminal and Black Or White :ninja: and I would always stop whatever I was doing to watch it them all the way through :ninja: I didn't really care about music then, I just liked the cool effects in the videos lol
but when I was a bit older and I could actually listen to a song without getting ADD and wandering off to find a colouring book to destroy... :ninja: I saw Earth Song and I went from being like 'omg the lean das so aewsoem' to 'omg i luv mikka jaxen he's maaaagic' :give_heart: but the lean is still awesome

I think I saw Thriller and Beat It first, and Bad, Smooth Criminal and Black Or White :ninja: and I would always stop whatever I was doing to watch it them all the way through :ninja: I didn't really care about music then, I just liked the cool effects in the videos lol
but when I was a bit older and I could actually listen to a song without getting ADD and wandering off to find a colouring book to destroy... :ninja: I saw Earth Song and I went from being like 'omg the lean das so aewsoem' to 'omg i luv mikka jaxen he's maaaagic' :give_heart: but the lean is still awesome

Crying Whales got ya!

I just remember being completely hipnotized by Smooth Criminal as a child.
You could kick me, I would just fall flat with my eyes still fixed on tv :hysterical:
And I was actually capable of doing moonwalk which I learned from SC!
I remember that I must have seen Motown 25 like once maybe when I was small... not more than that.
In general it was extremely hard to get anything - books videos etc. - back then in Poland. We had illegal music cassettes - cause for some time that was the only available thing on the market! Ah the 80ties PRE-INTERNET ERA! you were spending your life videotaping all those moments on tv!

When we got proper MTV in Poland in 1990s I watched b/w over and over and over again. I hated morphing faces though, they were weird...
And I wasn't lucky enough - as Callie was - to catch that one black panther show before it got censored.
That was the moment that Callie, about 8 at the time, became a PERVERT and talked to me OVER AND OVER about the black panther and I had no idea what she meant :lmao: As you see, she still has a sentiment :cheeky:

Last edited:
hmmm....i 'd have the first mj thing i watched was smooth criminal history tour munich on youtube. i was like "hot dayum look at him dance." at the time i payed no attention to the pants :mello: after that id say motown 25 then i really got into mj. after seeing everything like bow for the first time unedited i nearly exploded :fear: "thats it im done..." i love smooth criminal but i dare not express my inner feelings on the subject :mello: it my favorite short film and i'll leave it at that before im run over with a mac truck :mello:

hmmm....i 'd have the first mj thing i watched was smooth criminal history tour munich on youtube. i was like "hot dayum look at him dance." at the time i payed no attention to the pants :mello: after that id say motown 25 then i really got into mj. after seeing everything like bow for the first time unedited i nearly exploded :fear: "thats it im done..." i love smooth criminal but i dare not express my inner feelings on the subject :mello: it my favorite short film and i'll leave it at that before im run over with a mac truck :mello:

Don't worry, I'm in good moods today besides it's not like you're stealing him (or are you??!), you're just loving him :p
it's difficult not to love perfection, and you're an old applehead :lmao: I keep my mac trucks parked for newbies that come and don't get the play
:hysterical:

mack_truck-en-elaziz.jpg

just love :lol:

i dare not even utter trying to steal anything in this thread. i will have my life threatened at least 8 times if i were to say something like:

*steals mike in general which includes any and all eras*

.................wait :mello:

hey dolls :D everyone going down mj first time memory lane? saweeeet!! so my first mj time we had candles and Michael hummed a song against my.....oh wait, wrong first time!! :blush:

When i first saw thriller I was about 4, because 4 was when i first saw EVERYTHING MJ because my cousin was obsessssssssssssssed with him, looney toons obsessed, 24/7 mj obsessed...but ion blame her, this was BAD/DANGEROUS mike, so i would have been too if i were LIVING the epicness in my late teens/early 20s.

I watched thriller and was transfixed, i wasn't scared, just thought it was AWESOME....especially the ending, i'd fast forward to hear the awesome Vincent Price laugh. I've always loooooved horror things, instead of just sweet valley high and babysitters club, my ass was drooling over Fear Street and Christopher Pike books, those "30 true horror stories" type series and anything else with supernatural or scary elements. I need to get back into my horror love, it's transformed into crime love these days (CSI, Criminal Minds, anything to do with serial killers....let that be a warning to you hoes tiptoeing a lil close to MY 86-91 mike....i've logged PLENTY enough hours of crime drama watching to know how to get away with anything :eviltongue: be warned!)

so watching thriller/billie jean/beat it I thought "omg, he's so talented and awesome, so cool, squeeee!!!!" and then she'd put on Moonwalker and I think that's why i've always worn glasses/contacts, my ass was GLUED to the tv, drooling, not knowing the feelings coming over me at this GOD on the screen during smooth criminal, speed demon, and come together. :wild: he shaped my image of the ideal man ever since, all have "looked" like him then, caramel/light skin,curly hair in a ponytail, PRETTY. Mmmmm, thanks MJ, i appreciate you being the Prototype

promosmile.jpg

Last edited:
Crying Whales got ya!

I just remember being completely hipnotized by Smooth Criminal as a child.
You could kick me, I would just fall flat with my eyes still fixed on tv :hysterical:
And I was actually capable of doing moonwalk which I learned from SC!
I remember that I must have seen Motown 25 like once maybe when I was small... not more than that.
In general it was extremely hard to get anything - books videos etc. - back then in Poland. We had illegal music cassettes - cause for some time that was the only available thing on the market! Ah the 80ties PRE-INTERNET ERA! you were spending your life videotaping all those moments on tv!

When we got proper MTV in Poland in 1990s I watched b/w over and over and over again. I hated morphing faces though, they were weird...
And I wasn't lucky enough - as Callie was - to catch that one black panther show before it got censored.
That was the moment that Callie, about 8 at the time, became a PERVERT and talked to me OVER AND OVER about the black panther and I had no idea what she meant :lmao: As you see, she still has a sentiment :cheeky:

Those crying whales and elephants got me! :weeping:

11vpbag.jpg

'Mikka glances beyond the stars and cares about the animals and he wants to help the crying whales with his magic, when can I marry him plz' :weeping:

I remember taping stuff off the radio! :hysterical: the radio guy would always talk over the end of the song and ruin it :mello:

Calla saw the panther dance premiere? :weeping: I remember the first time I saw the unedited version, lawdy :heat:

Those crying whales and elephants got me! :weeping:

11vpbag.jpg

'Mikka glances beyond the stars and cares about the animals and he wants to help the crying whales with his magic, when can I marry him plz' :weeping:

I remember taping stuff off the radio! :hysterical: the radio guy would always talk over the end of the song and ruin it :mello:

Calla saw the panther dance premiere? :weeping: I remember the first time I saw the unedited version, lawdy :heat:

I KNOW ABOUT THE RADIO UGH I HATED IT!
ALSO for a long time the only video player we had was the one were you could NOT set the time for it to start recording automatically! so we were glued to TV recording everything MANUALLY!... :agree:eek:mg it was such a difficult life!!! :hysterical:

Yeah Callie saw the premiere. It changed her life and her idea of the perfect man as much as BES's, let me just say that...
She's been on a lookout for a dangerous type since then ever ...
shhhh I'll cut gossip :cheeky: I'm running my mouth :cheeky:

ALSO he did change MY IDEA of a man too.
LOOKWISE - long curly hair he had in Bad era. Stayed with me till now.
And I always fell for guys that had CHARISMA ... ALL SMOOTH CRIMINAL FAULT!
And my ideal type in my dreams could move like Mike... HAVEN'T FOUND HIM IN LIFE YET :toofunny:

so watching thriller/billie jean/beat it I thought "omg, he's so talented and awesome, so cool, squeeee!!!!" and then she'd put on Moonwalker and I think that's why i've always worn glasses/contacts, my ass was GLUED to the tv, drooling, not knowing the feelings coming over me at this GOD on the screen during smooth criminal, speed demon, and come together. :wild: he shaped my image of the ideal man ever since, all have "looked" like him then, caramel/light skin,curly hair in a ponytail, PRETTY. Mmmmm, thanks MJ, i appreciate you being the Prototype

that is just a VERY ESTHETICAL PROTOTYPE to have!!!! :woohoo:
But honestly, you never went out with a different guy?
Cause I have never in my life kissed a short-haired guy!!! :hysterical: And I actually don't do that consciously! it's just stronger than me!!! :hysterical:

Last edited:
morning applettes!

gosh i feel silly cause i was 11 when thriller came out and it scared me.. the part where he changed into the werewolf made me scream and run from the room. of course i kept watching from around the corner :lmao: but it scared me! and the zombies.. on hell no.. this was back when shit like dawn of the dead was coming out for the first time.. that shit scared me outta my mind..

then to see Billie jean first the first time, i was in love :heart:

i was lucky and saw the preimier of Bow .. before they censored it :heat:

some days i do hate being my age but then when you guys metnion this stuff it makes me happy i was a teenager when this stuff came out and its all good memories :wub:

ALSO he did change MY IDEA of a man too.
LOOKWISE - long curly hair he had in Bad era. Stayed with me till now.
And I always fell for guys that had CHARISMA ... ALL SMOOTH CRIMINAL FAULT!
And my ideal type in my dreams could move like Mike... HAVEN'T FOUND HIM IN LIFE YET :toofunny:

that is just a VERY ESTHETICAL PROTOTYPE to have!!!! :woohoo:
But honestly, you never went out with a different guy?
Cause I have never in my life kissed a short-haired guy!!! :hysterical: And I actually don't do that consciously! it's just stronger than me!!! :hysterical:

hahahaha, i will say that 90% of them were that type. I have had a couple that didn't fit, but it's a very low percentage! :lol:

I know what you mean JAG. In a way I wouldn't trade growing up in the 80... (especially in Poland).
And don't worry it scared the living hell outta me too! The werewolf (I thought that was werecat) NOT the zombies.
I thought that zombies were cool! :cool:

talking about all that is nice :bounce:

Yeah Callie saw the premiere. It changed her life and her idea of the perfect man as much as BES's, let me just say that...
She's been on a lookout for a dangerous types since then ever ...

that makes two of us :hysterical:

in 5 minutes:

I WILL STAND UP FROM THIS DESK AND GO TO CATCH THE BUS IN THE CITY CENTRE AND IN 3 HOURS I WILL BE ON THE SKY BETWEEN DUBLIN AND PARIS AND IN 5 HOURS I LAND IN PARIS.

when i think about it, this is how i feel:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

back Monday morning. Have a wonderful beautiful sunny great weekend appletitas!

don't miss me too much :bounce:

have a great time limon!! love ya, be safe
bad ass and i will see you very soon! bought new goodies to use! :bye:

morning applettes!

gosh i feel silly cause i was 11 when thriller came out and it scared me.. the part where he changed into the werewolf made me scream and run from the room. of course i kept watching from around the corner :lmao: but it scared me! and the zombies.. on hell no.. this was back when shit like dawn of the dead was coming out for the first time.. that shit scared me outta my mind..

then to see Billie jean first the first time, i was in love :heart:

i was lucky and saw the preimier of Bow .. before they censored it :heat:

some days i do hate being my age but then when you guys metnion this stuff it makes me happy i was a teenager when this stuff came out and its all good memories :wub:

I swear I don't know how old I was wehn I first saw Thriller. I had to have seen it when it first came out. If not, soon after. I just don't remember. And OMG Heather, Dawn of the Dead has to be one of the best horror movies ever made! :bounce:

I remember watching the premiere of BOW. It was simulcasted on four stations, and I remember everyone making a big stink out of the ending. I honestly saw nothing wrong with it. I hadn't started appreciating his hotness yet (I was like 11 or 12) and thought the crotch grabbing and shit was actually pretty funny. I saw the ITC premiere too.

Having an emotional morning.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

:huggy::better:

in 5 minutes:

I WILL STAND UP FROM THIS DESK AND GO TO CATCH THE BUS IN THE CITY CENTRE AND IN 3 HOURS I WILL BE ON THE SKY BETWEEN DUBLIN AND PARIS AND IN 5 HOURS I LAND IN PARIS.

when i think about it, this is how i feel:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

back Monday morning. Have a wonderful beautiful sunny great weekend appletitas!

don't miss me too much :bounce:

Weekend in Paris?! :bugeyed take me, taake meeee!!

I haven't had a real holiday in soooo loonnnng :weeping:

have a great time limon!! love ya, be safe
bad ass and i will see you very soon! bought new goodies to use! :bye:

:hysterical: Limonade will throw a shitfit if you touch smoothass

Good afternoon everyone :waving:

Thanks again for the birday wishes!! :D :D

Myas :better:

:wild: haaaaaaapppppppyyyy biiiirrrttthhhddddaaaaayyy :waving:

Back