AP: No charges filed in probe of other Jackson doctors

Those were granted based on what Gavin and his family said. No cop lied to get those however the family lied to the cops. To get a warrant an officer needs to write a sworn affidavit. Which you say to a judge I found this or I was told this by that person has reasons to be granted a warrant. If you lie your evidence and your case along with any other case that officer worked on can be thrown out. Lets face it the cops thought Michael was an addict based on what they were told and the only people they would get that from is his family

exactly! Mike's family is the ones that told the police MJ was an addict.. I am glad they found no evidence of over prescribing for the other physicians. To me that means they can concentrate solely on Murray

To me the bottom line is Murray was the doctor. MJ was injected by someone and that someone was Murray. At the end of the day, MJ's death could have been avoided.

To me the bottom line is Murray was the doctor. MJ was injected by someone and that someone was Murray. At the end of the day, MJ's death could have been avoided.

Good point. Simple as that. They have to start to investigate dr. Murray first and than to see what behind this death.

that is the bottom line. You're right terrell.. Murray is the responsible party in this matter.. He was the doctor he took control of the situation and he killed his patient. He's the one with the medical degree, he's the one who got the prescriptions and he's the one who injected Michael with numerous drugs in over a period of 8 hours..

what the hell was he thinking? He has a medical degree and for him to play dumb and act all innocent is just insane.. I bet his ass didn't even realize MJ wasn't breathing until much much later than he has said.. Murray had nothing to save MJ with.. There is nothing to reverse the effects of propofol, that's why life saving is necessary.

Back