Appleheads!

funny-pictures-thriller-kitten.jpg

aaawwwwwwwwwwww
2klmb5.jpg

I watch the vids :ninja: the last one I saw was of this dude walking on top of a train and he had the nerve to touch one of the power lines, shocked and killed him. :ninja:

enough. *sorry ppl*

:ph34r: sounds interesting

Its a shame that cat isnt wearing the thiller jacket :ph34r:

Hellloooooo~ :girl_happy:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!
:dance_party: If you're still here...
janet_jackson_07.jpg

Enjoy your exotic island getaway for sweet 16! haha

So...anyway tonight I went to see Surrogates with my friends, movie kinda sucked but that's not the point. I asked this guy at the service desk if I could have the huuuuge banner size poster and cardboard display for This Is It. He took my name and number and said he would call me as soon as they take them off display after the two weeks!!!!!!
:jump: :heart:
WEEEEEEEEEEE! I can't wait to have giant sweet ass collagey goodness!
I might try and get more from other theatres...share the wealth if anyone can't get their own? :D

No epic multiquotage tonight. I'm passin' OUT.
xnuesg.gif

Nighty night! :bye:

drawing on the wall... my hometown...
Michael+Jackson+w+Krakowie+,graffiti.jpg

Michael+Jackson+w+Krakowie+,graffiti.jpg

on the main market..
20080711188-Michael_Jackson.jpg

4879.3.jpg

onthe river bank...
31948.3.jpg

463281_michael-jackson--burn-this-disco-out.jpg

she is one of our singers... performed his song for him...

OMG.... HOW DID I MISS IT WHEN YOU POSTED IT?...

I miss Krakow so much! I need to f fly in November otherwise I'll go crazy here! they are such sweet peeps when it comes to all things Michael... That grafitti.. where is it? Is it next to the students dorms, like the last time? :huggy: & I did not recognize Natalia Kukulska GEEZZ she changed!!! :)
ilymoar sis :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hello everyone!!
Takes Baby Daddy, MY Baby Daddy away from Callae!!
101548_1246052963_7031_p.jpeg

ukhm.... :lmao: she's been sleeping with that guy for ages now! :lmao:

Me no likey horror movies. nope. nuh uh. never. :no:
Me neither. Even comedy-horror scares the living hell outta me! I yell and run away! *people say I look funny.... ummm*

I think watching "thiller" when iwas young helped me get used to horror films.
lol thats funny cause watching thriller when i was younger completly turned me off to horror films.. Thriller scared the ish outta me so you could imagine if i watched any freddy or jason movies..
when i saw thriller i was like 3 and locked in a blacked out room by myself so i was kinda traumatized by it lol

I saw it when I was small too, don't know exactly, maybe 3 or 4. I hated that part when he turns into the werecat. I didn't mind zombies though :lmao: I thought they were insteresting. But the turning part - GOD, I remembered it forever! it was the most scary thing I saw in my childhood!!!!!

Hellloooooo~ :girl_happy:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!
:dance_party: If you're still here...
janet_jackson_07.jpg

Enjoy your exotic island getaway for sweet 16! haha

So...anyway tonight I went to see Surrogates with my friends, movie kinda sucked but that's not the point. I asked this guy at the service desk if I could have the huuuuge banner size poster and cardboard display for This Is It. He took my name and number and said he would call me as soon as they take them off display after the two weeks!!!!!!
:jump: :heart:
WEEEEEEEEEEE! I can't wait to have giant sweet ass collagey goodness!
I might try and get more from other theatres...share the wealth if anyone can't get their own? :D

No epic multiquotage tonight. I'm passin' OUT.
xnuesg.gif

Nighty night! :bye:

awwwww you lucky ass!!!
TAKE LOADZA PHOTOS FOR US *thinking of doing the same and wondering would my bf finally lose temper and patience and kick me out with it, if I showed up with a huge cardboard poster at the door of the house...*

but.. no multiquote!!!!?? :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:
I love reading them in the morning! sets me all in good moods... :give_heart: me likey ur multiquotes herstory...

Last edited:
:hi: 8710 ... 8107 ... 8787 ... 7810 ... guurrrllll can never get that right :lol:!
:lol:Athats ok....just call me jess...im sure thats easier for ya ;)AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM! i hope u will h have a great day :)

looking at MJ on that siggy.. sure does look like MJ '79-82... *taking out my murder kit*

HAPPY BDAY TOM!!
you went from being this
tadpole.png

To this:
KingToad.gif

Michael is happy for you
mjfunny.gif

ahhhh shit! thanks! for that you get some goodies ;)

hey gurrrlll...i been waiting here with this picnic basket, you coming or what? we're gonna have kfc, orange jus, and banana cream pie. you like?
doodoo-young2042.jpg

listen to some radio
doodoo-young20240.jpg

swing a bit
A.jpg

you like that idea, gurrrrlll??
13s.jpg

then tonite we can boogie down to the sweet tunes of off the wall and burn this disco out
mjmodel.jpg

you be a good girl, and i might even sing on stage a bit, put on a show and make those other hhts jealous that i'm crooning only for you, orie

0mjCHEST.jpg

you like that idea baby?
5t4d7f89sf1.jpg

This is how I feel about that chick dancing with Afro Mike
girl_fight.gif

and this is how I feel about all the other epic pics
AlanFainting.gif
I can't even stand up...:wub::wub::wub:

I saw it when I was small too, don't know exactly, maybe 3 or 4. I hated that part when he turns into the werecat. I didn't mind zombies though :lmao: I thought they were insteresting. But the turning part - GOD, I remembered it forever! it was the most scary thing I saw in my childhood!!!!!...

Yes seeing thiller when ur really lil doesnt do too good for the brain!
Altough it did do good for the eyes.....for PERVING ON MJ!!! :ph34r: :wild:...

Yes seeing thiller when ur really lil doesnt do too good for the brain!
Altough it did do good for the eyes.....for PERVING ON MJ!!! :ph34r: :wild:...

guuuuurrrllllll

after he turned into that werecat, the last thing on my mind was PERVING. Honestly. (Also, it didn't help I was 3 or 4). At the time I saw it I thought that MJ is that bad magician character that can turn into all things horrible :lmao: with an army of zombies that he can call anytime and they will come and do something horrible.
(My idea of 'horrible' wasn't too precise though..)
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Luckilly not long after that he released Bad (I'm assuming I saw Thriller & remembered for the first time around '84-85) and then when I saw THAT hotness AND ON TOP OF THAT my SMOOOOTTHHHHHH... now THEN was the pervtime all around :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: ALL AROUND!

The funniest thing, at the time I didn't know:
a - that it was the same guy
b - that the smooth criminal didn't really exist... I didn't know it's 'Michael Jackson', I thought it's that character, smooth criminal, real, alive.
THAT IS HOW MUCH ATTITUDE AND PERSONALITY HE GAVE TO THAT CHARACTER...!!!
*my respect for mikka jaxon artistry* I'm was in awe (still am).

Found out later that it was him, but I was sold already... *I've loved him for sooo loooonggg....* :lol:

Last edited:
guuuuurrrllllll

after he turned into that werecat, the last thing on my mind was PERVING. Honestly. (Also, it didn't help I was 3 or 4). At the time I saw it I thought that MJ is that bad magician character that can turn into all things horrible :lmao: with an army of zombies that he can call anytime and they will come and do something horrible.
(My idea of 'horrible' wasn't too precise though..)
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Luckilly not long after that he released Bad (I'm assuming I saw Thriller & remembered for the first time around '84-85) and then when I saw THAT hotness AND ON TOP OF THAT my SMOOOOTTHHHHHH... now THEN was the pervtime all around :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: ALL AROUND!

The funniest thing, at the time I didn't know:
a - that it was the same guy
b - that the smooth criminal didn't really exist... I didn't know it's 'Michael Jackson', I thought it's that character, smooth criminal, real, alive.
THAT IS HOW MUCH ATTITUDE AND PERSONALITY HE GAVE TO THAT CHARACTER...!!!
*my respect for mikka jaxon artistry* I'm was in awe (still am).

Found out later that it was him, but I was sold already... *I've loved him for sooo loooonggg....* :lol:

Hey mike could be a magican for me anytime! :ph34r:

Yeh mj was "bad" hey! he was HOT!!

Back