Anyone like singing Karaoke?

Well the way she sings it is just way to hard for me :lol: but I heard someone else singing it in that kind of style so went for the easier choice LOL!

Thank you Queen g :)

Well the way she sings it is just way to hard for me :lol: but I heard someone else singing it in that kind of style so went for the easier choice LOL!

And you were right to do that. The temptation with singsnap is to want to do all these songs that might be personal favorites but are in no way suited for our particular voices or style. Better for you to have gone with a style more workable for your voice than try to copy someone elses that would be a stretch for you. :yes: Not every song is suitable for every voice out there, you know? The way you did it made for a lovely presentation. Great job!

That Singing Lorraine said:
Thank you Queen g :)

You're welcome. :flowers:

I recorded some songs and listened to them and it was awfully loud how can i turn it down to here the Music and my Voice clearly?

You just have to keep playing around with the settings until you get it right :)
Try not to have your speaker vol up too high, and have the mic recording level set pretty high to record your voice.

I did Billie Jean. it's hilarious. Take a listen :)

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b910ba933

That ain't no Billie Jean...It's Rick Astley!! :mello: :lol: :lol: Thanks for sharing though! :) And girl...FORTY THREE RECORDINGS??!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed :lol: :lol: :lol: You're on a ROLL!!! :lol: :lol:

"Home" from The Wiz:
http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchAndListen/play/b299b4d3

The-wiz-1978.jpg

Last edited:
omg i didn't know they had Home! I'm gonna sing that too.

And hey it might've been lame but i couldn't pass up the opportunity :lol:

HEY! You took it down summer! I finally got a chance to listen to it, and i go to click...and POOF! Booooo

:lol: Yeah, I listened to it again and I was like :puke: :puke: :bad: so I took it down. :lol: Sorry. :lol:

Um, based on something my son said to me this morning...I decided to delete my song. :blush: *is embarrassed* Sorry about that. Carry on...

Last edited:
Back