Appleheads!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
surgical-mask-michael-jackson.jpg

OMFG!!!
I live for horror movies.
I have all the Scream, Friday The 13th, Halloween, Nightmare On Elm Street, and Saw movies. On Halloween I hope to go watch Saw 6.
The more blood and ogre the better.

*high five* I can't keep up with the Saw movies though. There are too many and they're too confusing.

Zombie movies are my all-time fave, because they actually scare the piss out of me. You can run away from Jason or Michael Meyers, but you can't run away from a f**king zombie apocoplypse.

I dont mind horror movies...just as long as they anit too gory.

Zombies bore me to death :lmao:
My Mom took me to see Children Of The Corn at the drive in.
I was 2yrs old.

Awww, are you kidding me? :lmao: But I guess, they do move slow and shit. But for me they're scary as f**k :lol:

I started watching horror movies when I was like four five? My brother got me into them. Started off with the Jason and Freddy movies and now I'm always broadening my horizens. There's a movie I wanna see made by some Italian director, and the special effects were so realistic looking there were rumors that it was a snuff film and the director was actually arrested at one point and he had to have the actors actually appear in court to prove they were alive and unharmed. I'm too chicken to check it out though.

I think watching "thiller" when iwas young helped me get used to horror films.

Wow, Ash that movie sounds right up my alley.
I've looked up photos of dead people before. :ph34r:
I've loved horror movies since the age of 2.

I watch the vids :ninja: the last one I saw was of this dude walking on top of a train and he had the nerve to touch one of the power lines, shocked and killed him. :ninja:

enough. *sorry ppl*

I think watching "thiller" when iwas young helped me get used to horror films.
lol thats funny cause watching thriller when i was younger completly turned me off to horror films.. Thriller scared the ish outta me so you could imagine if i watched any freddy or jason movies..

Ash, what's the name? funny, I'd watch something like that....like if it's supposed to be real I'll watch it but this scary shit, hide in my closet or under my bead and murder me in my sleep or whisper my name in the dark type stuff....nuh uh

It's called Cannibal Holocaust. The thing is, it's not so much the realistic special effects that's keeping me from seeing it (sorr that I made it sound that way though), but the fact that it does have genuine animal killings in it :( I don't think I can watch or support a movie in which living creatures are actually being harmed.

lol thats funny cause watching thriller when i was younger completly turned me off to horror films.. Thriller scared the ish outta me so you could imagine if i watched any freddy or jason movies..

Yeh i think the thing was with thiller, it made some ppl love horror films and for some others it just scared the living jeepers out of them.

I'm sure I had to have seen Thriller when it first came out. God help me I can't remember though.

serenity, can u pm me that pic since you found it without writing? the one u have in your siggy now? sooooo beautiful :D

Aww that is so cute MYAS! :D

I have seen so many halloween costumes round here...saw this spider thingy..nearly made me jump out of my skin!! hahah

Back