Anyone got their "Hot Toys MJ Thriller" already? :)

ooooo I will be saving up for this...has anyone got the billie jean one?
I hope they bring out more!

I wanna have it soooo badly but it's just toooo damn expensive now! It wasn't back then...
I'd like to have the new upcoming bad version, as well! :D

That i want to seee! any pictures yet you know? (although if there was they would probably have been posted) :p

Yes, I think so, too! :D
I would like to see it very badly, as well!
Hmm...I would like to see the BAD figure very BADly! :D

I just ordered this from ebay today.:)
Does anyone know if this will be as limited as the Billie Jean History version? And increase in value in the future, maybe?

I just ordered this from ebay today.:)
Does anyone know if this will be as limited as the Billie Jean History version? And increase in value in the future, maybe?

It is limited, yeah! :)
Just take a look at the official Hot Toys website! ;)

It'll take a lil, u have to be patient! ;)
Mine came after a month and one week...

yeah I know, but then again I think it's worth the wait.:)
Seriously? you got yours after that long? Did you get it from ebay, and if so, did they have it in stock at the time you bought it?

I ordered mine from Toys2.net in canada, and it really took like 3-4 days to arrive. I had chosen for Xpressmail , so very fast.

yeah I know, but then again I think it's worth the wait.:)
Seriously? you got yours after that long? Did you get it from ebay, and if so, did they have it in stock at the time you bought it?

Yes, it is worth the wait!
Yupp, mine was from ebay and it was in stock but:

First of all at that time we really had snow chaos in germany so the planes couldn't land for a few days...
Second - I didn't take express or anything, just normal delivery.
Third and last - when it arrived I was still at my parents and not at home. Cuz' I've been to my parents over new year!

I ordered mine from Toys2.net in canada, and it really took like 3-4 days to arrive. I had chosen for Xpressmail , so very fast.

I didn't, so I think that's why! :)

Here is a link to a ebay page of three figures.....well..two. One is the thriller figure with a white suit, but i dont like it much, the other is the Dangerous tour costume, and the last one is a head created by him, from the TII anouncement. It's alright, but in no way is it worth that much money, overpriced as hell.

http://shop.ebay.com/elykgnow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Here is a link to a ebay page of three figures.....well..two. One is the thriller figure with a white suit, but i dont like it much, the other is the Dangerous tour costume, and the last one is a head created by him, from the TII anouncement. It's alright, but in no way is it worth that much money, overpriced as hell.

The dangerous tour one is cool, the one in the white thriller suit is ok and the this is it head/face is just...bad! :D
He looks like somebody else...

Yes, it is worth the wait!
Yupp, mine was from ebay and it was in stock but:

First of all at that time we really had snow chaos in germany so the planes couldn't land for a few days...
Second - I didn't take express or anything, just normal delivery.
Third and last - when it arrived I was still at my parents and not at home. Cuz' I've been to my parents over new year!

I didn't, so I think that's why! :)

ah.. I see. So in other words it may take long but not as long as yours ;)

Dangerous version is Ok yeah, they nailed the hair on the TII head but everythng else is just... wrong.

Ewww! The one in the white suit looks like some kinda sleazy lounge room lizard! lol

New one is Bad:
4384272294_8411a48f9a.jpg

4383509575_b6a756d6b8.jpg

4383506097_dd2f20d4ed.jpg

I just found the Thriller doll for less then 100 euro's and first I was like nah I get the Opus instead last september or something.. But now I'm like maybe I should just buy it.. But then I also want the bad one and maybe the Billie Jean... urgh.. dunno what to do :(

finally got mine today... it's great, really, I am laughing as a baby :D I need to make some me-barbie-alike, 'cause I've got Ken to play with :D Really, I just got nut opening the box, I knew how it looks like, but never imagine it's be so awesome.... Now, I've got to save some money for Bad one - it looks even more amazing

Aww it looks very cute ! :D
congratulations everybody :hug:
i hope someday i can find one of those !

Back