Anyone got their "Hot Toys MJ Thriller" already? :)

.. Yeah that's a good idea, I guess it is loads cheaper. It won't come with the nifty box and everything though :( Can you buy the Billie Jean clothes from the official stores?

.. Yeah that's a good idea, I guess it is loads cheaper. It won't come with the nifty box and everything though :( Can you buy the Billie Jean clothes from the official stores?

Nope, not that i know off. Which sucks, so you gonna have to do with 'replica' stuff basically.

But there's also a great costume on Ebay from the Dangerous medley thing, looks very nice.

Do you have a link for that? :) I'm not thinking of getting anything at the moment, just interested to see what's about :)

Wow, thanks for those, that second one down looks great for the money! I wonder what the difference in quality is for the cheapest and the most expensive, as they both look very similar!

I heard on here that with regards to the Thriller doll, the heads are hard to pop off?? I don't want to ruin mine so might buy a second doll body :)

Wow, thanks for those, that second one down looks great for the money! I wonder what the difference in quality is for the cheapest and the most expensive, as they both look very similar!

I heard on here that with regards to the Thriller doll, the heads are hard to pop off?? I don't want to ruin mine so might buy a second doll body :)

Exactly, i have the Hot Toys thriller...and they give you the zombie had and torn up costume with it. But trying to pull the head off...it works, BUT.... a joint is still stuck up inside the head, i'd have to use a hairdryer and some kind of pliers to take it out of there...nah. I'm not gonna mess like that with it. I'll just buy a new body from Toys2.net, it doesn't cost too much, and that way i can have both Michael and Zombie Michael standing next to eachother.

So if you are planning on getting the Thriller one...and you really want to display both of them at the same time, get a truetype body with it.

Hey you post on Sideshowcollector's forum as well? :)

And how did you get the beat it and first outfits?

Yes I do! What's your nick over there?

Woooo just got confirmation of mine being posted! :D cant wait it looks sooooooo awesome!!

@Kuzeh....Where did the different outfits come from??

The outfits are a combination of the old LJN Dolls and some custom elements here and there...

I hope they make some of these figures for mass distribution so the price will go down some. They were only intended for Japan and Hong Kong so it's too expensive to get them in other parts of the world.

They are available in the US too...

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id...900609&utm_campaign=listing&utm_source=online

A very nice price indeed. Do you have the Billie Jean Hot TOys figure too?

By the way....in Hot Toys' 2010 catalog...this teaser!

18745_1288158773866_1527110814_758164_981464_n.jpg

I can't wait to see the BAD one...!!

I have the Billie Jean, and the set of cosbabies:
3833765868_82796f2ff5.jpg

The mic-stand is kinda useless and his face is in a specific pose, which IMHO doesn't look
to great looking forward, so I keep it posed with his hat over his face :)

If you dont care about the box and stuf I'd just buy one of those copied figures,
as you probably will pose him the same way: with the hat over his face ;)

Yeah exactly, i don't nessecarily need the mic stand and mic, but it would be cool. When i have the money i'm gonna collect the things i need, and soon I'll have a Billie Jean, and a normal Thriller and Zombie thriller ;)

A few pics of where the figure is now standing..for the time being.

2mxfxgk.jpg

1zwoz6s.jpg

1z18k7d.jpg

So damn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the cosbabies one!! Too bad I only have jam and thriller cosbabies, worst its leg is broken:(

So HOT TOYS is going to make a BAD MJ figure?

Can I just say, are the Cosbaby's crap quality or what? I spent a fortune on them but they're all breaking :(

Can I just say, are the Cosbaby's crap quality or what? I spent a fortune on them but they're all breaking :(

Breaking? What the f.......how? I don't have the cosbabies, just the little (well little, they are halft the size of the Thriller MJ, so not incredibly little,lol) thriller ones.

Breaking? What the f.......how? I don't have the cosbabies, just the little (well little, they are halft the size of the Thriller MJ, so not incredibly little,lol) thriller ones.

Well I actually got the whole set off Ebay and they were all boxed and glued up.. but when I opened them all up, there is one that is physically broken, and another 2 where the feet have split so that the foot itself won't stay on and therefore can't stand up.

I did complain to the seller, and I got a little bit of money back but the point is that they were boxed and sealed so I just presumed that they were rubbish quality in the first place!

Glad you got your doll Sarah!

I don't know , but when people call this a doll...it feels like underrating it. Barbie is a doll, a simple looking doll. This on the other hand is ultra-realistic and detailed figure. Sorry, but just had to say that :)

I know yes, it's not a doll, it's a collectable item :p

Glad you got your doll Sarah!

Cheers :D

I don't know , but when people call this a doll...it feels like underrating it. Barbie is a doll, a simple looking doll. This on the other hand is ultra-realistic and detailed figure. Sorry, but just had to say that :)

Sorry *MJ Figure :cheeky:

I am finding it really hard to get the head off to change it to the zombie one... really dont want to break it... is there a knack to getting it off?? lol!

Damn! All of these pics are really great!
I have mine since the 4th of January. I was on holiday over new year, right after christmas. I've been to my parents and when I came back I had a lil' note in my letter-box that my package arrived and has been handed to my neighbour. So of course I immediately grabbed it from my neighbour and was extremely surprised and amazed by the figure how great it is! :D

Gonna make pics soon...! ;)

Cheers :D

Sorry *MJ Figure :cheeky:

I am finding it really hard to get the head off to change it to the zombie one... really dont want to break it... is there a knack to getting it off?? lol!

That's the thing...it's VERY hard to pull off. Actually, i managed to take the head off fairly easy....but the joint is still stuck up inside the head and that one is impossible to pull out. Peolpe gave me advice to use a hairdryer on it and some pliers to pull it out. However, i am just gonna buy another truetype body from Toys2.net, which is basically the hot toys body, and much much cheaper of course. When i have that, i'll put the zombie head on it, along with the zombie clothes and then i'll have regular MJ and Zombie MJ :)

That's the thing...it's VERY hard to pull off. Actually, i managed to take the head off fairly easy....but the joint is still stuck up inside the head and that one is impossible to pull out. Peolpe gave me advice to use a hairdryer on it and some pliers to pull it out. However, i am just gonna buy another truetype body from Toys2.net, which is basically the hot toys body, and much much cheaper of course. When i have that, i'll put the zombie head on it, along with the zombie clothes and then i'll have regular MJ and Zombie MJ :)

I was thinkin' of doing the same, I just don't dare to touch my figure too hard and break somethin' or so! :D

Ohh man maybe i wont try pulling it off anymore... getting a second body sounds like a good idea!
Thanks for the advice :)

Thankss :) ... its quite expensive when you add the postage on... maybe i wont be buying that just yet damnn lol

I'm havin' the same problem right now! :D
After spendin' so much money for the really expensive Thriller Figure I have no money for this body anymore! :(

Ebays also an option. And Toys2.net has two different ways of shipping. You got xpressmail and the other one...one is much more expensiv than the other.

Yeahh might try ebay they seem to be the cheapest. Its annoying how the shipping is more expensive than the item :(

I'm havin' the same problem right now! :D
After spendin' so much money for the really expensive Thriller Figure I have no money for this body anymore! :(

Yeahh and with it being so soon after Christmas too makes money situation worse! lol Determined to get one though.. would make my little display complete :D

Yeahh might try ebay they seem to be the cheapest. Its annoying how the shipping is more expensive than the item :(

Yeahh and with it being so soon after Christmas too makes money situation worse! lol Determined to get one though.. would make my little display complete :D

Yeah ur right with the thing with christmas, damn! :D
I'm gonna get it for sure but not yet...have to wait a lil'! :)

Make some pictures, please if you have your complete collection! :)

But it can wait, i am waiting as well. Just for the time when i have some money again, then i will buy it. I'm not afraid those body things will get out of stock.

Someone on a forum, has changed things himselves of the Thriller head...he did an amazing job and i have to say it's more accurate than Hot Toys'.

4267645638_f7a9fa33a3_o.jpg

Back