Appleheads!

the hottness that is making of stranger in moscow? they all droll over it.
Go negotiate with the Dangerous/HIStory team :lmao: or steal it quick I don't think that there is one in particular that is very fiesty about this one
(JAG, Serenity, Calla, ShamZ, Adoar, BnD...)

[FONT=&quot]"The Lady In My Life" - Calla[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

M: There'll Be No Darkness Tonight, Lady Our Love Will Shine [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: So this means you keeping the lights on…thought you were shy?
M: Just Put Your Trust In My Heart, And Meet Me In Paradise, Girl [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *taking clothes off* Oh I’m going to meet you as soon as I get these damn boots off.
M: You're Every Wonder In This World To Me, A Treasure Time Won't Steal Away
C: *moving hands from top to bottom in a seductive way* Michael this here is all yours, it’s not going nowhere.

M: So Listen To My Heart, Lay Your Body Close To Mine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *jumping on MJ* If I could I would be inside you. I’m not about to just lay next to you.
M: Let Me Fill You With My Dreams, I Can Make You Feel Alright[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Fill me with dreams?? No boo, I was expecting you to fill me up with something else. Now that would make me feel ALRIGHT
M: And Baby Through The Years, Gonna Love You More Each Day, So I Promise You Tonight
That You'll Always Be The Lady In My Life
C: I better be the only lady in your life… I know you have been with the other HHTs but they all crazy… I don’t blame you for running. They all have mental problems[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] M: Lay Back In My Tenderness, Let's Make This A Night We Won't Forget [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Now you talkin’… so what shall we do first?? Role playing, hide n seek, tie you up to the bed….
M: Girl, I Need Your Sweet Caress [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Believe me, I will do more than caress it…
M: Reach Out To A Fantasy, Two Hearts In The Beat Of Ecstasy, Come To Me, Girl [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C: *sliding on top* I’m right here boo… Just gonna ride this Arabian horse until it’s broke in…
M: And I Will Keep You Warm, Through The Shadows Of The Night [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Actually we need to turn on some A/C… Why you being cheap with the air Mike??
M: Let Me Touch You With My Love, I Can Make You Feel So Right[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: If you touch me with your “love” any harder, you will be bruising my intestines.
M: And Baby Through The Years, Even When We're Old And Gray, I Will Love You More Each Day, 'Cause You Will Always Be The Lady In My Life[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ok Michael, right now is not the time to get all sentimental on me… I’m gonna need you to talk dirty to me. Or just sit back and enjoy the show…. Let my 2 “tinker bells” mesmerize you…
M: Stay With Me[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You asking me to move in?
M: I Want You To Stay With Me...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: It’s done… Got my stuff in the car and I will go get the rest later… You do know I gotta tell the HHTs and tadpoles?!?![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I need you by my side, don`t you go nowhere[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I am here for the long haul… But we gonna have to talk about your personal housekeeping skills. That closet looks a damn mess, you gonna have to get it together. How many red shirts does a person need, and they all the same kind.
M: *whispering in Calla’s ear* whoo, girl, let me keep you warm, you`re my lady[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Yes I am warm… Just admit you cheap and won’t turn the air up or either you are to shame to admit it’s broke…..
M: (fill you with the sweetest love), whoo the sweetest touch
C: *mumbling and choking* you have filled my mouth up… slow down dude, hold back some of your “love”…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: don`t you go nowhere, you`re my lady, all through the night
C: Damn you got more?? *wiping her face* You just gave me a facial… You should be about 10lbs lighter… How the hell does your body mass produce so fast?? Ok give me 2mins to digest what I have and then I will be ready to go. *2mins later* My jaws hurt, but I’ll be damned if any of them HHTs out perform me…

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"The Lady In My Life" - Calla[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

M: There'll Be No Darkness Tonight, Lady Our Love Will Shine [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: So this means you keeping the lights on…thought you were shy?
M: Just Put Your Trust In My Heart, And Meet Me In Paradise, Girl [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *taking clothes off* Oh I’m going to meet you as soon as I get these damn boots off.
M: You're Every Wonder In This World To Me, A Treasure Time Won't Steal Away
C: *moving hands from top to bottom in a seductive way* Michael this here is all yours, it’s not going nowhere.

M: So Listen To My Heart, Lay Your Body Close To Mine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *jumping on MJ* If I could I would be inside you. I’m not about to just lay next to you.
M: Let Me Fill You With My Dreams, I Can Make You Feel Alright[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Fill me with dreams?? No boo, I was expecting you to fill me up with something else. Now that would make me feel ALRIGHT
M: And Baby Through The Years, Gonna Love You More Each Day, So I Promise You Tonight
That You'll Always Be The Lady In My Life
C: I better be the only lady in your life… I know you have been with the other HHTs but they all crazy… I don’t blame you for running. They all have mental problems[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] M: Lay Back In My Tenderness, Let's Make This A Night We Won't Forget [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Now you talkin’… so what shall we do first?? Role playing, hide n seek, tie you up to the bed….
M: Girl, I Need Your Sweet Caress [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Believe me, I will do more than caress it…
M: Reach Out To A Fantasy, Two Hearts In The Beat Of Ecstasy, Come To Me, Girl [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C: *sliding on top* I’m right here boo… Just gonna ride this Arabian horse until it’s broke in…
M: And I Will Keep You Warm, Through The Shadows Of The Night [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Actually we need to turn on some A/C… Why you being cheap with the air Mike??
M: Let Me Touch You With My Love, I Can Make You Feel So Right[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: If you touch me with your “love” any harder, you will be bruising my intestines.
M: And Baby Through The Years, Even When We're Old And Gray, I Will Love You More Each Day, 'Cause You Will Always Be The Lady In My Life[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ok Michael, right now is not the time to get all sentimental on me… I’m gonna need you to talk dirty to me. Or just sit back and enjoy the show…. Let my 2 “tinker bells” mesmerize you…
M: Stay With Me[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You asking me to move in?
M: I Want You To Stay With Me...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: It’s done… Got my stuff in the car and I will go get the rest later… You do know I gotta tell the HHTs and tadpoles?!?![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I need you by my side, don`t you go nowhere[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I am here for the long haul… But we gonna have to talk about your personal housekeeping skills. That closet looks a damn mess, you gonna have to get it together. How many red shirts does a person need, and they all the same kind.
M: *whispering in Calla’s ear* whoo, girl, let me keep you warm, you`re my lady[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Yes I am warm… Just admit you cheap and won’t turn the air up or either you are to shame to admit it’s broke…..
M: (fill you with the sweetest love), whoo the sweetest touch
C: *mumbling and choking* you have filled my mouth up… slow down dude, hold back some of your “love”…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: don`t you go nowhere, you`re my lady, all through the night
C: Damn you got more?? *wiping her face* You just gave me a facial… You should be about 10lbs lighter… How the hell does your body mass produce so fast?? Ok give me 2mins to digest what I have and then I will be ready to go. *2mins later* My jaws hurt, but I’ll be damned if any of them HHTs out perform me…

[/FONT]

OMG!
you got her right :p
I LOLED SO HARD ON THE ARABIAN HORSE PARTS!!!!!!! AND FILLED MY MOUTH WITH LOVE DAMN! FACIAL :lmao:

btw, she's a psychologist, giving a description of us as having mental problems was spot on too Stan!
*need to save it for the encyclopedia of apple*
WELL DONE :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

the hottness that is making of stranger in moscow? they all droll over it.
Go negotiate with the Dangerous/HIStory team :lmao: or steal it quick I don't think that there is one in particular that is very fiesty about this one
(JAG, Serenity, Calla, ShamZ, Adoar, BnD...)

Sweet!! *steals!* Wet Mike... :swoon: Even better would be wet Mike dancing in a sparkly jumpsuit singing DD! Excellent.... :D lol

look20.jpg

... even I drrooollll a bit...
hehehe you need to learn to be protective here!

lmao@steal it quick... Limon and I will back you up... No one has claimed it, like she said everyone just drools over him.. I wld advise you to make a SIM siggy.. that way you have really staked you claim... once you start posting i will think of a story for you.. everyone gets a songplay... even the dudes.. Limon is very vain so all the song plays are about her, she just removes your name out of them... lmaoo....
Here is a run down of the HHTs (Horny Ho Toads) and the young ones are called Tadpoles.... I call everyone a heffa so don't take it personal..
London- being the sister that sends out invites to every event ex: babyshowers, gold pants showers, and opening of an envelope. She has a mouth like a vacuum and stay trying to steal my lil moonies but I got something for that Heffa.

BES
- the sister that says what others are thinking, and lives by the motto "if the shoe fits", and lives in the '86-'92 era and refuses to go to another era.

MYAS
- the sister that always wants to bring a razor blade to the parties, and 4ever getting into trouble and bringing us all in the fight with her.. Loves her kids but will surely lock them in their rooms if her "baby daddy" came on tv..

Serenity
- um well she has a drinking problem but it's a family secret so we don't discuss it. But we all know to hide the "drank" when she comes in the room and only display Apple juice but we watch to see if she is going to spike the punch. Um I need to talk with the family about getting her in AA, but we gotta tell her it's a church function like Women's Day at the church, or otherwise she gonna go on the run.

HBH
- is the cousin that is kinda "uppity" but will put on her "Get It Girls and door knockers" and hit the clubs when around her ppl.. She loves her PERFECT BOYFRIEND-Thriller Era

Herstory
- is the one we have to keep a leash on cuz she is always on the prowl, especially once she puts her "war paint" on her face (make up)... Um she just nasty and freaky

JAG
- always want to borrow stuff or have someone make her something, lol. And 4ever talking about I got you when I get paid.. But we all know she ain't giving u nothing back, chalk that up as a loss. Oh and she may need to join AA with Serenity. GITM is hers

Starlight
- is the free spirit of the group, she is like Freddie from A Different World, we just let her do what she wants, if she post Peter Pan stuff, it's ok cuz that's her "Gold Pants".. She been putting 2gether a video since the beginning of time and we all just go along with her story. She gotta find her own niche and so no one bothers her.

Sham
- is like MYAS, you gotta watch her cuz someone say something to her and she will create a siggy on ya ass, and then u are like damn I have no comeback for that one. JAG loves her to death because of her photoshop abilities and so Sham calms her down by posting Gold Pants stuff.

Orie is normal util these MOFOs start trying to take my Lil Moonwalkers and gel, then I gotta cut a ho. Will pull out a shotgun if anyone comes near MJ during the Afro/Mini curl era '76-'82!!! Plz believe dat HO!!!!

Limon - is the cousin that we found on Maury, cuz she was trying to tell Jermaine that he is her baby daddy. It could be possible cuz her baby got black slicked, fried, dyed and laid to the side hair. She loves SC Mike so you will get the Polish beat down for trying to take him... And she is VAIN and we luv it..

Clara - is the cousin in Finland holding it down for the Nordic chicks that like the "Non Nordic" guys a.k.a. guys with dark skin. We refuse to let her give away her cookies, she gotta hold on to that like old ladies hold on to their purses. But she is a Horny Ho Toad so her cookies may crumble real soon.

These are the original HHTs.. I gotta add on to the group.. and put the males on here.. Bruce and Tom

"Limon - is the cousin that we found on Maury, cuz she was trying to tell Jermaine that he is her baby daddy. It could be possible cuz her baby got black slicked, fried, dyed and laid to the side hair. She loves SC Mike so you will get the Polish beat down for trying to take him... And she is VAIN and we luv it.."

I see you updated my smooth assss.... :lmao:

lmao@steal it quick... Limon and I will back you up... No one has claimed it, like she said everyone just drools over him.. I wld advise you to make a SIM siggy.. that way you have really staked you claim... once you start posting i will think of a story for you.. everyone gets a songplay... even the dudes.. Limon is very vain so all the song plays are about her, she just removes your name out of them... lmaoo....
Here is a run down of the HHTs (Horny Ho Toads) and the young ones are called Tadpoles.... I call everyone a heffa so don't take it personal..
London- being the sister that sends out invites to every event ex: babyshowers, gold pants showers, and opening of an envelope. She has a mouth like a vacuum and stay trying to steal my lil moonies but I got something for that Heffa.

BES
- the sister that says what others are thinking, and lives by the motto "if the shoe fits", and lives in the '86-'92 era and refuses to go to another era.

MYAS
- the sister that always wants to bring a razor blade to the parties, and 4ever getting into trouble and bringing us all in the fight with her.. Loves her kids but will surely lock them in their rooms if her "baby daddy" came on tv..

Serenity
- um well she has a drinking problem but it's a family secret so we don't discuss it. But we all know to hide the "drank" when she comes in the room and only display Apple juice but we watch to see if she is going to spike the punch. Um I need to talk with the family about getting her in AA, but we gotta tell her it's a church function like Women's Day at the church, or otherwise she gonna go on the run.

HBH
- is the cousin that is kinda "uppity" but will put on her "Get It Girls and door knockers" and hit the clubs when around her ppl.. She loves her PERFECT BOYFRIEND-Thriller Era

Herstory
- is the one we have to keep a leash on cuz she is always on the prowl, especially once she puts her "war paint" on her face (make up)... Um she just nasty and freaky

JAG
- always want to borrow stuff or have someone make her something, lol. And 4ever talking about I got you when I get paid.. But we all know she ain't giving u nothing back, chalk that up as a loss. Oh and she may need to join AA with Serenity. GITM is hers

Starlight
- is the free spirit of the group, she is like Freddie from A Different World, we just let her do what she wants, if she post Peter Pan stuff, it's ok cuz that's her "Gold Pants".. She been putting 2gether a video since the beginning of time and we all just go along with her story. She gotta find her own niche and so no one bothers her.

Sham
- is like MYAS, you gotta watch her cuz someone say something to her and she will create a siggy on ya ass, and then u are like damn I have no comeback for that one. JAG loves her to death because of her photoshop abilities and so Sham calms her down by posting Gold Pants stuff.

Orie is normal util these MOFOs start trying to take my Lil Moonwalkers and gel, then I gotta cut a ho. Will pull out a shotgun if anyone comes near MJ during the Afro/Mini curl era '76-'82!!! Plz believe dat HO!!!!

Limon - is the cousin that we found on Maury, cuz she was trying to tell Jermaine that he is her baby daddy. It could be possible cuz her baby got black slicked, fried, dyed and laid to the side hair. She loves SC Mike so you will get the Polish beat down for trying to take him... And she is VAIN and we luv it..

Clara - is the cousin in Finland holding it down for the Nordic chicks that like the "Non Nordic" guys a.k.a. guys with dark skin. We refuse to let her give away her cookies, she gotta hold on to that like old ladies hold on to their purses. But she is a Horny Ho Toad so her cookies may crumble real soon.

These are the original HHTs.. I gotta add on to the group.. and put the males on here.. Bruce and Tom

:hysterical: I'll try to remember!

HBH

011.jpg

My perf being silly. :heart:

And just in case you weren't sure...

...please peep siggy.

@Cam, Oh wow I just saw your siggy...hmmm since you new I wn't choke you...lol...it's cute.... U need to make u a SIM siggy real quick *wondering if she can detect the fact I don't want her to have '82 Mike*......Oh btw I'm Orie...and I'm the on sane one in the group...

@Cam, Oh wow I just saw your siggy...hmmm since you new I wn't choke you...lol...it's cute.... U need to make u a SIM siggy real quick *wondering if she can detect the fact I don't want her to have '82 Mike*......Oh btw I'm Orie...and I'm the on sane one in the group...

Haha, I'm on it.. :p

Rant

*UGH!!!!
I just had a phone call that really pissed me off!!!!
I met that guy in the training and since I am recruiting people right now for the project, he got that information and called me not knowing that it is me... - and he was so full of shit on the phone "but what you're doing isn't that difficult"
you asshole have NO IDEA about this...! f off I was like "I am professional but I would like to kill you now!!"
he is soooo not getting a job in my project!:lmao: I don't understand people that shot themselves in the foot like that!*

end of rant :)

roffffll@Orie being sane!

hi all :waving:
:hi: BABY W OH HAI!!!! *runs and cuddles* :huggy:

Last edited:
Hey Stan! One for you too!!!

032.jpg

I just DL'd a torrent of this tour can't wait to watch it. He is sooo slim he looks like he's 6 feet tall.

[FONT=&quot]"The Lady In My Life" - Calla[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]M: There'll Be No Darkness Tonight, Lady Our Love Will Shine [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: So this means you keeping the lights on…thought you were shy?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Just Put Your Trust In My Heart, And Meet Me In Paradise, Girl [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *taking clothes off* Oh I’m going to meet you as soon as I get these damn boots off.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: You're Every Wonder In This World To Me, A Treasure Time Won't Steal Away[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C: *moving hands from top to bottom in a seductive way* Michael this here is all yours, it’s not going nowhere.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]M: So Listen To My Heart, Lay Your Body Close To Mine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *jumping on MJ* If I could I would be inside you. I’m not about to just lay next to you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Let Me Fill You With My Dreams, I Can Make You Feel Alright[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Fill me with dreams?? No boo, I was expecting you to fill me up with something else. Now that would make me feel ALRIGHT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: And Baby Through The Years, Gonna Love You More Each Day, So I Promise You Tonight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That You'll Always Be The Lady In My Life[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C: I better be the only lady in your life… I know you have been with the other HHTs but they all crazy… I don’t blame you for running. They all have mental problems[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Lay Back In My Tenderness, Let's Make This A Night We Won't Forget [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Now you talkin’… so what shall we do first?? Role playing, hide n seek, tie you up to the bed….[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Girl, I Need Your Sweet Caress [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Believe me, I will do more than caress it…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Reach Out To A Fantasy, Two Hearts In The Beat Of Ecstasy, Come To Me, Girl [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C: *sliding on top* I’m right here boo… Just gonna ride this Arabian horse until it’s broke in…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: And I Will Keep You Warm, Through The Shadows Of The Night [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Actually we need to turn on some A/C… Why you being cheap with the air Mike?? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Let Me Touch You With My Love, I Can Make You Feel So Right[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: If you touch me with your “love” any harder, you will be bruising my intestines.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: And Baby Through The Years, Even When We're Old And Gray, I Will Love You More Each Day, 'Cause You Will Always Be The Lady In My Life[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ok Michael, right now is not the time to get all sentimental on me… I’m gonna need you to talk dirty to me. Or just sit back and enjoy the show…. Let my 2 “tinker bells” mesmerize you…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Stay With Me[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You asking me to move in?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: I Want You To Stay With Me...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I am here for the long haul… But we gonna have to talk about your personal housekeeping skills. That closet looks a damn mess, you gonna have to get it together. How many red shirts does a person need, and they all the same kind. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: *whispering in Calla’s ear* whoo, girl, let me keep you warm, you`re my lady[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Yes I am warm… Just admit you cheap and won’t turn the air up or either you are to shame to admit it’s broke…..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: (fill you with the sweetest love), whoo the sweetest touch[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C: *mumbling and choking* you have filled my mouth up… slow down dude, hold back some of your “love”…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: don`t you go nowhere, you`re my lady, all through the night[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C: Damn you got more?? *wiping her face* You just gave me a facial… You should be about 10lbs lighter… How the hell does your body mass produce so fast?? Ok give me 2mins to digest what I have and then I will be ready to go. *2mins later* My jaws hurt, but I’ll be damned if any of them HHTs out perform me…[/FONT]

:toofunny: :toofunny:

That another classic yet again! :clapping:

Hi newbie... welcome to the thread... got a few questions for you:What's your favorite MJ? afro/mini curl (I know u don't like that Mike but to be fair I have to ask. You shld never like that Mike, he is not worthy of your love....lmao...), perfect bf Mike-Thriller, Bad era, Dangerous/GITM/WIT, BOTDF, SC... oh WARNING STAY AWAY FROM COME TOGETHER MIKE, u are new and we wld like for you to remain living....BES is a beast over CT Mike...Ur age? gotta figure out if u r a toad or tadpoleand are your in love with the sausage sandwich/kielbasa, cucumber, can u play the trombone?Hi I'm Orie and I am the only sane one. Limon well she is one that flew over the coocoos nest.. roflllOMG Ily HB... That pic was purrrrrfect....

Hi newbie... welcome to the thread... got a few questions for you:What's your favorite MJ? afro/mini curl (I know u don't like that Mike but to be fair I have to ask. You shld never like that Mike, he is not worthy of your love....lmao...), perfect bf Mike-Thriller, Bad era, Dangerous/GITM/WIT, BOTDF, SC... oh WARNING STAY AWAY FROM COME TOGETHER MIKE, u are new and we wld like for you to remain living....BES is a beast over CT Mike...Ur age? gotta figure out if u r a toad or tadpoleand are your in love with the sausage sandwich/kielbasa, cucumber, can u play the trombone?Hi I'm Orie and I am the only sane one. Limon well she is one that flew over the coocoos nest.. roflllOMG Ily HB... That pic was purrrrrfect....

Stanie, Stanie, I see what you write! Producing shameful gossip about me!

You sane my ass....

BEZDUMNII I AM WAVING TO YOU AGAIN :waving:

will you come and say hi finally after reading us for last 2 months???
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
geez some people have that dedication...

god she/he always leaves when I wave!!!!! ????

Last edited:
Back